One Person

Can´t I love you

Author pov

After talking about their new plan to have a clear proof, they bid their farewells to Hyuna, who informed the other girls of what happened and their new plan, which will be carried out tomorrow – the next school day.

Luhan looked at Kris, who was quiet for a while now and saw him clenching his eyes hard and rubbing his temples.

 

,,Kris, are you alright?”,he asked worried.

 

,,Yeah, it´s ok. I have a little headache – guess the stress that gave me strained me too much.”,Kris said slowly opening his eyes and forced a smile even though his eyes betrayed him.

 

The others went silent and had a plan. Lay went to them and suggested:

 

,,Luhan, why don´t you go with Kris out, to the fresh air. It will do him good.”

 

,,I think it´s a great idea. You come with me Xiaolu?”

 

Luhan nodded his head excitedly – It has been a while since we spent time together alone after all what happened- they both thought.

____________________________________

 

After they dressed up warm enough, they just wandered aimlessly around the wonderful nightsight of Seoul and enjoyed each others company while their fingers were intertwined the whole time. Kris headache was already long forgotten after spending some time with his litlle deer. They went silently – without saying a word, it wasn´t one of those awkward silences but a comfortable one, because they didn´t need to say something to understand each other.

After a while Kris broke the silence:

 

,,Xiaolu, can you do me a favor?”

 

,,Yeah sure what is it?”,he replied.

 

,,I still can´t remember about the us before that whole thing happened, so... can you bring me to the place we first met?”

 

,,Well, we actually met in the classroom, because I was a transfer student and I happened to sit beside you. I don´t think the school is still open... But there is another place which is really special where we kind of started to date. Do you want to go?”

 

Kris smiled at the thought and nodded his head.

______________________________

 

They arrived at the backyard of the school and Kris stared in awe at the sight. It was so beautiful – a little garden with flowers everywhere (Chapter 2). They both sat down on the bench – were they both finally found their love - and enjoyed the shining stars above them.

 

,,It´s beautiful isn´t it?”,Luhan asked while smiling.

 

,,Yes, it is really is, exactly like you.”,Kris answered with a playful smirk.

 

Luhan just looked down, mumbled a “Thank you” and blushed.

Kris put his arm around Luhan and they cuddled – enjoying the warmth of the other.

 

,,I´m sorry...”,Kris said after a while.

 

,,Why are you apologizing?”,Luhan asked confused.

 

,,You had to go through so much pain... even now... - I can´t remember our past and I don´t know if I ever wil-”

 

Luhan cut him off:

 

,,You don´t have to be sorry for something like this. It´s not your fault and even though I was in pain, not being with you is even more painful. I´m alright now... even if you don´t remember I can still feel the same love we had before and it didn´t change one bit. Don´t worry about that Kris, you don´t have to remember, what happens now is the most important thing.”, he said while holding Kris´ face and looking lovingly at him.

 

,,You really are an angel Xiaolu...”,Kris whispered.

 

They both slowly closed their eyes and leaned in for gentle and sweet kiss filled with their pure love.

 

,,I love you Xi Luhan and I will forever.”,Kris said while going down, one knee on the ground while holding Luhan´s hand – kissing it.

 

,,I love you Yi Wufan and I will forever too.”,Luhan said while holding tight onto Kris hand and sharing another sweet kiss.

 

For them it wasn´t a promise to love each other – because they are humans and humans always break their promises, it was their love, that didn´t need promises. A love that connected them and never will be cut.

___________________________________

 

They then went around the garden – since it was a bit chilly and found a little woodhouse. It must have been new since there wasn´t one the last time they were there. The door was closed and they went in – curious of what could be behind this door.

 

It was a beautiful decorated little room with a chimney. The windows were pure white curtains which reached to the ground and shelves full of books. In front of the chimney was a little couch and blankets. But what really stood out was the big white piano in a corner of the room. There were white rose pedals on it and the whole room – even though it must be new, it seemed that it must have been quite a while that somebody used it.

 

They lit on the chimney and the room was glowed in a beautiful and romantic way.

,,Xiaolu, can you play the piano?”

 

,,Mhh, yeah. Why?”

 

,,Should we sing and play together?”

 

Luhan nodded his head and they sat down on the piano chair.

 

,,You choose the song, Lu.”

 

,,Mhhh... do you know 허각 - 한사람 (Huh Gak – One Person)?

 

,,Mhm, let´s do this.”

 

Slowly their finger began to move on the keys and clear sounds came out...

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0hiQJWeRtk)

 

Luhan:

Because it seemed like things would just end like this
Because it seemed like you would just hide
I keep looking, I keep looking at you
Like a blank fool

I’m afraid of my heart that is growing bigger
Again today, I try to ignore and pass by you but
Tears flow and because it seems like my heart will burst
Now I draw out your face and your name all day


 

Kris:

I love you
I will be with even your pain
The one person who made me smile in this hard world
If coming to me is too hard then just stand there
Because I will go to you

I’m afraid of my heart that is growing bigger
Again today, I try to ignore and pass by you but
Tears flow and because it seems like my heart will burst
Now I draw out your face and your name all day


 

Both:

I love you
I will be with even your pain
The one person who made me smile in this hard world
If coming to me is too hard then just stand there
Because I will go to you

Even though it hurts, I smile
When I think of you
I can endure it
I can withstand it
I can

I love you
I will be with even your pain
The one person who made me smile in this hard world
If coming to me is too hard then just stand there
Because I will go to you...