Him

Can´t I love you

 

Luhan pov
 
 
After two weeks, I could leave the hospital, I was very happy because it was so~ boring and I hate the hospital smell, but Kris and the others visited me every day and even though I said that they don´t have to come every day for me, they still came and entertained me and to tell the truth I was glad.
They already bought a house for us all to move in and what I didn´t knew, they were all rich, so they didn´t have a problem. But ... first I had to go back to my brother´s home to get my things, but I really didn´t want to. 
 
,,Kris....",I said.
 
,,Ne? What´s up? You need something Xiao Lu?",he replied.
 
,,C- can you .. mmmmhh .... maybe go with me, when I get my things?",I asked shyly.
 
,,Sure. I don´t mind at all.",Kris smiled gently, kissing my cheek, that made my face blush.
 
,,I will come too!",Chanyeol said happily, kissing my cheek too, making my face even more red.
 
I was not used to those kinds of things so I got really shy.
 
,,Ya! Who allowed you to kiss him?! Huh?!",Kris yelled, embracing me.
 
Everyone laughed at him for being so jealous because he isn´t really like that.
 
 
Author pov
 
 
They went to Luhan´s home and with THEY I mean the whole group followed along talking about whatever random things.
Luhan was more quiet than usual and his hands were trembling, so Kris took his hand and gave him a reassuring smile and a light squeeze. He took his key out and slowly and quitely opened the door, afraid to meet his older brother there, but the luck was with him because there was no trace of him. He sighed relieved and went in with the other 11 boys behind him. 
Everything looked old and there were whatever-things on the floor, that they didn´t even want to know what those things were. As they reached Luhan´s room they just saw a blanket on the floor, that should probably be his bed a little shelf, a bag and school books neatly stacked next to it. In not even 5 minutes, he was already done with packing the most important things up, that was everything except the blanket and the shelf, there was not more than that, so everything fit in the only bag Luhan had. The other´s were still shocked to see, that their little Bambi had to live like that with an , that doesn´t deserve to be called ´Luhan´s brother´. 
As Luhan was about to open the front door to leave this hell, he was shocked to see the owner right in front of him, a pissed look on that man´s face, as he saw Luhan and the other 11 guys behind him.
 
,,So you little ugly , you were so to be ed that you brought 11 guys in MY house?!",with every word he spoke he was just more pissed.
 
,,So you´re not as innocent as you act like, I knew it. When you are so you could have asked me too, you know, I don´t mind at all. Why don´t you show me right now. You guys get out of my house he´s mine .... for now",he smirked and was about to take his arm, when someone grabbed it tightly and twisted it. Ouch
 
,,Ahh! What the hell?!",he screamed in pain.
 
,,Don´t talk bull! He´s mine! Don´t even try to touch him or I´ll break every bone you have, right now!",Luhan looked up .... Kris
 
,,Ok! Ok! Let go already!",he yelled angrily.
 
Even though he said that, Kris was still pissed. So he let go of his hand and punched him right in his face, taking Luhan´s hand and went away. Lay went to the guy, who was laying on the floor right now and said
 
,,If I see you again, I will not hesitate to punch you till you die, understand?!"
 
The others gave him death-glares as they went past him and were behind the couple again.
 
,,I´ll protect you.",was the only thing Kris said the whole way back to their new home.
 
He smiled, his heart was beating faster and he felt a weird sensation in his tummy, Kris was really the right one, he thought. He stopped, Kris stopping too and looking confused. Luhan stood on his tip-toe and kissed him lovingly on the lips. 
 
Kris pov
 
 
I was totally shocked ... in a good way. Luhan kissed me. Luhan kissed me. Luhan kissed me. That was the only thing I could think of as our lips touched. It was the first time Luhan kissed me and not the other way around and to tell the truht I was a bit unsure of his feelings for me, but I now know ... he feels the same way.
 
As he broke our kiss he smiled this angelic smile that I loved to see and will do anything, that it remains on his face. The other cheered us on and the mood was not as tense as before. We all arrived at our new house and I already knew, that my life, though there were bad memories, will be the best because I have those idiots and because .... of Luhan. 
 
Author pov
 
 
,,So you decided to leave me you disgusting ?! Hahaha. You think I would let you go so easily, just because you found those bastards who believe they can protect you from me. Hehehe. You think I will let you live your life happily after you killed MY mom?! And to think you are such a , it really thrills me even more to make your live a living hell, like you deserve and , cause there´s no use of selling you anymore, when your already ed, but I will have my fun too. Wait and see Lulu, you will regret it.",he laughed like some mad guy, blood streaming out of nose while he was still laying on the ground. 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
So this Chapter is now finished. YAY!! Sorry that I couldn´t update. TT~TT I´m Sorry. 
But just one week and I have holiday - don´t have to go to school~~ :DD & more time to write Fics ;))
So I hope you enjoy my story and will continue reading it till the end~~ ^^
Thanks for Subscribing and Commenting - I´m very happy.
And sorry for my english -.-" *I will work harder* 
Bye~~