After Rain There´s Always Sun

Can´t I love you

Happy New Year You All~!! *--*

________________________________________________________

Author pov

,,Wh-what do you want from me?”, Luhan stuttered.

 

The girl from before, whose name was Hyuna (don´t misunderstand, I choose her because I like her :D) stepped up and said: ,,Calm down, Luhan. We don´t intend to hurt you or something.”

 

,,Then, what do you want?”,Luhan asked , in a calmer tone.

 

,,Well first off we´re terribly sorry for the things we did and said to you.”,she stopped and they all bowed. ,,We know that our apology won´t make up for the things you had to go through, but that´s the only thing we can do for you at the moment.”

 

,,W-what?”,he asked confused about the whole situation.

 

,,After we couldn´t attend school anymore Ji-na changed – and we all noticed it. She went completely mad. We found out when she told us about the “accident” she and your brother caused. We realized how cruel we were to you and that she´s going too far. We didn´t tell her about our thoughts though because we heard about how your brother was caught but there is not enough proof that Ji-na was part of it too, so we decided to help you and somehow let Ji-na get busted.”,Hyuna said.

 

,,You mean it?”,Luhan was still unsure if he could really trust them.

 

,,Yeah, ah! And we heard what happened this morning and Ji-na seems to be planning something even more cruel than what she already did to you. You really need to be careful, Luhan! Please believe us!”

 

Her eyes were full with tears and worry and they seem sincere...

 

,,I,...I believe you...And I know that she going to do something to get rid of me already, so don´t worry, I will be careful. We must find a way to get her so she´ll land in jail before she´s going totally mad... but just how...”

 

,,Well, she doesn´t have anybody right now so it´s easier to get her and the chance that other students will help her is low, after what they witnessed this morning...To let you go around as a bait is too dangerous...how can we proof that she was it....”

 

,,How about you come to our house? We have a video tape were Ji-na was filmed, maybe you can find something.”

 

,,Ok, let´s go after school then. I will go alone with you since it would be suspicious that we will plan something if we all go there, ok?”

 

The other girls nodded.

 

,,Alright, we will meet at the front gate after school.”

 

They then left the room and went different ways. Hyuna went with Luhan just in case Ji-na was waiting for a moment to attack him.

 

As they opened the door to the classroom everyone was shocked to see one of the popular Queenka´s guiding the transfer student, except from a certain lover who glared at her. -If looks could kill...- Hyuna thought, rolling her eyes and went to her own class.

 

Right then the bell rang and the students ran out to get their lunch. Kris immediately stood up and inspected Luhan, if he got hurt or something.

 

Kris pov

 

I felt a gentle hand on my hand and looked at the owner – Luhan.

 

,,Don´t worry. I´m fine.”

 

,,What did they want from you? Did they threaten you? Did they hit you? Swear? Oh, I´m so gonna kil-”,I yelled angrily. If they even dared to harm him in any way I´m not gonna hold back.

 

,,No! It´s totally different Kris.”,Luhan said holding my hands to calm me down.

 

,,Huh? What do you mean?”

__________________

Author pov

 

After Luhan explained what happened Kris was still very unsure of them – if they really could trust them. But since Luhan was so convinced he couldn´t argue about it and accepted it.

 

It was lunch time and Kris and Luhan already sat on a table as loud footsteps approached them. They belonged to nobody than their friends, who couldn´t stop worrying about Luhan.

After they calmed down, they explained the new reverse in their situation and they were kind of relieved that things slowly turned to their own good.

___________________

Baekhyun pov

 

After arriving at their house we showed Hyuna they video tape.

 

,,There´s no doubt that this is Ji-na...”

 

,,We looked at it thousand times but couldn´t find anything that could be a proof that that evil was it. Did you find something?”,Kai asked.

 

,,I don´t really know why …. but something really bothers me, but I don´t know exactly what it is. Hmmmm...”

 

She replayed the video and looked at the video again, stopping every second and looking at everything. But still, she couldn´t find what was bothering her.

 

,,Now, that you mentioned it...when I first saw the video something bothered me too!”,I whispered.

 

,,Really?! Look at it again Baekhyun, maybe you two can solve it together.”,Suho said.

 

We looked at it again and again but we still couldn´t find it. I thought back again – where we were at the hospital – the first time I saw this...

(Chapter 13)

,,...a black cap without anything on it...a pure black jacket...blac leggins...black vans...a bracelet...barely see ...smilling evilly..."    Wait,what? ...a bracelet...

 

,,THE BRACELET!”, I yelled

 

Everyone was shocked at my outburst and were confused expect for Kris and Hyuna.

 

,,That´s what bothered me...”,Hyuna said.

 

They still looked confused and Hyuna continued to explain:

 

,,Ji-na let this bracelet made in France, it´s a bracelet just made for Ji-na, a product where there is just one in the whole world, a bracelet with a special engraving:

Ji-na♥Kris”...

Kris just made a disgusted face.

 

Author pov

 

Their eyes widened ... that bracelet was proof that Ji-na was the girl in the video!!

 

,,Baekhyun, call your father and tell him about this!”,Kris yelled -Finally she will be punished for what she has done- he thought.

 

Baekhyun called his dad and told him about it whereupon he immediately checked the video.

They were all relieved and happy.... but they that was too early...

 

,,It´s right that the person on the video has the bracelet you described , but it´s not enough proof. I´m sorry.”

 

,,W-what do you mean it´s not enough proof?! There are no other bracelets like these on the whole world with Ji-na♥Kris engraved in it!”

 

,,Yeah, we could enlarge it and see it clearly. But the problem is that every person could have taken the bracelet to put the blame on her. I know that you wouldn´t lie and that this Ji-na girl was probably the one on the video, but I´m a police officer and in our job you can´t come to conclusions and simply arrest them like that.”

 

,,...Yeah, I understand father. We will definitely find more proof. See you!”,Baekhyun mumbled.

 

,,I believe in you, my son. See you!”

 

The others heard their conversation and sighed, letting themselves fall down.

 

,,We need another plan guys...”,Sehun said.

 

,,How much more proof do they need?! Really, when is it enough proof? If she says in a camera that she was the culprit or what?!”,Hyuna angrily screamed.

 

The others thought´s stopped for a moment at her words and they looked at each other with a smile...

-Why not?...-