Little Deer

Can´t I love you

 

Kris pov

 

W-what did I just hear...? So, I did met Luhan before … I knew something was wrong but I would have never thought it was something like this … Urggh it´s too much news … Calm down Kris, calm down … put the pieces together … I don´t remember Luhan, which means I somehow lost my memories – hearing the conversation it means that I was in a relationship with Luhan and Ji-Na is connected to it all and lied to me... What in the world happened?!

_________

 

I couldn´t sleep the whole night – I thought about the things I got to know and it bothered me. If that all was true, why didn´t they tell me something?! I´m seriously pissed off. I just couldn´t understand them anymore.

I went the kitchen and everyone was already waiting for me at the table.

Now that I think about it, it has been a while since I sat with them and ate together. Just now I realized how much I missed my friends. But I needed to speak about it – whether they liked it or not. They lied to me – their friend, and it wasn´t even something small but it was about MY LIFE! If I wouldn´t have heard it yesterday – what would have happened... I would have probably lived my whole life on the lies they told me!

 

,,Guys, I need to ask you all something.”, I said in an already serious and angered tone.

 

The others noticed it immediately and were dead silent. They looked at me, I could see the fear in their eyes, as if they knew what I´m about to say.

 

,,Y-yeah, what is it Kris?”,Suho said nervously.

 

,,Why ask me, you all know it already. You were the ones who lied to me after all.”

 

,,W-what, what are you talking about Kris? Are you sick?”,Chen said.

 

,,Don´t play dumb. I overheard everything you said yesterday, Sehun and Luhan. Care to explain? And what does Ji-na have to do with it all?”

 

Everyone just looked around, avoiding my eyes, when Baekhyun interrupted:

 

,,Let´s tell him the truth.”

 

The others just kept silent.

 

,,Kris, yes we lied to you. When you were involved in that car crash, you weren´t the only one who was hit, but Luhan was with you. Remember when you said that you just remember that the teacher said something about the Chinese transfer student, that happened way before that and you were dating Luhan. Ji-Na and her friends bullied Luhan from cursing at him, to that supposed to be “accident”, which she planned with Luhan´s brother Zhinan. You lost all your memories of Luhan – the doctor said it was because you experienced or saw something traumatic. We saw the CCTV and it seems that you tried to protect Luhan but Luhan turned around so that the car hit him first. You were still conscious and saw Luhan, blood all over his face and body and that seemed to be the reason why your brain doesn´t want to remember anything from it. While Luhan was still imprisoned by Zhinan, Ji-Na made her move on you and you fell for it. We tried to tell you the truth but we couldn´t say anything about Luhan, ´cause the memories will maybe damage your brain and we didn´t want that either, so we kept silent about it the whole time. We didn´t want to lie to you but we had to because we didn´t want you to get some serious brain damage. But now that you found out, we can´t do anything but tell you everything. Please understand.”

 

 

,,....I-I understand. But under one condition. Swear to me with our friendship, that you will never hide something this big from me again. I don´t want to live on lies.

 

,,Yeah, we´re sorry. We swear we will never lie or hide something from you again.”,they said.

 

,,It´s ok now. And I´m really sorry everyone, especially Tao, for not believing you back then.”

 

,,It´s alright Kris, it´s that ´s fault. And the most important thing right now is that you and Luhan are alright.”

 

,,Thank you, guys,Tao. But back to the topic – Ji-Na this b*tch. That´s why she acted so strange lately. But if she was part of that whole thing – why is she still free and not in prison?”

 

,,On the CCTV you could just see a dark dressed woman, with middle-long black hair. And there aren´t any other clues of her so the police couldn´t arrest her. So for now we have to act calm and let her do a mistake to have clues. Now that you know everything – will you help us?”

 

,,...Sure. She hurt Luhan. I will not forgive her.”

 

I clenched my fist. How could I have been fooled by this b*tch the whole time?! I was so blind and just thinking about it and that she made Luhan´s life so terrible – I can´t even...

 

Author pov

 

Kris snapped out of his thoughts when he heard laughters. He looked at the others in confusion.

 

,,Ohh how I missed the old Kris! That sounds just like you.”,Xiumin said between laughs.

 

Luhan was just silent, his head hung low as he made his way to Kris.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him.

When he was right in front of Kris he said:

 

,,I missed you, Kris.”

 

and hugged him tightly while he began so sob in Kris´shirt.

 

Kris, who was shocked at that action, recovered fast and hugged him back. Even though he still didn´t remember anything about Luhan – everything was so familiar, as if he already felt this warmth before and there he knew that he indeed loved Luhan and that deep within he never stopped loving him.

 

,,I missed you too, my little deer.”

 

The others just looked at them, with a warm smile and realized that Kris just called Luhan “little deer” which was probably something unconsciously from his memories. They were relieved, everything seemed to go upwards from now on – they got their old friend back, their lovely chessy couple and it seemed to take just a few more steps to let Ji-Na go to jail, so that they can live in peace again.  

 

______________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

 

Finally finished this Chapter -.-

I actuallly wanted to finish it last week but I´m busy with some presentation for my final mark in chemistry (´cause I´m in my last year)

I´m not going to update for about 2-3 weeks 

After that I will get my autumn holidays were I will get more time

Thank you for reading - I know it´s short :PP

I´m sorry that everything goes so fast :DD I´m just not the type for those long happenings

 

Please Subscribe, Comment, Vote up :D 

 

______________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________