New transfer student

Can´t I love you

Kris pov

When I woke up I was greeted by the sunlight shining through the window, directly blinding me. It took me a while until I could properly open my eyes and look at a bunch of a familiar messy chestnut colored brown hair. Just then I realized something warm on my cheek and looked down to see my little deer – who was cuddled up in my arms, my face with his gentle and warm fingers. He was so focused on the spot he was touching, that he did not even realized that I woke up already. His fingers went from my cheek to my chin and then to my lips, where he carefully touched them with his thump. I chuckled at his cuteness and said:

 

,,Why don't you give me a kiss, if you like to touch my lips so much?”

 

He flinched at the sudden movement, quickly looked up with his adorable dark orbs and got all red. He was about to pull his hands away and hide his tomato red face with it, but I reacted faster and took his hands into mine, intertwining them while I leaned down and kissed those plump lips of his. At first he didn't moved at all, but he soon relaxed and deepened our kiss. It lasted long and we were both in our own little world, when we heard a loud cough beside us. Shocked at the sudden interruption, we parted quickly and looked at the direction from where the noise came from, only to be greeted by then eleven pairs of eyes standing awkwardly around the door.

 

,,You seem to be very loved Luhan.”,said the familiar doctor while smiling and lightly laughing at the now blushing Luhan, who was burying his face in my chest.

 

We all laughed at that and they came closer.

 

,,I just wanted to tell you, that you can go home now, since you are healing well and they will probably all take good care of you anyway, so I know I don't have to worry about anything. Kris, your hand is newly stitched, so don't use it too much for a week or two otherwise it could open up again. And it that is the case you come here immediately, alright? It will get worse, if you get an infection.”

 

I just nodded, not really focused about what the doctor said about my hand but overly happy over the fact that Luhan is already discharged from the hospital and I will be able to spend more time with him that way.

 

,,Don't even think about it Kris. I know what you just thought and definitely not let you ditch school! Your grades are already a mess and exams are near, so you can't afford to skip any more lessons!”,Suho said in a stern tone.

 

Creepy how did he know that. My anticipation on spending time with Luhan was now gone and a frown was on my face. But I knew he was right, I needed to catch up on a lot of things already, I couldn't skip any lessons anymore otherwise I won't pass this year and will be stuck in school for another year. I looked at Luhan with my said and disappointed eyes, snuggling closer to him. He just petted my hear and said:

 

,,Don't worry I will be fine. When exams are over we can catch up on everything and if you learn diligently and pass it I will give you a reward for your hard work okay?”

 

I nodded at him excitedly. He was right. And I won't disappoint him and give my best.

 

,,We will help you with your studying Kris.”

 

I just smiled at them. Everything seemed so peaceful after Zhinan and Ji-Na are finally away. Now Luhan and I can be peacefully together.

_______________________


The first at school without Luhan was terrible. I couldn't sleep much at the night before because I was too worried what could happen to him while we were all way. What if he burns himself with hot water, when he tries to cook something, what if he fell down the stairs because he go dizzy or someone wanted to rob our house and Luhan would be home alone totally defenseless and thousand other situations.

The others forced me to give them my cellphone since I wouldn't stop checking it every five minutes of any calls or texts of Luhan.

The teacher came in and with him an unfamiliar boy, who didn't look really Korean.

 

,,Attention class! We have another new transfer student, who will join you for the rest of the year. Please take good care of him. Our other transfer student is still absent so could Wu Yifan or Huang Zitao take care of with until he accustomed to the new school life here?”

 

We agreed and the boy began to introduce himself:

 

,,Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Woo Mingyun. Please treat me well.”

 

The lesson soon ended and the whole group and me showed the new boy around school. He was pretty funny and very likable. We spent the whole lunch break talking about random things and enjoying ourselves. The girls in the whole school must have heard about the new handsome Chinese transfer student, since they were all around us, trying to get pictures of us all and getting his attention. He did what we did and ignored them all.

 

,,You sure are all popular in this school.”,he said.

 

,,Well, we don't really care about it. But I guess I could safely say that you will be added to us soon then.”,Baekhyun said laughing while petting his shoulder. ,,He there though, cares the least and he is the most popular of us.”,he said pointed at me.

 

I just shrugged. ,,I don't need those ty girls, when I have an angel-like lover already.”

 

,,You have a girlfriend?”,he asked curiously.

 

,,He is more of a boyfriend to me.”

 

He seemed to be astonished for a while, since I said it so casually and smiled saying.

 

,,Sorry, didn't know. Ahh, is he the other transfer boy from China, who is absent today?”

 

I was glad, actually, that he was so open minded about it, since I knew not everyone could accept us like my friends did and he seemed to be pretty cool about it.

 

,,Yeah, but I think you will be able to meet him soon. He's getting better.”, I said absentmindedly, already thinking of his sweet smile and happy face that looked at me.

 

,,Well, I'm really excited to meet him then. You sure like him very much, your face is red.”,he said laughing – the others joining him when they looked at my direction.

 

Weeks and weeks passed while I studied and studied all I could. My hand was now fully recovered and Luhan still stayed at home but got better too. I couldn't see him as much though, since I spent my time after school a the library to concentrate on the problems alone and asked things I didn't understand at the weekends when we all come together and study. The others did pretty well but still struggled her and there too but fortunately we had Luhan, who knew almost everything. I didn't knew he was so smart and I had to restrain myself to go to Luhan and just cuddle with him for hours – I just waited until it was night and would catch up on this when we go to sleep.

__________

It was Sunday and at the same time the day before Luhan will go to school again and so I really wanted to spend some time with Luhan and celebrate it. We all decided to go out and go to a high class Italian restaurant. We were all in suits and perfectly tied ties – that were all made by Luhan since the rest of us didn't know how to do that at all.

After we sat down and were given suggestive smirks by the waitresses that served us, but we only ignored them and excitedly talked about tomorrow and the progresses everybody – but especially me, made with the learn material. He gave me a proud smile and kissed me on the nose, while the others all just “awwed”.

After we finished our food and I was about to pay for everyone as a treat, one of those girls , who tried to seduce us came to me and leaned especially wide down, so we all could have a full display of her big s - she probably undid the buttons on her shirt before she came in, giving me one of her what was supposed to be flirty look.

 

,,You like the view? I can give you some more, if you come with me to the washroom.”

 

I was about to make a sarcastic remark, when I felt Luhan pulling my head to his direction and kissing me on the lips in front of everyone. After a while of we kissing and the ty waitress with wide open in shock, he broke our kiss and gave her a angry look.

 

,,Go away! He is mine!”,his arms wrapping around my torso and his head leaning on my shoulder.

 

She about to say something back to him but noticed my life-threatening look and those of the others too.

'Dare to say something to him and you are six feet under'

Luhan didn't notice the looks we gave her since he was focused on scaring her. She then hurriedly gave me my change and ran away as fast as she could. He was about to turn to us again and we quickly changed our expression.

 

,,Wow Luhan you are so manly when your angry!”,Sehun said, all acting like he was the one who brushed her off.

 

,,Thank you, little deer.”,and gave him another kiss.