Meeting Ji-na

Can´t I love you

 

So... I´m finally finished with my presentations YAY!

Didn´t want to let you all wait so long and decided to update this

on the 8th November which is my birthday lalalalala~~^^

I´m goign to update soon again so please Subscribe, Comment and Upvote this story~ *-* Thank U

____________________________________________

____________________________________________

 

Author pov

 

Holidays were over, which meant going to school. During the holidays, the relationship between Luhan and Kris got better and better like it was before that whole thing. Kris fell deeper and deeper in love with Luhan everyday – if that was even possible and Luhan felt the same.

Kris totally ignored and blocked Ji-na´s number, it was something natural after he heard what Ji-na had done to Luhan and himself. Even though Kris tried to remember things and some things were familiar to him, he couldn´t remember it clearly and it saddend him that he can´t remember his precious memories with his lover and the fact at how hurt Luhan must have been and maybe still is over that fact.

Kris didn´t go back to his house with Ji-na either and sticked with Luhan every minute possible.

 

 

They arrived at school and the girls were already shrieking as they saw them all together – they seemed to have even taken a liking to Luhan and screamed their lungs out.

Luhan was pretty nervous to meet Ji-na, shivering and sweating though it´s almost winter. The others noticed it and stood around Luhan, so he was in the center and protected. Fortunately they didn´t meet her and got into their classes. The others said their goodbye´s and went to their own classes, leaving Kris and Luhan.

 

Luhan looked around, afraid that Ji-na would probably do something like that again if he didn´t watch out. Kris who sat beside him took his hands and intertwined them .

 

,,Don´t worry XiaoLu, I won´t let Ji-na hurt you ever again. I won´t leave you.”

 

Kris tried to calm Luhan down and it worked. Luhan smiled shyly and looked at their hands and thought

-Yeah, as long I have Kris by my side I won´t get hurt and I will fight for my own too, because I don´t want to loose Kris ever again.-

 

While they were in their own world, a loud thud was heard. Both of them snapped out of it and looked at the door, where the noise came from. Luhan´s eyes widen... it was Ji-na who looked totally shocked and angry, with her teeth gnashing and hands clenching, as if she could kill Luhan right now, at the moment.

She probably didn´t hear anything about Zhinan since he is in jail. She was so angry that she didn´t care what the others thought about they way she acted right now, nor the fact that Kris was right beside him. Ji-na stormed angrily at Luhan and was ready to punch him in the face, when she felt a familiar, strong grip on her wrist, that prevented her from hurting Luhan. She looked at the owner just to make sure and she was right – Kris.

 

,,K-kris, i-it´s not what it looks like …”

 

,,It looked like you wanted to hit him – so you weren´t about to hit him just now? What´s your excuse then?”,

Kris spoke in a dangerous, monotonic, deep and calm tone.

 

,,N-no, I-I mean yeah … b-but just because he harassed me and beat me up. I was just so angry at him for doing that. You must believe me Kris...”,

she said while faking tears.

 

,,Why are you so bad at lying right now? You lied to me since the day I woke up from the hospital and I believed every sh*t you told me...”

 

,,Wh-what are you saying Kris? Why don´t you believe me? You love me, you should trust me more than that !”

 

,,Don´t try to fool me Ji-na, I know everything you did. And don´t call Luhan ´that´, you b**ch. I love him and not you! And I will guarantee you that you will land in jail, just like Zhinan!”

 

,,Z-zhinan?! Sh*t! Listen you , I will not give up and make you regret that you were even born and it will be thousand times worse than that what you experienced!”, and ran out of the classroom.

 

The other students heard everything and knew something was definitely wrong with their Queenka.

 

 

After that whole ruckus earlier they went to eat lunch and already saw the other ten waiting for them.

 

,,I heard about how Ji-na flipped out this morning. Seems like she will be in panic and soon make a mistake.”,Tao said.

 

,,Yeah, I really had to hold myself back otherwise I would have punched her whether she is a girl or a boy, I don´t care.”,

Kris said making with an annoyed face while thinking of her.

 

,,You handled it well and did the right thing Kris. She accidently confessed that she was in that whole thing, so we can be hundred percent sure that she was the girl in the CCTV. We just have to be patient until she makes a mistake, so we have proof we can give the police.”,

Suho said.

 

,,´Till that happens, we have to protect Luhan no matter what, since Ji-na is dangerous and even threatened him. We have to be calm and can´t make a mistake.”,

Chen said.

 

They all nodded in agreement.

 

 

During the next lesson, a familiar girl came in – she was one of Ji-na´s followers as Luhan remembered from the past.

 

,,The school director asks for Xi Luhan. He should come to his office now.”

 

,,Luhan you can go.”,

the teacher said.

 

,,I will go too!”,

Kris said, glaring at the girl since he had a bad feeling about this all.

 

,,No Kris. Luhan can go alone. There is no reason for you to go with him, so please sit down.”
 

Kris just thought: -There is a ing reason sh*t! There´s surely something wrong with that girl-

 

but couldn´t do anything about it. He gave a worried look to Luhan but he just smiled back at him, trying to reassure him, that he will be okay.


Luhan followed the girl. When they nearly arrived at the office many arms pulled him back in a dark room. The lights went on and he seemed to be in the janitorial room. There was the girl from before and a few others who he identified as the other followers of Ji-na, though Ji-na wasn´t with them...