My Little Deer

Can´t I love you

 

Luhan pov
 
We stayed like this for a while, enjoying each others presence. We could hear students coming, signaling, that school will start soon. We let go and stared at each other, those dark orbs staring directly at mine. He gently smiled at me, standing up and offering his hand. I smiled back and took his hand. And so we went to our classroom, not letting go of each others hand.
I could feel eyes on me and girls muttering something as they looked at me with disgust. I looked down, why is it wrong to like someone. I like Kris ... yeah, so why are they looking at me like I´m trash... I looked up again, but this time to Kris, with tears about to fall. I wanted to go away....
 
Kris pov 
As we went through the hallways, I could feel the stares, especially those from the girls ... es don´t look at him like that, I actually always ignore them, because I´m totally not interested in them, but I felt Luhan holding my hand tighter than before. I looked down at him - he looked down and then looked up with his watery eyes. Poor him, but I will protect him... I gave him a tight squeeze back and gave everyone a cold stare, that signals them "Dare to touch or even look at him weirdly and I will kill you!". They directed their stares elsewhere right away. Suddenly the Queenka of the school, Ji-na stepped in front of us. 
 
,,Hey Kris, what are you doing here, with that ugly . Why don´t you come with me and the other kids who at last have some popularity - why spent time with this loser. Or if you want, we both can spend time together, and have some fun?", she smirked, thinking that I will do as she says. 
 
,,Pfft, as if I would go with some ty . Go away, you are not worth of my time. I´m sorta in a good mood today so I will let you go this time, but when you dare to say that again to my boyfriend, I will make sure to smash your face with my fist, you understand?!", I said, loud enough so everybody could hear. 
 
Her eyes widened, totally shocked on what I said to her. Just because she´s the queenka she thinks she can seduce me or what, . I just have eyes for Luhan. She ran away embarrassed. The others laughing at her, guess they aren´t that shocked that I´m together with Luhan, I think most of them understood me, you just have to look at Luhan, he´s so pretty and cute - who cares that he´s a male. 
I let go of his hand and he looked at me with shock and confusion in his eyes - cute - and swung my arm around his waist - he blushed and we continued to go to our classroom. Yeah, everyone should know, that Luhan is mine now, nobody is allowed to touch him, or I will kill him. 
As we sat down we just looked at each other, smiling at each other like idiots and being in our own little world. 
 
Luhan pov
 
He said that I´m his boyfriend .... so that means that we are dating.... I´m really happy, it´s been a while since I was so glad to have someone by my side, protecting me like this. As we stared at each other, we got interrupted by that girl from before again, but this time with her friends. Kris noticed them too and took my hand, so that I have nothing to worry about. He really the nicest person I met. Like an Angel, who came to protect me from harm ... yeah he´s my angel... mine only. 
 
,,What do you want now?", Kris said coldly. 
 
,,I told my friends and they don´t believe what you said to me just now and I´m not going to believe it either. We are here to convince you that you are at any rate not gay and certainly not in love with this . Look what you can have, we all are willing to become your girlfriend, you can date several at one time, when you want. We would do anything for you and we are so much more prettier than that!", she pointed her finger to me.
 
I know I´m ugly, but does she have to say that in front of my face and Kris? Can´t I love him? Why? 
 
,,... Dating several of you at once? You are all nothing more.  You are all so desperate. And did you all looked in  the mirror before, so an ugly masked can´t even be hidden behind tons and tons of make up. And Luhan, he is naturally beautiful like an angel and he doesn´t need that whole powder and what else you put on your faces. And I know for sure that I warned you, not to talk like that to my boyfriend. You really want to go to the hospital, do you?!" 
 
,,T-then, proof it! I will not believe it when you can´t give me a proof!"
 
Kris looked back at me, his eyes soften and his hands gently placed on both side on my face, as he came closer and closer, closing the gap between our lips. We both closed our eyes, enjoying the feeling, we then broke away, me blushing because everyone was looking at us and Kris smiling before he went back to the girls with his cold eyes. He gave her and the others a glare, and I swear if looks could kill, they would be burning in hell right now. The girls immediately ran away, frightened. Yeah, first acting all strong in front of people and then running away....
Kris giggled, seeing that my face was as red as a tomato.
 
,,You are mine, and mine only, my little deer."
 
I smiled, happy with my new nickname as I kissed him, and he gladly accepted it. 
 
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Chapter 3 finished! Yay! Thank you all for Subscribing. This Chapter took a while. I´m sorry TT.TT I didn´t have much time. I think I will update tomorrow or on the first day of the new year. I hoped the story so far. There is still much, you didn´t know about Luhan´s past (yeah, there is more than I revealed :D ) 
And Ji-Na is an OC, (but I don´t think there is someone in a girlgroup who has that name - well if there is *I´m sorry*) I was careful about the girls name because I like the most of the girls :P :DD - and yeah she´s such a b*tch - saying that to our babyLuLu (okay I wrote this, but still I hate her =.=")
Hehehe, I wished I had a boyfriend like Kris *day dreaming* or Luhan *day dreaming* , ughh why are they so perfect. Love Exo (proud Exotic ;D) 
Bye~~