Meeting Luhan

Can´t I love you
Luhan pov
 
During those two weeks in the hospital, the others would come every day after school, inform me about the newest things in school and Ji-Na and stay till they were kicked out. I´m very thankful to them, just staying in the bed doing nothing is so boring. The police always guarded me if I went somewhere and I didn´t like that at all. 
Today, I can leave and go back home and it was the day where the school holidays began so I didn´t have to worry too much of being cornered alone by the girls or Ji-Na. While I was packing things the guys brought me, the door opened and I was greeted by ten happy puppies, waiting for me to bring me where I belong to.
 
They hired a driver with a big limousine. It was so freaking big and long - did I mention that it was big?! But well, everybody fit in and they seem so happy, that I couldn´t complain about it. I sat between Sehun and Kai and they acted like they were koalas and I was some kind of bamboo, it was such a weird sight that it was cute again so I just silently their hair. Chanyeol was jumping up and down when they some kind of karaoke thing, while Tao sang - trying to read the hangul as good as possible, in which he failed and D.O and Suho are dancing like grandpas. The way to our home was filled with laughters.
 
After, what seemed like a few minutes we arrived. We thanked the driver and as I stepped into the familiar house I missed so much, tears unconsciously dropped. They prepared ballons, confetti scattered everywhere and a big banner with "Welcome home, Bambi~♥" on it. Lay and Baekhyun came with a big plate and a mysterious black thing on it.
 
 
,,Because it´s special we decided to bake a cake ourselves, but well, we failed but I think it´s still edible - maybe..."
 
 
Baekhyun approached the now identified cake and looked at it with an Are-You-Kidding-Me-look and hesitantly poked it with his finger. The cake wobbled around, he shrieked and hid behind Tao. 
I was rather hesitant about taking a bite out of it but they specially made it for me so I took a piece of it with my fingers and put it in my mouth. The others seemed to be shocked and wanted to protest but before anyone could say something I said:
 
 
,,It must have been hard to bake it so, thank you very much. I ate it well."
 
 
To tell the truth, it didn´t taste that bad - I imagined it to be worse, but I guess it was really edible. As I looked around they looked at me, as if to see if I would transform myself into some kind of zombie.
 
 
,,It´s not that bad. It´s edible."
 
 
,,See, I told you it was edible.", said Baekhyun.
 
 
In the end we ate it all. I was about to go bring the dirty plate in to the kitchen when they all suddenly stood up in front of me, grinned and said:
 
 
,,Welcome back home, Luhan!"
 
 
The warm sensation came back and I replied:
 
 
,,I´m back."
 
 
I put the plate aside and we made a big group hug. I´m back guys, I´m finally back home. 
 
 
 
 
We were all on the big sofa and watching "I hear your voice", when suddenly the bell rang. Xiumin went to the door to see who it was. When he opened the door his eyes went wide and he instantly looked at me with a shocked and worried expression. He then just slammed the door back shut and yelled "Wait a moment!" The others must have noticed his weird behaviour too and knew already who stood there. They all turned to me and Lay who sat next to me asked: 
 
 
,,Should we sent him away? If you´re not ready, it would be the best to wait a little bit longer you know."
 
 
,,No,.... it´s alright. Sooner or later I have to meet him anyway."
 
 
Though the other still looked uncertain, they all nodded and Xiumin opened the door again.
 
 
 
 
Kris pov
 
 
,,What the heck Xiumin! My nose was just a millimeter away from being broken!"
 
 
,,Sorry, sorry! Didn´t mean to.", he answered.
 
 
What´s wrong with him. He usually isn´t like that at all. I looked around the house - looked like there was a party. I noticed a big banner with "Welcome home, Bambi~♥" - isn´t Bambi some kind of Disney ? Who the heck is called Bambi?! I looked at the guys on the sofa looking worried and nervous. I then saw someone unfamiliar. There was some cute little boy, he looked like an innocent little angel - so adorable! He looked at me with fear and snuggled closer to Lay ... was he Lays boyfriend?
 
 
,,Hey gyus! Who is that?"
 
 
,,T-this is Xi Luhan, he is a transfer student from China. He´s going to attend classes after the holidays. We know him and he needed a living place so we offered him to stay here. We let him have the free room so don´t worry if you want to sleep over you still have your room."
 
 
,,Ah okay. I´m Wu Yifan but you can call me Kris. Nice to mee you.", I smiled and extended my hand.
 
 
He seemed hesitant at first but let go of Lay and said with a gentle tone:
 
 
,,I´m Xi Luhan. N-...nice to... meet you."
 
 
His hands were so soft, I was scared to put too much pressure, scared to maybe break this delicate angel. But he didn´t looked that happy, it looked as if he was sad and he would break down and cry. He looked like he was in deep thoughts when the sadness completely disappeared and he looked at me directly in the eyes and smiled the most beautiful smile I´ve ever seen. My heart pounded really hard and loud, and there were some strange feelings in my stomach ... what is up with me. I couldn´t have possibly fallen in love with Luhan ... i just met him and I love Ji-Na.  Didn´t I? But those feelings were so strong, I´ve never felt like this for Ji-Na before.
 
 
,,Ar- are you alright, Kris?"
 
 
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at him. He really, was beautiful and he really looked like a little deer - ah, so he was "Bambi". W-wait ... it feels like it happened before ... that I already met him before this ... but I don´t remember ... wh-what....
Suddenly my head began to hurt more and more, till the pain was unbearable and I slowly was drowned into the darkness. The last thing was a cry of a familiar voice shouting my name. Who is it?
 
 
 
 
Author pov
 
 
Luhan shouted Kris´s name again and again but he just laid there, unconscious. Tao and Lay carried him out and they got into a taxi. The other followed in seperate ones. 
As they arrived at the hospital, Kris was carried into the an extra room - they were not allowed to enter.
Luhan was just hugging Kai saying nothing - just praying for him to be alright.
 
 
After about an hour the doctor from the last time came (Chapter 7 ). 
 
 
,,Don´t worry guys. He will be okay after a day of resting. We had luck that his brain wasn´t damaged so it´s alright. I guess that he met you today, for his first time, didn´t he? It´s probably because he thought you look like someone he knows but he couldn´t remember it, so it was not your fault Luhan."
 
 
He just looked at the floor and nodded blankly. 
 
 
,,You can go in now. He´s awake and he can go home tomorrow."
 
 
They all entered Kris´ room. He greeted them saying that the hospital smells weird and the bed is not comfortable and complained and complained. The others were relieved to see that he was alright and dumb enough to not question why he fainted.
It was getting dark and the doctor asked them to leave. Luhan begged the doctor to let him stay. Because he knows the story with Luhan and Kris, he let him stay secretly even though it was not really allowed. The others were understanding and didn´t make a ruckus about it this time.
 
 
 
 
 
,,Luhan, can I ask you something?"
 
 
,,Hmm..sure."
 
 
,,Did we ever met before?"
 
 
,,W-what? Why do you ask?"
 
 
,,I don´t know. When you introduced yourself ... I felt like I met you somewhere before."
 
 
,,N-no... you must have mistaken me with someone else."
 
 
,,When you say so, then I guess it really was like that. You ... you transferred here alone without your family ... aren´t you lonely?"
 
 
,,They are my family. Mhh... you know my mother died when she gave birth to me and my dad gave me the guilt for killing her and always hit me. School wasn´t so good either, I dated a boy who I thought liked me too but he just acted like he liked me and humiliated me front of his friends. Rumors where made that I was some and I was bullied and even my friends turned their backs and I was alone. My dad died afterwards - he was an alcoholic and drunk himself to death. Because I´m still underaged I was brought to my older brother Zhinan who moved to Korea. I didn´t want to be in an orphanage so I lived with the conditions of my brother hitting and harassing me. I then met them and they protected me from him. They let me feel how warm it was in a family for the first time - especially a certain someone. After some events happened, my brother r- m-"
 
 
,,H-HE WHAT?! You can´t stay still and let him do that you know! You should tell the poice!!!" and who was this certain someone? Lay? , Kris thought silently
 
 
,,Don´t worry.The police already knows and he is in jail now."
 
 
,,But still ... how can someone do that ... there are such filthy humans ...you know ... my family isn´t the best either ... my mother was the best mom ever, she was pure and was always so good-hearted like an angel - she kinds of reminds me of you - but when I was five she died on cancer. My father remarried and he changed to an alcoholic and hit me too. When he met this woman I thought it was alright as long as he can be happy again, but this woman was a who slept with others behind my fathers back. I told him but he doesn´t believe me ... I moved in with the others but I met Ji-Na and now I live a happy life with her. But I got into an argument with her today and she´s mad ... recently she´s been really weird and her attitude and even her personality changed ... I´m a bit confused about my feelings for her but she was the one at fault so I don´t care for now!"
 
 
Kris felt kind of odd for feeling so happy even though he got into a fight with Ji-Na. He doesn´t exactly know if those feelings were just because Luhan looked so angelic but he does know that he is already really fond of this adorable guy and has an urge to protect him. But he still doesn´t why. Why was he feeling like this already ... something told him that there is so much behind that ... something he doesn´t know and that Luhan lied was completely obvious. Just what is going on? 
 
He suddenly felt really tired, a lot of things happened but he didn´t want to let Luhan get bored if he´s sleeping so he forced himself not yawn.
 
 
,,You must be tired. Don´t worry about me, I don´t mind. You should sleep and rest so you´ll get healthy."
 
 
Kris just nodded. He was a bit shocked at how Luhan noticed it even though he didn´t say anything and how understanding he was. He was so different from Ji-Na.
Luhan then took his hand and interlocked their fingers, rubbing his thump over Kris´ hand. Kris usually didn´t like this kind of skinship with other people except for Ji-Na, but with Luhan it felt so right. His warm small hand fit perfectly in his bigger one and he fell asleep with the warm feeling of Luhan there.
 
 
 
 
 
It was midnight and the doctor quietly opened the door to check on them. The sight was so cute, beautiful and peaceful. Kris was sleeping on the bed holding hands with Luhan who fell asleep too, sitting on the chair with his head on the mattress, their faces inches away from each other.
 
 
_________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________
 
 
OMG! I got this Chapter finished!! I wanted to update as soon as possible !! 
For some kind of reason I want Ji-Na as fast as possible in jail XPP (though I created her :PP)
Well whatever! Thanks for Subscribing, commenting and voting it up♥ 
Sorry for the grammar and spelling :PP I don´t like to read it to correct it (I´m too lazy~~) but I hope you can understand it
I´m going to work hard not to make any mistakes and update as much as I can~
In the next Chapter Ji-Na still won´t appear cause I want a bit more of happy moments and this ´ trying to ruin it X-X
XOXO Bye~~ *-*