We´ll protect you

Can´t I love you

 

Kris pov
 
When school was finally over, I waited with Luhan for the others, in front of the school gate. Gosh,... what are they doing so long? Well, more time for Luhan and me ... I was about to take Luhan with me, so we can spend the rest of the day alone, but those punks came running to us, laughing and whatever, really .. what are they, six?!
 
,,Really, what took you so long?!",I yelled. Yes, I was annoyed, first they come late and as I was about to make KrisLu moments they appear...
 
,,Sorry, sorry. Will not happen again. But whatever let´s go to the mall!",D.O said, taking Luhan´s hand and walking happily in front of us - Kai, holding his other hand. 
 
They kinda looked like a little family, Luhan the little kid - cute. They swung Luhan around and being in their own little world. To tell the truth I was jealous but I can trust those idiots and seeing Luhan this happy, is alright. Something kinda bothered me on the way to the mall (cause the mall is not that far away they are walking ;D), like ... someone is watching us..? I don´t know, but I had a bad feeling .... but as long we are with Luhan he´ll be alright, I guess.....
I looked to the others, they were smiling seeing the three in front of us, ... seems like they care for him too, but something seems off, something in their expressions was off but I couldn´t tell what it was. I went closer to group 
 
,,Hey, is something wrong?", I asked.
 
They looked at each other, looking ... worried? .... The mood between them was really serious, which was really rare for them, they nodded and Suho spoke up
 
,,Well, you know, the reason why we were late was .....
 
Author pov
 
The ten kingkas were on their way to the new couple, when the queenkas  approached them.
 
,,Hey guys, do you have time? Want to go somewhere together with us?",Ji-na said, doing aegyo. 
 
The guys were disgusted at how terrible and fake her aegyo was in contrast to Luhan. They didn´t even try to hide their disgusted expression, cause they didn´t care what the others thought about them. Ji-na tried to keep her act, her group doing the same.
 
,,Sorry, no interest. We are having plans with Kris and Luhan.",Xiumin said in a total flat tone.
 
The girls now had an sour look on their faces. Ji-na spoke up, totally angered.
 
,,You guys too?! What´s up with you all! What does that ugly son of a has that we don´t?! We can even give you more than that piece of trash! This ugly did something to you right?! Why else would you even spend time with him!!"
 
,,How dare you call him that! When I see one of you hurting Luhan, even a little scratch and we´ll break every bone you have, understand?! Now up you ugly es!",Sehun said, his usual poker-face now fallen and replaced with an murderous look. 
 
The boys ignored them and went on to the school gate. As the girls ran past them whispering
 
,,We´ll get rid of that , no matter what!"
 
What they didn´t know ... it was still loud enough that they could hear it, they didn´t love Luhan like Kris did, but they loved him in a way , brothers would, Luhan was very fragile - they knew that when they first met, so they have to be especially careful. They went on to meet Kris and Luhan while thinking
We´ll portect you 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Finished .... with this Chapter. :DD I updated this Chapter on the same day, that´s why it´s a bit short. ( I have nothing to do. My family leaved my alone at home to celebrate they New Year and I´m stuck at home alone TT.TT but I hope you all a good start for the new year 2013!
Bye~~