Where are you?

Can´t I love you

 

 
First of - I want to thank LeeSungJong_wifey for nominating my other story "Until my last Teardrop falls"(Infinite-Sungjong) at the Infinite AFF awards 2012
And Second - I want to apologize for updating so late - Mianhe~ *-*
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Author pov
 
After receiving a call from the hospital, they immediately left everything behind and are now waiting for the operation to end.
They didn´t even know who of the two was here right now but wether it is Luhan or Kris, the fact that one of them is missing is still the same
and they didn´t know what to do. They couldn´t understand why something like this happened to them. After the hardship they had gone through, they were finally happy and now something like this happened. 
They didn´t know how to react. They didn´t know what to do next. They didn´t know if both were still alive or not. They just... didn´t know anything.
Some were crying and some were just absent-minded and the rest tried to cheer them up with hopeful words that they, themselves wanted to believe in. After hours and hours the red light finally turned green and a doctor came out. Suho came up and explained the situation.
 
,,So, the patient is not in life danger anymore, but we have to keep an eye on him for a few weeks to be sure that everything went fine. He has a big laceration on his head so there is a big chance that he has memory loss. It was reported that there must have been an other person with an injury because they found another person´s blood, that didn´t match with this patient, it could be a case of kidnapping. So the police would like to speak with you later on. The patient didn´t have personal items with him so we don´t know his identity, please fill out the form for him. You can now visit him, he must be awake by now, I´ll acaccompany you to his room and check his condition.", said the doctor.
 
The other´s followed him, relieved that whoever it was, was not dead. But they were nervous, nervous who it was and who is missing.
 
The doctor opened a door and when everyone went in, they saw .... Kris ... which meant that Luhan was missing. The doctor went to Kris 
 
,,Hello, I´m doctor Lee. You were involved in a car crash and will be staying here for a few weeks. I would like to see if you have any memory loss, so please try to answer my questions. Tell me everything you know about yourself and what you can remember from the incident or the last thing you can recall."
 
,,I´m Wu Yifan, my friends",he pointed at the others ,,call me Kris. I´m chinese but I live in Korea. I was born on November 6th, 1990. My mother died when I was young, my father fell in love with a , who betrays him and he hits me. The last thing I can remember ... I was in school and sleeping and my teacher said something about a new transfer student from china, that´s everything." 
 
Kai pov
 
"The last thing i can remember ... I was in school and sleeping and my teacher said something about a new transfer student from china, that´s everything."
 
We were all totally shocked when he said that. Because we definitely got just one transfer student from china and that was Luhan. But why can´t he remember the days we spent with Luhan and the dorm we got? It can´t be...
 
,,Is everything he said right?",he asked us.
 
,,Y-yeah, pretty much. Just the thing with the school ... it happened long ago...",I answered.
 
,,Alright, so it seems that he really has some memory loss, from that day...ok, Yifan, you can rest now. We´ll continue our talk somewhere else."
 
When the doctor closed the door, we sighed. Tao sitting down on a chair next to the door. Everything was just too much to handle.
 
,,The body tends to let people forget those things that are often shocking for them. It´s because the person himself doesn´t want to be hurt with those memories. It probably is the same case with him, but he remembers that his father hits him, so there
must be something that happened on the day, that he still remembers. Do any of you maybe know what happened on that day?"
 
Sehun said:,,Guys, ... wasn´t that day, the day he first met ... Luhan...?"
 
We all ... didn´t want to believe it ... but it was true. Kris probably forgot that he even met Luhan.
 
,,Who is that?",the doctor asked.
 
,,Luhan is Kris´s boyfriend. He is a transfer student from china. And he is probably the one who is kidnapped, because at that time he was with Kris..",Lay said.
 
,,Ok. I understand how you all must feel now. But please, for now, don´t let Yifan know anything about Luhan. It could lead to more memory loss and maybe even a panic attack, it is not good now, because he has to recover from the surgery now. When his condition gets better, you can let him know bit by bit, but even then, please be careful. You can talk to him for a bit now, the police will come later and ask you a few things."
 
The doctor then went away. 
 
We stayed like this for a while - calming down - as much as we wanted to tell Kris about Luhan, we can´t. Kris has to recover for now.
 
 
When we all were ready, we went in Kris´s room and acted like nothing happened - acted like Luhan was not kidnapped right now - acted like Luhan didn´t even existed, and that was the hardest thing we ever had to do. I wanted to break down - crying and screaming like a mad man, because Luhan is in danger right now and the one who loves him the most doesn´t even know that he existed. I just wanted to kill that person who had done that - and not just me - I could tell by the eyes from the other´s that they all felt the same. They all wanted to cry and tell Kris that Luhan is in danger - but we couldn´t.
 
________________________
 
Tao pov
 
The police arrived and we said goodbye to Kris. Kris is important to us, but he is safe now so, right now Luhan has higher priorities. We all went to an other room. A police officer asked us some questions. Because it was such a tiring and stressful day I took care of answering and let the others rest and calm down a bit.
 
,,So, do you by chance know, who was with the patient at that time? And maybe some information?"
 
,,Yeah, Xi Luhan. A transfer student from china at Seoul Arts school. He is born April 20th, 1990. His blood type is 0, about 1,80m tall. His mother died when she gave birth to him, leading his father and older brother to hate and beat him up. His father died after that because he drunk himself to death. So he was brought to his older brother who was in Korea. He got beaten by him too but Luhan told us that he tried to touch him too so..yeah."
 
,,Alright. Thank you very much, that will help us a lot. Do you know any people who would do something like this, except for his brother?"
 
,,Hmm, in our school... there was this crazy group of girls who already hurt him before - and he was sent to hospital because of that. It really went too far. They were jealous of Luhan because he was close to us and yeah they threatened him too. But we took care of the situation and they are now not attending this school anymore, but well... this girl called Ji-Na was really crazy, so maybe her. But I don´t really know."
 
,,The information is good enough. We will give our best to find out where Xi Luhan is, so don´t worry. We will contact you as soon as we get new information regarding this matter."
 
,,Thank you very much."
 
_________________________
 
Sehun pov
 
The sun shined already, when we arrived at our dorm. It was the most terrible day we ever experienced and we were so tired. But nobody could really sleep. We all were laying together in the living room, thinking about the things that happened just hours ago. I still can´t believe it. Nobody said anything. But it was understandable, Luhan was still somewhere out there, with some stranger and we could just sit here and wait till the damn police will find something out. We didn´t even know if Luhan was still ... I didn´t really want to think about something like that. And the fact that Kris doesn´t even remember Luhan.... .But why ... everyone could see that Kris loved Luhan with his whole heart, so why, why did his mind or whatever decide to forget Luhan ... something must have happened at that time. Something we all and not even the Kris now, knows.
 
Where are you Luhan? Where are you?
 
_________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________
 
I´m sorry for the late update TT.TT 
I didn´t have much time and I thought about the Sequel, because I want the story to end good but then the sequel would be weird and ughhh...
I don´t know. I now know how I end this story ... kinda ... not 100% sure but still ... kinda ... yeahh -.-"
Anyways I want to thank all my subscribers --
I know the chapters are short and it has so much drama even though i didn´t tag it as drama ... whatever...
But I hope you still liked it :)) 
Bye~~