Meeting Kris

Can´t I love you

 

"You worthless piece of !! You got into trouble again?! I can´t believe that you are our son!"
My mother came and gave my father the broom "Darling, teach this kid a lesson. He won´t listen to us, so we have to punish him. Don´t you think so? And when you weren´t there he called me a and tried to touch me. I´m so scared darling.", she faked to cry. Bitch, she always does that. Why? Because I know about the thousands affairs she has with these rich bastards and confronted her about that. . And my father ... well he obviously believes her. stupid - people are just totally brainless. Why do they even exist ... my thoughts were interrupted when my father - or can I even call him father, I don´t think so - he is just a old useless man that I know, yeah ... as that man hit me with that stupid broom continuously- again and again and again .... 
 
Kris pov
 
I was half asleep, with my head laying on my desk, when I heard the teacher say
,,Attention please!",  everyone went silent "please welcome a new transfer student from China."
I heard them squealing on how the transfer student was so adorable and cute - and yeah, with ´them´ I mean girls and boys. Then I heard a soft voice say
,,Hello, my name is Xi Luhan. Please treat me well."
,,Well Luhan, you will sit next to ..... "
I heard my classmates, yelling that the newbie should sit next to them and bla bla bla - I don´t really care as long as they shut up - I want to get some sleep here.
,,Kris! He can speak chinese too, so I think you two will get along really well.  Kris."
Great...now I have to take care of that transfer student and don´t get a few minutes of peace to sleep - god - you really hate me, do you?
 
I raised my head and looked at an angel ... oh god, what do you want from me... he really was adorable and cute with an angelic face and a sweet smile.
 
,,Hello Kris, I´m Luhan nice to meet you.", he said in chinese.
 
I stared at him,my mouth a bit open, totally in trance - how can a human look like that .... after a few minutes, I felt the stares from my classmates and immediately but on my cold poker-face, gave him a nod and went back to my previous position. The angel named Luhan had a puzzled look on his face - it looked totally adorable. He then awkwardly sat down next to me. He looked at my direction and smiled again - ughh, really, when he continues with this whole ´smiling at me´ , I´m surely going to die. 
 
No longer able to watch his dazzling smile, I closed my eyes and made sure I don´t take a litte glimpse of him - because that´s totally creepy, I moved my head in the other direction and let out a deep sigh. Why does he have to show up, when my life is already so messed up.
 
 
Luhan pov
 
When he laid his head down and looked in my direction, I looked back and smiled. After a few minutes he broke the eye contact, closed his eyes, turned his head in the other direction and let out a sigh ...am I really that disgusting, that he doesn´t want to even look at my face? Am I really that ugly? I looked down, my smile faded and my eyes where watery. The teacher continued with her lesson so nobody noticed when a little sob escaped my mouth, a teardrop slowly falling down. I heard someone shifting - did someone hear me ... I began to panic when suddenly a tissue was infront of my face. I looked to my left to see Kris.
 
,,Here, take it."
 
I took the tissue from his hands, he then laid down his head again and was in the same position as before. I wiped the tears away and stared at his back. Then someone nudged me from my right side and said
 
,,Kris is a bad boy, he is in a gang and I heard rumors, that he would punch anyone, even if it is only out of boredom. Be careful around him - don´t get close with him. He will just bring trouble to you." 
 
He then turned away and put his attention back to the lesson. 
 
Kris ... a bad boy? I ... don´t think so. He seems like a nice person - I can feel it somehow. Yeah, he has that cold side, but I don´t think that´s how he really is. And rumors are just rumors, why do people always believe rumors without knowing the truth - I don´t get them ... I just can´t stand people who believe such things .... and I´m going to find more about Kris .. yeah he definitely isn´t a bad person.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
so this is my first chapter . Hope you liked it. I think there are some grammatic mistakes,
but I hope you can still understand it. I will try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for the SUbscribers and the comments. 
ahh and all the pictures i used or going to use are not mine - rights to the owners
Bye~~