IX: Revenge

The Grim Reaper

 

Raemin

“I.HATE.OH.SE.HUN.” I slammed my fist on the table , making Kayla and Ri Rin jump.

“Hate all you want. I love the whole EXO.Especially Baekhyun.” Rin clasped her hands dramatically and leaned her cheek against it. She’s day dreaming as usual.

News spread so fast about the 10 transferee students who were called by the name EXO. The students started forming their fan clubs and spazzing over the handsome guys.

“I went to detention because of Oh Sehun!” I screamed in annoyance.

“At least you had an alone time with him.” Kayla shrugged and took a bite from her apple.

“Ugh. It was the worst 2 hours of my life.” I grunted and hung my head low, eventually , I rested it on the table. Seconds later, I felt a presence beside me and a tray of food placed in front of me.

“My peace offering.” That familiar voice almost popped the vein that’s been throbbing inside my head this whole time now.

On the other hand, I heard a low volume of squeals coming from Rin and K.

“Go away, Oh Sehun.” I spat the words out like sulfur from my mouth.

Stubborn as he was, I felt him sit beside me.

“I don’t want to.” He said with a childish tone.

Soon after, I heard tables being moved and loud chattering of deep male voices. And I was also pretty sure that Luhan’s and Kai’s were among those.

I tilted my head to the side and it unfortunately made me regret that I did. 

Sehun's face was a few centimeters from mine and I swear I brushed lips with him. My eyes widened with the short contact. I immediately pulled back and covered my lips. 

I looked around and it seems like no one witnessed it but the two of us. Everyone at the table was busy moving chairs and tables to fit the whole group in. It seemed like EXO had decided to table with us every lunch. 

Back to Sehun. He was just as surprised as I was but I didn't care. It was his fault , not mine. 

And he'll really face my wrath now. 

No one takes my first kiss without my permission. NO ONE.

Except Luhan. My lips were reserved for him. He may not know that I like him but... I do. And now this brat Oh Sehun stole it!!! 

Ughh. "You." I muttered through gritted teeth. My fists were clenched and my knuckles were turning white. 

Sehun was still in the same state. He was touching his lips with two of his fingers and his eyes were fixated on the ground. I can't tell what expression he has but again, I don't give a crap.

He stole MY first kiss and I won't let it go without him paying. 

"You are going down." I said with narrow eyes, pointing my thumb down. 

The war starts now. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun

I entered the school campus carefully as to be alert of any trap or disaster that may happen. This is now the third day since Raemin had declared her war. I should tell that her plans were all impressive. But those won't simply work on a grim reaper. 

As I step foot on the last step of the stairs on the way to the entrance, I immediately sensed trouble. I looked up to see Raemin pouring a bucket of water from the second level of the building. 

Using my agility, I quickly dodged the splash of water within a millisecond. I chuckled as I know she would be annoyed again by her failure. Ah~ the delights of annoying a girl named Raemin.

 "You missed again!" I cupped my hand around my lips and shouted that to Raemin.

"I will get my revenge soon Oh Sehun. Just wait and see." She replied before disappearing from my sight.

 I chuckled again, shaking my head in laughter. I remember yesterday when she taped thumb tacks on my chair. And I calmly removed it in one swift movement.

And the other day when she replaced my water with vinegar but I discovered it because of the pungent smell. I let a contented sigh escape my lips and brushed it with my finger.

 I stopped on my tracks. Every time I do this, my stomach would feel like it had butterflies inside. And I hated that feeling. I hated how I would occasionally yearn for it too. Even though I would feel uncomfortable, I can't understand why from time to time, I would pause and replay the scene on my mind…

She was so close to me. Our lips brushed for a second... making her brown eyes widen in aghast... and her cute brows come together.

I don't know which I would weigh as priceless.

Her expression or that short moment of contact between our lips?

I shook the thought away and proceeded to my locker wherein the other EXO members were waiting except for Kris. Almost everyday, Kris hyung would arrive late in class. Ever since he discovered that he had fans, he started grooming his self like a girl.

Lay hyung even said that it takes him 30 minutes to put skin care creams on his face at night. And that the clothes he wore was always of the latest fashion.

Tao also mentioned that he would style his hair for several minutes before going out .

And I find those really creepy.

"Sehun-ah~" Suho hyung called and waved at me.

"Morning, hyung.." I greeted with a smile.

 I made bigger steps on my way and grinned at the other members.

"There he goes with his aegyos again. As if it's any cuter than mine." Tao muttered while glaring sideways at my direction.

"My aegyos are definitely cuter than yours, Tao." I argued and wrinkled my nose at him.

"Ughhhh. There they go again. It's so early in the morning..." Xiumin hyung grumbled.

 "Don't in! " Tao and I said in sync which made us both glare at each other.

"Good mor- Oh, they're at it again..." Kris hyung miraculously appeared 5 minutes before the second bell rings.

 He ignored us and proceeded to opening his locker to get his things. But it appears to be that he opened the wrong locker. It was mine that he opened.

 The locker revealed a punching glove that was attached through a spring so when you open the locker, it would hit you on the face.

"What the... Oh.Se.hun!!!!!!!!!!!" Kris hyung's echoing voice filled the whole floor.

 "You would never get me to treat you a bubble tea again."

That's it! Raemin, until now I haven't really minded your evil doings.

 But now you're gonna get it. Not my bubble tea.

 Everything but my precious bubble tea.

I left the staring game with Tao and made my way to Raemin's home room class.

Without any word or warning, I barged into the room .

"Han.Rae.Min." I said through gritted teeth.

The noisy class all turned their attention to me as I slowly approached Raemin whose face was now painted with confusion. I slammed my palms on her table and she reacted opposite to my expectations.

She burst into a bright smile.

"I finally got you didn't I?" I ignored her question and pulled her up by the wrist.

"And you are going to pay."

I made my neck produce cracking sounds.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to my chest as near as it would allow.

I leaned my face close to hers and slid my hand to the back of her neck.

Her eyes widened in shock as she realized what I must be planning.

"Yah! W-what...mmmpphhhrhh"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry it was so short.

I'm sleepy haha ^^

-faye_lee