XI: A Bother

The Grim Reaper

 

Raemin

“What flavour do you want?” I asked with a heavy sigh.

“I want a choco bubble tea with pearls.” He said while rocking on his heels back and forth.

I rolled my eyes at his childish actions and slapped bills on the counter. “Two choco bubble teas with pearls.”

“Oh, also, a taro bubble tea with pearls. That’s for take out.” I said and placed another bill. The cashier girl punched my orders without glancing at me for even a split second. All this time, her eyes were glued on the jerk beside me who is Sehun.

Sehun stubbornly waited at the door of my last class. He gave me no escape from treating him to a bubble tea. As soon as the class was dismissed, he pulled me out of the school and led me to a bubble tea shop.

“That’s three bubble teas. Are you planning to drink two?” Sehun inquired.

“No.” I replied bluntly while waiting for my change and receipt.

“So you ordered two bubble teas for me?” He asked with a bright voice. His eyes were shining with excitement.

“In your dreams.” I said with the same blank tone. His shoulders deflated instantly. I’d hate to break his enthusiasm but I like being honest. The extra bubble tea is for Luhan.

We went to wait for our beverages on a table beside the glass window. The soft jazz music playing in the background secluded us from the noise of the city. It was drizzling outside and the small drops of rain poured like a refreshing mist.

Sehun gazed at the pouring droplets with a peaceful expression. His chin was propped on his right hand while the fingers on his left tapped a rhythm. Every now and then, he would blink his eyes slowly and softly.

The scene looked so … innocent and serene. I can’t avert my eyes from him. The patterns of raindrops against the glass reflected on his face like a shadow on his ivory skin. He shifted his gaze farther away, giving me a clear sight of his side profile. I didn’t notice before but his nose was beautifully tall…

A quick vibration and a short melody snapped me out of my trance. I shook my head to shake out the thoughts I had of Sehun. The action caught his attention and thankfully, he didn’t catch me staring at him.

I felt Sehun’s eyes on me as I took my cell phone out of my pocket and beam when I saw that it was a message from Luhan. I eagerly swiped the screen to unlock and tapped on the message icon.

[Received 4:21 p.m.]

Raemin-ah, where are you?

-Luhan

I typed our location quickly. I was about to tap send when long slim fingers snatched the device away from my hold. My lips parted in attempt of protest. But same fingers blocked me from any word I was going to say.

Sehun read the message on the screen, and then, he took the batteries out of my cellphone and threw the gadget inside his bag.

“YAH!” I shouted in complaint and tried to get my phone back by leaning over the table and grabbing his bag. Sehun however, pushed me back to my seat and placed his bag behind him.

“I didn’t say you could invite anyone over.” He said before gazing outside again.

“So this is how you treat a person who buys you food.” I scoffed.

“No, this is how I treat a person whom I hate.” He replied nonchalantly.

I felt the usual throbbing of the vein on my head. I am a calm being but this jerk never fails to pull the walls of my peacefulness down. In every meeting, he manages to pop every bubble of patience and manners I have.

I can’t believe I described him as innocent and serene. That was the biggest mistake of my life. I haven’t encountered anyone but him that’s eternally irritating.

Before I could explode and vent out all my rage, the waitress came to serve our orders. Sehun should thank her. She obliviously and miraculously just saved his life.

Two chocolate bubble teas and a taro bubble tea separated in a paper bag were placed on the table. Like the girl on the cashier, the waitress also had her eyes glued on Sehun. And she had the guts to slide a napkin with a cell phone number written on it.

After flirting and winking on Sehun, she finally left to serve another table. I watched her with my mouth hanging. I then turned to Sehun who was sipping his drink happily. I also noticed that the tissue were in the number was written was strewn carelessly on the floor.

I suddenly felt pity towards the waitress. Oh well… Anyway, I took out a pen and a paper from my bag and wrote a short message for Luhan and placed it in the paper bag. I’m planning to give it to him on my way home.

I bet Luhan will really like it. Taro bubble tea is his favourite.

~imagine~

I pressed  the doorbell and Luhan opens the door of his house.

“Hi Luhan!” I smile and wave at him.

“Oh, Raemin! What brings you here?” He asks and returns the cheerful smile.

“I brought you a Taro bubble tea.” I hold out the paper bag in front of him.

“Wow, thanks.” Luhan ruffles my hair and gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

~end of imagine~

I squealed silently inside my head as the imaginations replay. Maybe he would even invite me to come inside his house and have dinner with his parents.

I then grabbed my own drink which I dreamily enjoyed. Sehun’s gaze turned to me. And I stared back at him with an irritated expression.

“What?” I asked, feeling uncomfortable.

“You also like choco bubble tea?” He asked, gesturing at my drink.

“Well, duh~ obviously yes.” I replied and started poking the pearls.

“I can’t believe we have a thing in common.” He commented sarcastically.

“Whatever.” I muttered , dodging an argument with him.

The store became suddenly noisy with squeals and awe sounds coming from the girl students inside the shop. I first suspected that it was Sehun whom they were squealing at. However, the attention didn’t seem to be directed at him.

I extended my neck and my eyes landed at the counter wherein all the customers’ eyes were focused. Three handsome and tall guys that look awfully familiar were ordering at the counter. The cashier couldn’t be happier.

Sehun just smirked at their direction and sipped his tea again while leaning on the glass window. I, on the other hand, tried my best to hide myself from them. The multiple glares I’m getting because of Sehun were more than enough. I wouldn’t want to bear if they sat on our table too.

I quickly brushed all my bangs to my eyes and swept my hair to cover most of my face. Sehun just looked funny at me while I glared at him and signalled him to do the same. He ignored my silent messages and raised one corner of his lips.

“Oi! Hyu-” As if to annoy me the more, Sehun attempted to call their attention. Good thing, my reflexes are fast. With a swift movement, I covered his mouth with my hands and glowered at him like there’s no tomorrow.

Unfortunately, Sehun’s flailing and loud muffled sounds seemed to have attracted their attention more.

The three approached our table with smirks on their faces. I immediately retrieved my hand from Sehun’s mouth and cussed mentally.

“Are you guys dating?” Lay said with pure curiousness and intrigue.

“NO WAY IN MY WHOLE LIFE WOULD I DATE THIS JERK IN FRONT OF ME.” I said through gritted teeth. Just how many times will I hear this question today?

“I don’t date people I hate.” Sehun said with that irritating tone of nonchalant.

“Well, breaking news, I don’t either.” I retaliated with a snicker.

“Then date me instead.” Tao said with a shrug.

“Tao, I don’t just date anyone.” I said , rolling my eyes. These guys are thinking I’m that easy of a catch? Well, I am going to prove that I am Han Rae Min. A chick that’s really, really hard to get.

“I’m not just anyone.” Tao said with a pout.

 “I have cuter aegyos than Sehun, I’m good with Kung Fu and Wushu. I’m handsome, I’m hot, I’m irresistible, I’m awesome, I’m the best, I’m-“

“Tao whatever it is that you are, I am still cuter than you.” Sehun countered.

“Not.” Tao’s brows came together.

“I am.”

“Definitely not.”

“Yes, I am.”

“No, you’re not.”

“Honestly, I am.”

“In fact, you’re not.”

“Shut up.”

“No, you shut up.”

“I’ll sew your lips.”

“I’ll padlock yours.”

“I’ll staple yours.”

“I’ll super glue yours.”

Despite the endless bickering, Lay and Kris didn’t seem to bother at all. I guess these two were used to it. By the looks of it, Tao and Sehun has the same expertise: argue with each other.

“What brings you guys here?” I asked Lay.

“I’m craving for a bubble tea.” Lay replied.

“Oh right, you said you were a while ago in lunch.”

“Mhmm.” Lay hummed, his dimple making its appearance.

Soon, their orders arrived. We chatted with each other—well mostly, it was I, Lay, and Kris who were talking properly. Every time Tao and Sehun would be in one conversation, they would end up arguing and challenging each other to an aegyo battle which is very childish and stupid, in my opinion.

I came to know that Lay was a naughty guy. And his slow reactions that were oblivious to him were funny to us. His charismatic face hid the humour and cuteness in him. But getting to know him showed these evidently.

Kris, on the other hand was mature-looking and undeniably handsome. He has a superior aura and his words reflected his maturity. However, there are times when that slips away and a childish side of him would show. His attempts of joking were amusingly funny rather than the joke itself.

Tao—well, Tao is an innocent person. He was shy and sensitive the first time I met him. But, the more that I spend time with him, I find him really cute and conservative.

And Sehun? I hate him.

As I glance out the window, I didn’t notice that the sun had set and the city lights were starting to lighten up the streets. I checked the time on my watch and panicked when there are a few minutes left to catch a bus ride.

The next bus will be in 2 hours which is too late.

I abruptly stood up from my seat and gathered my belongings.

“Hey guys, I have to go.”

“Already?” Lay asked.

“Yep. See you tomorrow.” I waved my goodbye and sprinted to the bus stop.

Sehun

I glanced at the paper bag she left and was about to run after her.  But something came into me and told me never mind.

“What?” Tao eyed me with a questioning look.

“She left her bubble tea.” I mumbled. I took the paper bag and looked inside it. Inside, I saw a small folded piece of paper. I unfolded it and read a message which was for Luhan.

I know this is your favourite so I bought it for you. Keke ^^

Anyway, see you tomorrow, I hope you have a good sleep ^^

-Raeminnie <3

I scoffed at the writing and threw it back to the paper bag. I pulled the drink out of the paper bag and stabbed my straw into it and drank it.

Luhan. Always Luhan.I'm not even sure if there's any corner in her brain that's not filled with Luhan.

“Hey, what’s this?” Lay asked, picking up something that fell from my bag.

It was the battery of Raemin’s cellphone. I took it from him and assembled it back to the gadget. I then pressed the on button. Upon opening it, 7 messages and 5 missed calls welcomed me. And they were all from Luhan.

I quickly replied to one of the messages and turned off the phone right after sending it.

[Sent 6:48 p.m.]

I'm with Sehun right now.Please don't text me.

You're becoming a huge bother.

-Raemin

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Warning!

This is going to be a long author’s note.

But I would really appreciate it if you’re going to read it ^^

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

My Birthday is a few days away and I feel like giving a simple gift to some lucky readers.

Currently, I am working on 3 fan fics.

Namely:

Ms Opposite and Mr Wrong

She dreamt about Kris Wu

The Grim Reaper

 

For each fic, I will grant one lucky reader a million dollar .... uh. 

 

NOT.

 

Okay, the real thing:

 

For each fic, I will grant one lucky reader a one-shot song fic that will be posted on one chapter of that particular fanfic.

(There will be different stories on each fic of course.) And, I will make a separate poster for each of the one-shot fic. It will be the main image of that chappie~

To be fair in choosing the reader who will be the heroine of the one-shot chapter, I will be posting a question that you should answer correctly.

The first person who answers the question correctly will be the winner ^^

 

 Rules:                             

  • Do not use or make multiple accounts to answer.
  • Only one entry is allowed.
  • Choose only one of the three fics mentioned above on which you would like to answer.
  • Anyone is allowed to answer. May it be Doofenshmirtz, Peeta Mellark, The meme guy… (the list goes on)
  • I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, YOUR BIAS LOVES YOU, MY BIAS LOVES ME, AND EVERYBODY LOVES EACH OTHER. And there’s no such thing as unfair. (I don’t really get myself at times either.)

 

Okay, now… the question:

What is my favourite food?

A)CAKES (omnomnom)

B)SPICY BEEF NOODLE SOUP(tssssssssss.)

C)LASAGNA(nyamnyamnyamnyam.)

D)ICE CREAM(oooooohhhhh)

E)I DON’T HAVE ANY FAVOURITE FOOD. I EAT ANYTHING ON THE TABLE INCLUDING THE TABLE CLOTH, THE NAPKINS AND THE UTENSILS. AND IF I’M NOT YET FULL, MIGHT AS WELL THE CHAIRS AND THE TABLES.

 

Okay now,

 

All you have to do is comment these things:

Ultimate Kpop Bias:

Another Bias:

Your (OC) name:

Bias (Girl):

Answer:

 

e.g.

 

Ultimate Kpop Bias: Kris

Another Bias: Jaejoong

Your (OC) name: Lee Hye Won

Bias (Girl): Suzy

Answer: E)I DON’T HAVE ANY FAVOURITE FOOD. I EAT ANYTHING ON THE TABLE INCLUDING THE TABLE CLOTH, THE NAPKINS AND THE UTENSILS. AND IF I’M NOT YET FULL, MIGHT AS WELL THE CHAIRS AND THE TABLES.

P.S.

Deadline of submission will be on April 29, 2013, 12:00 p.m. GMT+ 8:00. One shot song fic will be posted on my birthday, April 30, 2013. :)

Any other questions? (You can ask me anything. Just comment it.)

e.g.

What's your real name?

How old are you?

What is your pet?

Do you love me?

Will you marry me?

How many moles does Voldemort have?

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Sorry for starving you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOT

 

hahahahakap.

Good luck~~~~~~~~ <3

lurv, faye_lee