XIX: Questions

The Grim Reaper

Raemin

 

“Yah!... Raemin…” Ri Rin trailed off as she saw the huge bump on my forehead. Kayla audibly gasped when she caught a better sight of my injury.

 

“Don’t ask me what happened.” I said in a tired manner as I slammed my locker shut.

 

“What happened?” They both inquired in unison, making me roll my eyes. Of course, as predicted of them…I thought in silence.

 

“You know I don’t like explaining.” I sighed with a frown—leaning against the lockers and hugging my books tight to my chest.

 

“Like that excuse will stop us from digging information.” Kayla wiggled her eyebrows—nudging Ri Rin by the shoulders.

 

I was saved from their interrogation when rushing fangirls suddenly filled the school’s halls. Ri Rin, Kayla and I turned our heads in unison towards the direction of the commotion.

 

What I saw immediately drained the blood from my face. My feet told me to escape as I saw the lean figure of Oh Sehun entering the building together with EXO.

 

Luhan and Kai were together with them as I have expected. I purposely refused to be fetched by them to school since I was planning to hide my horrible forehead from them.

 

My eyes unconsciously drifted again to Sehun.

 

He had his hands in his pocket and the three buttons of his uniform was ed. The sight of it made me really uncomfortable. I don’t know why but I felt my chest beating rapidly which made me consciously disturbed.

 

There was an unusual murmuring coming from the people around the hall. And I think I know exactly what they’re gossiping about.

 

Sehun’s black-eye stood out of his pale, white skin. The fangirls looked at him with worry and observed if the other members were also injured. I think they’re coming up with a bizarre explanation for that and I’d bet I’ll hear about it later lunch.

 

I was so lost in thought when Kayla snapped her fingers in front of my face.”Earth to Raemin! Hello?”

 

“Oh Sehun is staring at you as if he’s expecting you to melt.” Ri Rin commented as she crossed her arms at Sehun. Ri Rin’s an anti-Sehun like me.

 

I diverted my eyes to Sehun as to prove Ri Rin’s statement. Indeed, Sehun had his eyes focused on me. He was looking downright straight at me and nobody else. And I knew exactly what he meant with that stare—he wanted to tease me.

 

It seemed like he was successful with his mission. As soon as I met his gaze, my insides turned into a hurdle. My feet scampered in default.

 

“Yah! Raemi, where are you going?”  Kayla shouted after my retreating figure. “I’m going to be late for class!” I replied with the lamest excuse ever.

 

“BUT IT’S ONLY FREAKING 7:30 a.m.!” Ri Rin shouted over.

 

And class starts at 8:00 a.m………..

 

I ignored her statement as I ran across the halls towards my first class. Every person I passed gave me a weird look and I think you know why. My head basically told everyone, “HEY, HEY YOU! YES YOU! LOOK AT ME. I’M SWELLING. I’M BLUE.”

 

I arrived at my homeroom class with a huff and a rapid heart. There were only a number of students in the classroom and I sat on where I was supposed to sit. As soon as my got in contact with the chair, I buried my head on my arms over the table and closed my eyes.

 

Images of what happened last night rolled in my thoughts.

 

~

 

My eyes were wide open in surprise. My grip on the pen fell loose as I process what’s happening. It never crossed my least expectations for Sehun to act like an ultimate imbecile.

 

He deepened the kiss as his hand against my nape pulled me closer to him. In that instant, my senses came to me. I placed my hands against his chest to push him away but it seemed like he interpreted my actions wrong.

 

I felt the thick-faced jerk smile through the kiss. He leaned closer and moved his lips through mine.

 

THAT’S IT! I thought in anger and slapped him right across his cheek.

 

Thankfully, that got him. He pulled away with an unusual expression that I’ve never seen before. His face displayed a mix of emotion that I can never figure out. His right cheek was marked red due to the impact of my hand.

 

I was breathing heavily with a flabbergasted expression as we both stared at each other. I felt a pool of warm blood setting on my entire face as the event dawned on me.

 

I just had my second kiss—with the guy I hate the most.

 

“Wow.” Sehun said—his pink lips forming into an ‘o’.

 

My jaw went agape as I stared at him in disbelief.

 

“I think that ends out tutor session then.” He stood up and gathered his things calmly like nothing happened.

 

“See you tomorrow.” He bid goodbye before he shut the door of my apartment.

 

As soon as he was gone, I screamed at the top of my lungs and hit my head on the table repeatedly. “EOTTOKEEEEE?!??!?!??!?!?!?!! APPA IN HEAVEN……TT^TT”

 

~

 

Sehun

 

“Was that Raemin?” Kai asked, pointing at the retreating figure of her. Luhan’s attention was immediately caught by the mention of her name and inclined his head over the mob of fangirls.

 

“That’s weird…” Luhan’s head crumpled in worry as his eyes trailed Raemin who now disappeared upon turning in a corner.

 

“She even asked not to be fetched earlier this morning.” Kai rubbed the back of his neck in thought.

 

“Is she avoiding us?” Luhan asked in panic.

 

“Why would she? Yah, did you perhaps do something ty again?” Kai grabbed Luhan by the collar in a reckless manner. Luhan shoved Kai’s hold from him and fixed his tie. “I did not!” he defended his self.

 

“She’s avoding me.” I declared, loud enough for EXO to hear.

 

“Why?” Lay hyung questioned in curiosity.

 

“I don’t think everyone will like my reason.”  I replied, eyeing Luhan mainly.

 

“Does this have something to do with your black-eye?” Chen comprehended quickly.

 

“You’ll all know why sooner or later.” I walked away from the scene leaving them confused and curious. Luhan’s face is priceless, I tell you.

 

 

Now, shall we go hunt for Raemin?

 


 

 

Yay another update :3 ^^

I hope you enjoy it :D

You know the drill~ 

subscribe, comment and upvote!

Kamsahamnida <3

-faye_lee

 

This is viral in my facebook newsfeed XD

\

Oh.....Sehun