XXI: Unfigured feelings

The Grim Reaper

Raemin

“Tch.” Sehun smirked and swiped his lower lip with his thumb. “I guess that was too much for you, huh?” he asked with a tone as cold as his expression.

 

Luhan yet again raised his tight fist but Kai was agile enough to pull him back and restrain him from another violent act. Sehun stood calmly—as if anticipating to actually receiving the punch.

 

“Sehun.” Suho approached with a stern and serious expression that I’ve rarely seen. The whole EXO followed behind him with the same feel.

 

Sehun’s eyes acknowledge Suho’s interruption. However, he didn’t act politely to his respected leader. Instead, he coolly turned his back and left the scene—looking disturbed and angry.

 

Baekhyun sighed and shook his head lightly. Chanyeol on the other hand placed a comforting arm around the disappointed member’s shoulders. “I think I should follow him.” D.O.’s eyes traced Sehun’s footsteps. “No, give him some space.” Suho disagreed.

 

“Let’s all leave for now. We caused too much commotion.” Kris stepped up with his hands in his pockets.

 

Suho nodded firmly at Kris and then turned to Luhan. “I’m sorry for Sehun’s actions. I would be deemed responsible for it.” He bowed in unnecessary apology.

 

Luhan didn’t react against or in favor of it. He just pried Kai’s grip away from him and escaped the room as well. EXO soon followed with Kai’s exception.

 

“Hey, are you alright?” Kai placed a hand on my shoulder and turned me to face him. “Obviously not.” I replied with a short, sarcastic laugh.

 

“Raemin.” Kayla and Ri Rin approached with worried faces as they witnessed the situation.

 

“Hey, guys.” I greeted weakly.

 

“I hate the stares the whole high school body is giving us.” Kai roamed his eyes around the cafeteria with a dissatisfied frown. He slipped his hand under mine and invited me to the exit.

 

“I’d gladly get out of this hell hole.” I eagerly agreed and followed Kai out.

 

Sehun

 

~

 

“Dude, not cool.” Tao followed me to my reaping duty which I fulfilled blankly. All the others gave me space but the panda wouldn’t leave my side.

 

“Just, shut up , okay?” I shot a glare at him as I leaped from one building to another.

 

“Yah, how dare you say that to a hyung?” Tao scolded at me and pushed me off the edge—causing me to lose my balance. “Hey!” I protested as I got back on the roof.

 

“Sehun, we’re all worried about you. Suho hyung is disappointed too.” Tao stated seriously in between our fast laps—for a long time now, we’ve been travelling around the same route—I didn’t exactly know where to go in order to clear up my mind.

 

I remained silent as I began to slow down—I spotted the place where I met Raemin for the second time—a meadow highlighted with a big oak tree beside and a sparkling lake.

 

I sat under the shade of the tree and leaned my back against its huge, sturdy trunk. Tao did the same—sitting opposite my side.

 

“Look, I know something’s wrong. It wouldn’t hurt for you to open up but I wouldn’t force you either. I just want you to realize that you can’t keep whatever you’re hiding.” Tao lectured me for the first time ever. I didn’t expect he would have such words of wisdom.

 

“I am not hiding something.” I replied with a sigh and placed an arm over my forehead.

 

“You are hiding something—not from us—but from yourself.” Tao contradicted my statement. I can sense him shaking his head after my statement.

 

“That’s bullsh*t , I know everything about me. How can I not?” I mocked with an intimidating scoff.

 

“You’re a complete fool Oh Sehun.” Tao insulted back with his twisted Korean accent.

 

“You’ve got tough competition. Luhan and Kai?  Seriously, man.”  Tao has sat beside me, his eyes gazing at the orange horizon—the sun is setting.

 

“What the hell are you talking about?” I shot Tao a confused look.

 

“Dude, even a panda like me knows what you’re going through. Are you a retard or something? ” Tao loved teasing me. And I love striking back.

 

“I may be younger than you but I think you’re the one who acts like a retard.”

 

“Oh, yeah?” It was visible how Tao’s ears turned red in outrage.

 

“Yeah.” I sneered at his face with a teasing expression.

 

“Wait ‘til I tell this to the hyungs! You ungrateful, yehet-ing creature! ”

 

Soon, Tao was speeding off to who knows where—probably to his Kris gege. I don’t care what the fellow says. Screw him and his eye bags. He;s just jealous of my flawless face.

 

A few minutes later, I was also on my feet—heading back to the school campus as I’ve left my bag in hurry to find space for myself.

 

It was already dark when I stepped foot on the campus. I climbed the stairs with heavy steps and proceeded to the third floor—where my homeroom class was.

 

The lights were off and so I had to switch them on. As I was walking to my desk to fetch my school bag, I heard a clatter in the hallway. My ears perked as I caught a girl’s voice mutter indignant words.

 

A smirk found its way to my lips as I thought of what a coincidence this might be. I slowly peeked out of my classroom and scanned the hallways. Raemin’s homeroom class was still lit.

 

As I approached the room, I heard grunts and frustrated sighs. Curiosity killed the cat. I took a look inside it. Raemin was alone—she was wiping the windows clean. Her back faced me with her hair tied in a messy bun. Strands have managed to escape the hurried hairdo and batches of her natural wavy dark hair fell lightly on her shoulders.

 

It was not long after when I realized what made her frustrated. Her average height didn’t allow her to reach the top part of the windows. I suppressed a low chuckle to escape from my lips when she pulled out a chair for her to step up on.

 

I watched in amusement as she stomped on the chair with a legit distressed expression. As she comes to the corner, it was difficult for her short arms to reach and clean the dust off the glass window. In attempt, she loses her balance and sent the stool to wobble under the asymmetrical weight she’s exerting.

 

“O-OMO-OMO-KYA~!” Raemin squealed when she lost her grip.

 

In a split second, I was there to catch her frail body. Her eyes were squeezed shut—probably anticipating for the hurtful pain she’d be experiencing upon hitting the ground. It was only in a matter of seconds she realized that someone was there to catch her.

 

Raemin’s eyes fluttered open and bored straight to mine. “Sehun?” she whispered in a surprised tone.

 

“So, you had cleaning duty?” I asked the obvious—ugh Oh Sehun. What the  is wrong with you? Why’re you asking such uninteresting things?

 

Raemin squirmed out of my hold and I willingly placed her back on the ground with care. Raemin’s eyes displayed discomfort and annoyance—I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s still mad at me for bursting Luhan’s bubble.

 

“Yah! OH SEHUN!” Raemin ponted at me with defiance.

 

“You ever dare touch me again and I swear I’ll shove this into your dirty mouth.” She held the dirt cloth to my face with a wrinkled nose.

 

“Which dirty mouth? The one that you kissed?” I raised a teasing brow at her and smirked.

 

Ramin turned red as a tomato and stomped her feet. “I NEVER DID!”  In a swift motion, the dirt cloth she was holding flew to my face.

 

“YAH!” I exclaimed in pure offense and irritation. Raemin immediately scampered away to the corridors but before she could even escape, I chased her down with a chalkboard eraser in my hand.

 

When I got in a close proximity, I took the advantage to grab her by the waist and pin her down by the shoulders.

 

“Gotcha!” I dusted the eraser on her uniform and produced powder white chalk that scattered over Ramin’s face. She coughed and fought me aimlessly—desperate to pry my weight off her minuscule frame.

 

“One point for Sehun~Yehet!” I rejoiced as I shook my fists in the air.

 

“Get off me, nitwit!” Raemin pounded on my chest with decrepit fists.

 

I pinned her wrist down the floor making the distance between her and me in a hair’s breadth. Even though what I was doing is inconvenient, I found that being near her was surprisingly thought-provoking.

 

“Not until you apologize.” I stated firmly, waiting for her reply.

 

Raemin breathed heavily and rolled her eyes at me. “Not in your wildest dreams, Oh Sehun!”

 

“I won’t get off you then.”

 

“Two can play the game.” In a fast second, Raemin was able to steal the chalk eraser from me.  On a turn of tables, I’m the one covered in chalk dust.

 

Raemin chuckled under me and as I opened my eyes, it delighted in Raemin’s jubilant figure. She was so tantalizing that unthinkingly, my hands reached out to caress her smooth cheeks. I felt my eyes turn tender simultaneous to feeling her skin.

 

“W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wwwwwhat are you doi-“ Raemin’s trembling lips brought her to stutter. Before she could even complete her sentence, I silenced her with my thumb.

 

Her lips felt plump and lush against my finger. And as my eyes focused on them, I felt a magnetic attraction to swoop down and place my own lips against hers.

 

For the second time now, I felt so uncontrolled of my own body. It moved as if it had its own will—like I didn’t have a brain to govern over it. My skin and insides tingled in anticipation. It wasn’t like me but it felt so right.

 

I breathed unevenly—taking in her scent and memorizing it with my senses.

 

As I was shifting to close the gap between her and me, my ears picked up a sound of muffled voices and giggling. The moment receded and my head snapped to the direction where the sound was coming from.

 

An ear stuck out of the wall. And I knew that big, pointy, yoda-like ears in any angle. It is Chanyeol’s

 

“Yah!” I shouted angrily when I discovered their meddling.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung slipped out of their hideout to show their not-so-guilty faces. They are both laughing their asses off and clapping their hands like impede walruses.

 

“I didn’t expect to witness such a heated making out session in school!” Chanyeol hyung commented.

 

At the mention of that, I realized that my hands still restrained Raemin from any movement. In embarrassment,. I quickly withdrew them and stood up from the awkward position.

 

I offered a hand to help Raemin up but she refused it. Instead, she got back on her feet on her own while glaring at me darkly. It was evident that she’s more embarrassed than me as her cheeks stood out with the brightest red I’ve ever seen on a person’s face.

 

She raised her hand and a loud, shrill sound echoed in the corridors. Raemin slapped me hard on my left cheek with full power that I was actually able to feel it. She shot me a last hateful look before she harrumphed away.

 

I smirked at her retreating figure and felt the impact of her touch against my left cheek under my palm.

 

“Didn’t mean to witness that. Ggaepsong~” Baekhyun hyung’s impressingly irritating tagline made Chanyeol hyung double over with an ugly-sounding chortle.

 


My high school years are almost over!

Three more days of exams and then I can already go.... 

I'll be able to update more :D

Guys, I really miss your comments TAT

Comment down if you have time. They also give me an

idea of how I would construct the next chapter.

Please upvote too if you like this story!

Thank you subscribers and readers! Saranghae! <3

-faye_lee