VI: EXO

The Grim Reaper

Sehun's POV:

 

“I’m not up for answering questions.” I muttered under my breath, hinting irritation.

“Well, I’m not up for people who ignore questions.” She hissed, crossing her arms over her chest as well.

“I hope you enjoy disappointment then.” I replied with a scoff, hoping that ends the conversation.

“Oh, you dare say that to me?!” Her voice is now raised beyond the normal volume. If I would inch closer, maybe I would catch a glimpse of the smoke coming out from her ears. One thing was clear; she is fuming.

I heard Chen stifle a cough and glancing sideways at my direction. Everybody’s attention is now on both of us.

“Are you two perhaps…bickering?” Luhan stole a glance at us with a brow raised. Raemin and I looked at him with bewildered expressions and hanging jaws.

 “We are certainly not-“ Raemin began to say but was cut off by Kris’ deep panic.

“Look out!” Kris managed to say before we crashed into what seems like a human being.

Luhan stepped on the breaks and panted like crazy. His doe eyes grew bigger as he looked ahead with frightened eyes.

Everybody in the car but Kai remained silent.

“You are so dead.” Kai muttered, shaking his head sideways.

“Oh god, what have I done?” Luhan dropped his face to his palms and shook like he was sobbing.

“I don’t sense any soul…” I whispered to Kris hyung whose sit is right in front of me.

He shook his head and shrugged. “Neither do I.”

We both turned our heads to Chen who was clearly spacing out. He didn’t seem to sense anything either.

“You know what, maybe we should check the guy we bum-“ Raemin’s voice shook and her eyes look like they were tearing up when she was interrupted by a voice I am very familiar with which surprisingly came from outside.

“Kris ge!!!!!!!!!!” Tao rose from under the car and slump his body on the hood. He pressed his palms against the wind shield and pounded on it.

Collective gasps, screams, and moan—from me—erupted inside the car.

“Tao!” Kris’ voice clearly delivered excitement. He quickly fumbled out of his seatbelt and launched himself out of the cramped car.

Luhan whose eyes were stained with tears has finally looked up from his palms and stared at the two figures outside hitting each other playfully.

“He’s not… dead?” Luhan wiped his tears away and gawked again at Kris and Tao who are now skipping around happily.

Six other figures emerged from the parks’ trees. Six other members of EXO joined the happy circle and skipped around like stupid jerks.

I was sure Kai, Luhan and Raemin are totally freaking out right now.

“Uhm, are they joining us in buying chicken? ‘Cause I don’t think there’s enough space lef-“ Kai was speaking when Xiumin jerked open the door right next to Chen.

“Chen!!!!” The baozi exclaimed and wrapped his arms around the troll.

“Xiumin!!!” He exclaimed back and got out of the car embracing the bun.

Eww.

I rolled my eyes at them and they landed on Luhan.

We used to be very sweet before. I almost pouted at the memories that he doesn’t remember now.

“Can’t we get chicken now?” Kai asked impatiently and looked at his wrist watch.

“Do you know what’s happening? ‘Cause I definitely don’t know what’s happening…” Luhan scratched his scalp, his eyes evident with confusion.

I was about to answer when someone opened the door beside me.

“Sehunnieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!” Suho hyung pinched my cheeks and dragged me out of the car. He hugged me tight and I hugged back.

“Hyuuuuung!!!!” I cried in joy.

He pulled out from it to face me and ruffle my hair.

“Kris hyung and Chen hyung bullied me.” I pouted and exerted extra cuteness which I know would definitely effect on him.

“They did?!” He asked. His expression was horrified.

“How could they do that to such a cute maknae like you?”

Tao definitely overheard that and came storming to us.

“I’m the cuter than Sehun!” He disagreed, placing his arms across his chest.

“No, I’m definitely cuter!” I argued back.

“NO! Tao is cuter!” Kris stepped into the argument.

Good. Now we’re equal. Leader versus leader, maknae versus maknae.

Raemin’s Pov:

“What the hell are they doing?”

I asked, quite scared from the 10 guys acting so out of their age right before our eyes.

“I honestly don’t kno-“ Luhan was cut off when a chubby-cheeked guy pulled him out of the car.

“Luhan!” Kai squeaked and got out of the car too.

Great. Now I’m all alone.

Kris, Sehun, a matured-looking guy and a panda-looking guy bickered with each other. I don’t know what they’re fighting over but I was able to catch some words like; “cute”, “panda”, “bubble tea ”, “big baggy eye bags” and some other vulgar things spitted out from the conversation.

Somewhere on the right part of the road, Kai, Luhan, Chen, a happy looking guy, a guy with excessive eyeliner, A guy with real big eyes and the chubby-cheeked guy—let’s just call him bun—were prancing around, soon they were hopping in a circle with hands joint together. Luhan and Kai don’t seem to bother but the looks on their faces hinted confusion. But it is as if they fit perfectly in that circle. It’s like these twelve guys were all more than familiar with one another—it seems as if they were … a family.

~30 minutes later~

I can’t figure out how the other guys got first to the fried chicken shop.

I also want an explanation why that panda-looking guy didn’t even suffer the smallest cut after Luhan hit him with a car.

And I don’t know why they know Kai and Luhan so much as if they’ve known them since childhood.

I asked Luhan and Kai about that on the way to the food chain but they themselves didn’t own any clue, idea, or hint why those ten guys acted as such around them.

We all sat gathered in the shop’s farthest corner wherein tables and chairs were brought together to fit thirteen people. To be honest, it was really awkward since all the customers were gawking at our table. And the guys didn’t seem to be bothered about this fact since they chatted enthusiastically with each other and laughed whole-heartedly. Even Kai and Luhan were engaged with the conversations.

Only I was huddled in my seat feeling shy as ever. I mean come on, twelve mind-blowingly awesome, handsome guys would be a rare sight. What’s more is that I was the only girl in their company. I bet those girl students who were shooting daggers at me are now piercing a hole at my back thinking I’m a girl dog.

“So, uhm… We haven’t formally introduced each other yet. My name is Suho, EXO K’s leader. And you are?” The mature looking guy who was bickering with Kris a while ago reached out his hand for a handshake accompanying it with an angelic smile.

I was hesitant at first to take it. I mean, I don’t even know what he’s talking about. What’s EXO K? Is that a gang name? Like, ugh. I don’t deal with gangs even if they’re the best-looking ones here on planet earth.

“Raemin.” I smiled shyly and shook his hand.

“And I’m Chanyeol. You can call me Channie. Or Chanyeollie… Or Chanyeol Oppa… Or Chan-chan…” The happy looking guy enumerated each possible nickname he could come up with before the eyeliner guy interrupted.

“Hey, only I could call you those nicknames. “ The eyeliner guy pouted at Chanyeol.

“By the way, I’m Baekhyun.” He said and continued bickering with Chanyeol.

“Hi, I’m D.O.” A guy with huge eyes said and smiled at me waving his hand.

I nodded at him and returned the smile.

“I’m Yixing. Call me Lay.” A guy who looks so gentle and charming… I think the most appropriate to describe him is a unicorn. I don’t know why. Don’t ask me. I have weird descriptions. He smiled at me flashing a dimple that resided on his right cheek.

“I’m Xiumin! And he’s Tao.” The bun said pointing his thumb at the panda guy.

“Hey! I want my own self-introduction! Why did you introduce me on your behalf?” The panda said, crossing his arms and pouting at Xiumin.

“Hey, I did you a favor.” Xiumin shot back.

“Wait until I find my Wushu stick. I bet it was you who hid it!”

Kris interrupted them with a cough.

“Guys, stop it.”

And the two immediately obeyed him.

“I’m Tao. Nice to meet you.” Tao said shyly and glanced at my direction.

I can’t help but notice how cute he is. His innocent feel and his soft voice adds more to it.

“Nice to meet you too Tao. You’re so cute.” I can’t help say it out loud.

He grinned ear to ear and swivelled his head to Sehun who was obviously offended by my comment. Sehun stuck out his tongue at Tao who glared back in reply.

“She says I’m cute. Did she ever say that to you?” Tao teased.

“Well, she said I’m handsome. Did she ever say that to you?” Sehun said and stuck out his tongue again.

“Maknaes.” Suho and Kris sighed simultaneously

Soon, our meal arrived. Kai gobbled down his chicken like there’s no tomorrow. He stuffed his cheeks while hugging the bucket of fried chicken against his chest.

“Kai, slow down.” I poked his cheeks and pushed his face away from the bucket. He smiled in reply, showing the food in his mouth.

“Ew, Kai that’s gross!” I commented and leaned away from him.

“Ayhhhdwountkwheerchikemishdeleeshus.” He mumbles and continued with his eating.

“Hahaha. He hasn’t changed, even if his already hum-“D.O. started to say when Chanyeol stomped on his foot, and shot him a glare. I was sure he even nudged his chin at me. But maybe it was only my eyes playing tricks again. D.O., who happens to be named Kyungsoo, whimpered in pain and pouted at Chanyeol.

I can’t quite figure out why Chanyeol did that. I suppose D.O. was going to say something that wasn’t for me to hear.

“Your members are still as they are since our last meeting.” Kris chuckled and Suho joined in.

“Yes. I see yours are too.”

“It’s so hard being a duizhang.”

“I agree.” Suho held up his can of soda and clinked it with Kris’

“I’m so glad to have gathered after so many years.” Lay butted in.

“Yes. I missed EXO a lot.” Tao chided.

“Uhm do you mind if I ask what is EXO? Is that a gang name?” I can’t help the curiosity hollering over me. If I’m going to ask anything, I want it to be straight to the point.

The whole table erupted in laughter except for me , Luhan and Kai.

“Raemin, EXO is the name of our group. And we’re not gangs.” Kris explained.

I muttered a single ‘oh’ in embarrassment.

“Suho, D.O., Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun are from EXO K.” Kris further said.

“Hey, and Kai too.” D.O. added.

Kai looked up from his bucket. “DeedAYhheaarmahynweuym?”

I saw Chanyeol pinching D.O.’s side. Why does he keep hurting him? And why is Kai included in EXO K?

“Uhm, he means he wants Kai to be in EXO K.” Kris quickly said.

 “Yeah. Yeah. That’s what I meant.” D.O. immediately agreed, nodding his head like it’s going to fall off.

EXO K snorted at him.

“Kris, Chen, Xiumin, Lay  and Tao are part of EXO M. That’s the division. When you combine us all together, we call ourselves EXO.” Suho continued and smiled at me.

EXO? A group of 10 handsome guys that is. But something smells so fishy about them. Aside from they’re all undeniably good-looking, it’s as if they had something mutual. Something that D.O. nearly exposed a while ago.

I wonder what it is…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Annyeong!!! Happty April Fool's Day. :D

Here's an update for everybody. 

For those who were fooled, Here's something to lift your spirits up

^_^