Characters' Profile

A Cafe Accident

► Characters' Profile 

( I never thought we would start off like this... )

  → { Kim JiMin}

{ A girl that is brighter than the sun }

tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

 

She's a mix of Korean an Chinese. She lives in America and returned back to Korea during her High School period. A cheerful, cute and bubbly girl who loves music and fashion. Majors in music. During her free time, she loves to bake. She's in the tennis club and the Vice-President of the Student Welfare Council. Works as a part-time waitress in Mellows Cafe.

 

  Kim KiBum / Key

The perfect sweet husband one could wish for. }

tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

 

The diva-like guy, the fashionista and the nagger. He can be nice and all but can be a jerk and a pain. He's the son of the famout businessman of Korea, the richest kid in town however, he's not a spoiled child. Majors in Fashion. Innocent-looking but can get to the extreme opposite at times. Though he's rich, he still works in Mellows Cafe, for fun.

 
 

 → { Hazel Park}

The y model that has melted TaeMin's heart } 

tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

 

She's a mix of Korean and American. Jimin's best friend since elementary school. She's child-like but mature in terms of her thuoghts. Majors in Musical Theater and the is the member of the school's Track n' Field club. She works as a model and due to her tight schedule, she missed a lot of classes.

 
 

{ Lee TaeMin

{ His smile could make people turned into ice. }

tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 
 
The maknae of SHINee. Loves dancing and banana milk. Used to be innocent-looking but as he matures, he starts to give off a bad boy aura. Ever since he turned 19, he starts to become more bold and daring. Majors in Dance and the captain of the school's Dance Club. He's currently crushing on Hazel, but she doesn't know.
 
 
 
 
 
→ { Kim JungHee / Lynn}

The girl that makes Jonghyun heart beats fast.  }

 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

She's a cheeky girl who went over to Canada o study when she's seven. Loves the nature especially animals. Loves candies and is a very picky eater. She loves to play pranks on people, especially TaeMin, since he's so easy to fool. Best friend with Jonghyun since young, but tends to bully him a lot.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 ✻Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop