Oops!

Gotcha Number

D: what happened?

C: I dropped my phone and people were kicking it around so it was hard to find

C was still in her own state of bliss. She couldn't believe what just happened. It was too good to be true but she woke up when D poured a little water on her hand to wake her up.

D: are you alive?

C: he’s….he’s…so handsome

D: what did he say to you?? Tell me everything!!

 

While C told her story to D, something else was happening across the room. Kyuhyun was on his knees behind the counter, trying to look for something. Donghae didn't see him so he accidentally stepped on the younger one’s hand.

KH: ouch!

DH:  미안 뭐해 (oh sorry what are you doing)?

KH: I dropped my phone and I can’t find it, have you seen it?

DH: get up. You’re disrupting the workers

KH: well you can help me find my phone to make the process go faster!

Donghae bent down and picked up something that was under a customer’s table. He bowed and apologized to the customers for suddenly being too close. He walked toward Kyu and tossed it at him. Kyuhyun clutched the phone with both hands and held it close to his chest.

 

KH: 고맙다  (thanks hyung)

DH: you should be more careful with that thing; someone else might have found it before you

KH: might have. Meaning no one did

He tucked the phone back in his pocket then he continued helping behind the counter. Donghae had to leave ahead of the 2 because of a schedule so it was just Kyumin, drowning in a sea of fans as they tried their best to serve them.

 

It was past 9pm already so C and D went back to the hostel for some rest. They had a busy next day planned because they wanted to enjoy the usual tourist stuff before C started work and D started school. The reason why both of them were in Korea was because C got a job teaching English in a school while D was on a scholarship at Kyunghee University. C was from another Asian country while D was from America so there were times where there were some culture clashes between them.

 

While lying in bed, C decided to check her phone. She was so surprised with what she saw, that she instantly sat up and bumped her head on the ceiling. D heard the noise so she got up and to see her friend.

D: are you okay?

C: I bumped my head

D: may I ask why?

C: I think I have the wrong phone

D: what do you mean?

C handed the phone to D who was left staring at a picture of Kyuhyun who was half-. The phone was locked so all she could see was the background.

D: why do you have a Kyuhyun on your phone? I thought you liked Hae?

C: I do! This isn't my phone!

D: then whose is it?

C: I have no idea. I was just surprised because I've never seen Kyu topless except for that Greece picture and this picture looks so new!

D: maybe it’s….no way haha~

C: huh?

D: maybe it’s Kyuhyun’s phone haha~

C: no way!

D: I bet I can unlock this phone

C: how?

D punched in Kyuhyun’s birthday but it was wrong so she punched his anniversary date.

C: whoa! How did you know?

D: Well duh! Did you forget who my bias is? 

C:  Right! ~ wait so if this really is his phone…

D: we should find proof that it's his

C: Hey i don't think it is a good idea to check his privacy

D: oh common C! if the phone is really Kyuhyun's then let's not miss the opportunity to look it up plus we’re not sharing to others ELFs, it’s a secret between us

C: I'm don't know maybe we should---

D: don't tell me that you are not curious about what is in this phone because i won’t believe you

C: well I am but ----

D: then don't think too much and let's look 

 

The 2 friends scanned the contents of the phone and they couldn't stop laughing at the tons of pictures that were on it. So many un-uploaded pictures were in it. Pictures of the boys in the dorm, lots of them in the bathroom and in their underwear, pictures of the members sleeping, pictures of Kyuhyun’s friends and family.

C: wow so it really is his phone!

D explored the phone some more and saw his schedule but it was written in Korean so she handed the phone back to C. C read the contents and her eyes grew wide.

C: whoa. This is his entire schedule for the next 2 months.

D: really? So we must give this phone back to him! He’s going to need it!

C: and I need mine back! My boss might call me!

D: but how will we get it back?

 

KH: what the hell?

Kyuhyun his phone but he was greeted by a different background picture. It was a picture of all Super Junior members. Donghae peeked over the younger one’s shoulder to see what he was looking at.

DH: what are you talking about?

KH: this isn't my phone

DH: uh…yes it is. I just saw you using it in the car on our way over here

KH: I know it looks exactly the same but it isn't

DH: what do you mean?

Kyuhyun held up the phone to Donghae’s face. Hae was still confused because he was just staring at a picture of all of them and a message that says he punched in the wrong lock code.

DH: you forgot your password?

KH: this isn't my phone!

DH: then whose is it?

KH: if I knew that I wouldn't even be talking to you!

DH: hey you’re mean! Just try a new password. The owner is most likely and ELF so try any number related to us.

Kyuhyun just sighed and punched in 1315. His eyes grew bigger and so did Hae’s when his guess was a correct one.

DH: wow! You’re smart!

KH: I already know that

He smirked at Hae and started browsing the phone to hopefully find information about the owner. Donghae suddenly stood up and went to Hyuk’s room because his attention span was so long. The only thing Kyu found out was that she was Hae-biased. He was more concerned about where his phone went because it had so many private pictures and it and he was afraid that it might’ve fallen into the wrong hands.