Hey Hae!

Gotcha Number

Kyuhyun was still agitated. That was the only available time he had and he didn’t know when the next one will be. He decided to forget about seeing her, what’s important was that he got his phone back. He was in the dorm and preparing to go out when he saw Donghae just watching TV in the living room.

 

KH: 형 (hyung)!

DH: yes?

KH: are you busy?

DH: 지금 (now)? Well this new drama is kinda interesting so I guess you can say I’m busy

KH: I’m being serious, would you mind if I ask you for a huge favor?

Donghae sat up straight and turned to look at the younger one who looked really desperate as he had his arms crossed. Kyu suddenly remembered that he was her bias and what he was about to ask was just like giving her all the happiness in the world.

 

DH: since when have you asked for favors?

KH: never, which is why I’m asking you, I’ll be your slave or buy you anything

DH: fine. What do you want?

KH: my phone is still with that girl and ----

DH: it’s still with her??

KH: yes and----

DH: it’s been over a week!

KH: I know that so----

DH: you need to get it back!

KH: THAT’S WHAT I’M TRYING TO TELL YOU BUT YOU KEEP INTERRUPTING!

DH: oh sorry, continue

KH: she agreed to a meet-up tonight but I can’t so I was wondering if you can meet her for me?

DH: you can’t spare at least 30 minutes?

KH: I can’t. So please? I’ll buy you some meat tomorrow

DH: no thanks, I’m on a diet

KH: I’ll do anything!!!

DH: just kidding, you don’t have to do anything for me. I know how important one’s phone is, so where am I meeting her?

 

D was at school so it C all alone. She just came home from work and got ready to meet up with Kyu. She was really nervous especially since she was going alone. Since it was winter, she just wore a really thick knitted coat.

 

DH: please? *puppy eyes*

EH: 아-니-요(n-o)!

DH: why not?

EH: because it’s too cold to go out

DH: we won’t be long; we’ll just exchange the phones then come back right away

EH: why do I have to go with you? You’re a grown man for christ’s sakes! It’s not like she’s going to eat you!

DH: can’t I ask you to come with me? It feels weird meeting up with a total stranger by myself, what if fans see?

EH: and you think me coming along won’t attract fans even more? 바보 동해 (stupid Donghae)

DH: Kyu had it all arranged, she’ll meet us in a place where there are no fans

EH: this is Seoul. Fans are everywhere

DH: just come with me please!!!

Eunhyuk just sighed and looked at the younger one who was acting like a 5 year old at the moment. He knew Hae wasn’t going to stop until he got what he wanted. He huffed and went to get his jacket from the coat rack. Donghae clapped a bit as he jumped up and down.

 

C arrived at the previously agreed upon location and quietly waited for Kyu. It was freezing even though she was indoors already. She looked out the window and watched the people walk through the snow.

 

30 minutes has passed and still no sign of Kyu so she decided to text him. But before she could even start, she noticed 2 familiar people entering the shop. They were both covered up in thick jackets. She tried to see who they were while they just talked to each other and aimlessly looked around; it was like they were looking for someone.

 

One of them pulled out a phone and held it up. It was like he was looking for someone who was on the phone. She froze when their eyes were set on her. They walked towards her table and greeted her before sitting down across from her.

 

They took off their hoods and caps and C almost fainted on the spot. Her OTP, her ultimate biases were literally a breathing distance from her. She was just staring at them until Eunhyuk snapped his fingers in front of her face which made her snap out of it.

DH: is she alive?

EH: I don’t think so

DH: are you okay?

C woke up from her trance and looked at the 2 in front of her. They just smiled and so did she. Donghae held up her phone.

 

DH: this is yours right?

C: yes!

C quickly grabbed her phone from his hand and started examining it for damages. The physical structure of the phone was okay so she just sighed in relief. She was smiling like an idiot being reunited with an inanimate object with the 2 just laughed at the sight.

EH: now can we have his phone back?

C quickly opens her bag and hands it to the 2.

C: ah yes, here

Donghae examined it too and it seemed like it was perfectly fine. Eunhyuk was about to stand up because their meeting was over but Donghae grabbed his wrist to stop him.

 

EH: what? You said to exchange and we’re done

DH: but it’s rude to just leave like that

C just stared at her OTP that was quarrelling in front of her every own eyes.  Hyuk sat down again and faced C who thought she was going to faint again because he was looking straight at her.

DH: let’s get to know Kyu’s little text buddy here. I hear you like annoying him a lot

C: 나 (me)?

EH: is she dumb or something?

Hyuk looked at Hae who hit his shoulder for being rude. Hae just laughed and turned to face C who was still obviously star struck.

DH: I was reading some of your texts on the way here; you’re kinda like Kyu, except you’re a girl

C: I do? Haha  

EH: why does she keep on asking rhetorical questions? Is she crazy or something?

Hae just hit his shoulder again and laughed. C didn’t care that Hyuk was saying those things because she knew he didn’t mean it. Plus just being in front of them and they’re talking directly to her, she felt she could just die on the spot.

 

One hour earlier:

 

EH: 뭐해요 (what are you doing)?

DH: I want to see what she looks like

Hyuk was driving and concentrating on the road. Hae was sitting next to him as he played around with C’s phone which was handed to him by Kyu earlier. It was locked so he couldn’t get in but being the 5 year old that he is, he kept on trying random numbers to unlock it. After almost 15 attempts, the phone was on permanent lock, meaning it had to be brought to a service center to fully unlock it.

 

Hae gave up and through the phone up in the air and it hit the window. Hyuk quickly pulled over when he heard the sound of something hitting his window.

EH: be careful! This car is more precious than all your apple products!

DH: it was an accident besides your window is fine

Hyuk quickly grabbed a tissue paper and wiped the part of the window that the phone hit. He threw the paper at Hae after and started driving again.

 

Present time:

 

EH: wait, if you broke her phone then how did you know it was her?

C: you broke my phone?!?!

C quickly grabbed her phone and realized that it was permanently locked.

DH: i….i….i’m sorry?

C started sulking and silently sobbing which alarmed the 2.

C: how will I contact my parents now? ㅠㅠㅠㅠthis phone means everything to me

She was starting to cry as she covered her face with her hands. Hyuk suddenly got worried and sat next to her. She suddenly stopped when she felt him pat her back.

EH: 동해 오빠 (Donghae oppa) will pay for the repairs okay? Now please stop crying

She wiped her tears and faced Hyuk.

C: 괜찮아요 (it’s okay), I’ll just borrow my friend’s phone and call my parents

Donghae suddenly felt bad so he stood up and asked for her hand. C and Hyuk were confused with his sudden action.

EH: 뭐해요 (what are you doing)?

DH: let’s get her phone fixed

He grabbed her hand and she quickly stood up and was being dragged out of the shop with Hyuk behind them.

 

Unfortunately, the simple damage wasn’t as simple as it seemed. Weirdly, it couldn’t be repaired soon so Hae offered to buy her a new one. C wasn’t too sure about it because she felt bad for letting him pay for all of it.

 

After much debate, they finally signed the papers and she was now owner of a new phone which was exactly like her old one before the damage. The papers required 2 signatories so Hae signed with her which meant they had to stay in contact with each other if anything came up, like further damage.

 

EH: how did you know it was her? You broke her phone

DH: it was unlocked when Kyu gave it to me so I saved her picture on my phone, see? I’m smart~

The 2 were back at the dorm and just sitting in the living room. The weather wasn’t getting any warmer as they snuggled up under a huge blanket together.

EH: so you were really planning on breaking her phone?

DH: and spend almost 500,000 won on someone I barely know? That was an accident!