Still

Gotcha Number

C and Donghae weren’t able to meet for a while because of his back to back schedules. He and the others were practicing for the year-end shows and also for SJ-M’s comeback.

 

C kept herself busy with work and trying to help D who hasn’t spoken a word since they got back from Japan. She refused to talk to anyone. D just stayed in her room or she stayed in the library at her school.

 

Donghae861015: are you coming tonight?

C_89:  오빠 (yes oppa). My friend and I are already in line in now

 

C had to drag D to come to the year-end show of MBC. D has just been so out of it lately that she even stopped fan-girling. C tried her best to cheer her up and the show tonight was just what they needed to celebrate their first Christmas in Korea.

 

Donghae861015: 지금 (now)?? But it’s so cold!

C_89: yeah but we want to have the best spot~

Donghae861015: you know you could’ve just texted me…you can come back stage^^

C_89:  진짜 (ah really)?

C was spazzing as she clutched her phone to her chest and smiling like crazy. Even though they’ve been going out for a while now, he still manages to make her heart beat faster and slower at the same time. D was just staring at the ground while she was trying to stay warm by keeping her hands in her pockets.

 

Donghae861015: just don’t leave after the show, check your phone ^^

C_89: ~ good luck tonight^^ 화이팅~ (fighting)

 

The boys were at the hair shop getting ready for the performance tonight. They just got back from rehearsals and now they were preparing themselves. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were in the hair shop while the others who were already done went off to do other last minute things.

 

Eunhyuk was observing himself in the mirror while Kyuhyun just stared at his phone and played games while waiting for his hair to be done. Donghae, who was seated in between them, was smiling as he was texting C. Kyu looked at him for a second and noticed the stupid look on his face which could only mean one thing.

 

Kyu stopped playing his game and looked at the pictures he and C took when they were in Japan. He smiled to himself and suddenly all he could think of was going out with her again. He knew it was wrong because she was already with Donghae but he had so much fun with her that he wanted a repeat.

 

GaemGyu:  (hey)! You’ve quiet lately! Is that the thanks I get for treating you on a trip to Japan?

 

D heard her phone ring in her pocket. She checked to see who it was and she just sighed when she saw his name. She put the phone back in her pocket and continued ignoring everything and everyone around her, including her friend. She was too wrapped up in thinking about Aiden and what she did wrong that even her bias texting her wasn’t enough to take her out of it.

 

They boys were done with their hair and they were now off to the performance area. It was snowing really hard so traffic was their biggest problem now. While sitting in traffic, Kyu took out his phone and was surprised to see that D hasn’t replied to his message which was a bit weird since she always replied fast. He decided to send her a message again.

 

GaemGyu: ignoring me now because you got what you want??

 

Manager: 규현아 빨리 (Kyuhyun-ah  hurry)!

KH (Kyuhyun):  (yes)

The boys quickly got ready for their stage and because of everyone running around, interviews going on and other stuff, they were all too preoccupied to check their phones but Kyu still checked his as much as he can but much to his dismay, D hasn’t answered his message.

 

The show went well but because of the craziness of the crowd and everything that was going on C and D weren’t able to go backstage or meet up with the boys after that. The 2 friends just went home and D still remained silent.

 

The very next day the boys were leaving for Nanjing and the best part about it was that they were on a private jet. While walking on the tarmac on the way to the plane, the others were talking, taking pictures and having fun, Donghae was busy on the phone with C while Kyu trailed behind him.

 

C: you really got a private jet?

DH (Donghae): yeah it’s so exciting! We have the plane all to ourselves!

C: uh….isn’t that why it’s called a private jet?

DH: yeah anyway, we will get back early tomorrow morning and I was thinking…..

 

She was on the edge of her seat. She was just too excited to hear the end of his sentence. She felt really bad that they weren’t able to go backstage so she was dying to hear what he was going to say.

 

Kyuhyun was trying not to hear the conversation because he was still annoyed that D hasn’t answered him but because Hae’s voice was a bit loud he couldn’t help but overhear.

 

DH: …..would you like to go on a date with me?

C: tomorrow morning?

DH: yeah…I was thinking we have breakfast or something

C: 진짜 (really)? ^^

 

She was trying to stay calm but her heart was doing back flips and she couldn’t stop smiling on the phone.

 

DH: so I’ll see you tomorrow? ^^

C: see you then~ have a safe flight ^^

 

Kyu couldn’t take it anymore so he decided to call D. Her phone kept on ringing as she just stared at it. D was lying on her stomach on her bed while her phone was on the floor. C was so excited about her date with D that she went into D’s room all excited.

C: hey D! wanna go out for breakfast?

 

D continued ignoring her and C suddenly remembered the awkward air that has been going around since Christmas. She quietly left the room while D remained in the same position.

 

KH: if you’re going to ignore me then so be it! This is the thanks I get for giving you free concert tickets and a free trip to Japan!


Hello!!!! Sorry for the lack of updates! we hope to be back soon! Hope you enjoy the chapter ^^