Revenge?

Gotcha Number

KH: SHE TWEETED USING MY PHONE?!?!

SM: why are you screaming and not getting for ready for the photo shoot and Radio Star?

KH: she freaking tweeted on my twitter!! She broke my record

SM: huh?

 

Donghae decided to go downstairs to wait for Eunhyuk so he could stop saying to the fans that they fought but he got surprised by the screams of Sungmin and Kyuhyun 

DH:  왜그래 (Hey what's wrong)?

 

KH was going crazy since he knew that the person who has the phone knows his password and maybe looked up all his information.

KH:  (You)!! It's your fault  (hyung)! 

DH: ? ? (Mine? why?) you were the one who dropped it i just helped

SM: Stop fighting you two ok? And let's pray that she won’t spread the pictures and info about us. By the way Kyu, you erased my drunken picture from the last week right?

KH: uh.... nope i saved it so I can have blackmail in the future 

SM: I'm going to kill you...!! that's embarrassing!!

MG (manager): Kyuhyun we have to go now

 

KH: this girl is really asking for it! I’m going to teach her a lesson! She better not change my DP!

Kyuhyun was in their car on the way to a schedule. He was on the way to a photo shoot for some magazine and he had Sungmin and Yesung with him.

SM: talking to yourself again? 괜찮아 (are you okay)? You’re still not shutting up

Kyuhyun ignored him and just huffed as he stared out the car window.

 

Yesung checked his phone and was about to post another selca when he saw Kyu’s tweet.

YS: where’s the bread?

KH: what bread?

YS: the one you just tweeted a while ago, give me some.  배고파 (I’m hungry)

KH:  없어요 (I don’t have any bread)

YS: c’mon! Cough it up! I haven’t had breakfast yet!

KH: I don’t have bread!

YS: you bought bread from Hyuk’s bakery and didn’t even share. Talk about being selfish

KH: I DON’T HAVE BREAD!!!!!

Kyuhyun went back to ignoring Yesung and just started fumbling with C’s phone. He decided to read her messages and look at her pictures. He didn’t have a hard time navigating the thing since they had the same kind of phone.

 

Besides knowing that she was Hae-biased, he found out she was a major Eunhae shipper.

KH: why doesn’t she have any pictures of me?

He continued looking around and he stumbled upon a video of C and her friend D when they arrived in Seoul.

 

*Video content:

C was holding up the phone and taking a video of herself and her friend at the airport.

C: so we’re here! Finally in Seoul!

The camera turned to D who was smiling and waving at it too. C got behind the camera and pointed it at D and started interviewing her.

C: so what’s it like being in Korea for the first time?

D: awesome! I’m so excited to go to Kona Beans, TLJ, Mouse Rabbit and all Super Junior places!

C: do you think we’d meet any of them?

D: I want to meet all of them! But what are the chances right?

C: well I’ll be happy just to see them up close

D: well we can hope right?

C went in front of the camera and waved. The 2 girls laughed for a bit then the video ended.

 

Kyu replayed the video twice more after that. Besides trying to understand the English, he couldn’t help but look at C’s face. He was for some reason, just being drawn in. He was wondering who owned the phone, the girl holding the camera or the other one.

 

Eunhyuk was on his way to TLJ when he got a notification from twitter of course and it was about Kyuhyun's tweet. Eunhyuk got surprised by the tweet and decided to text him.

 

EH: 규현아 (Kyuhyun-ah), next time please tell me when you’re going to TLJ so we can go together~  and thanks for the free promotion ㅋㅋㅋ

 

C and D were laughing about the tweet and watching the reactions from the fans in TLJ and all the mentions that Kyuhyun was receiving.  C was surprised when she got a text.

D: Hey C! what happened? You’re so pale

C: EE-un-hyuk texted 

D: huh? so he doesn’t know that we have the phone .... text him back and tell him when is he coming

C: are you crazy?? i can’t. let's just go 

D: party pooper! i want to see Eunhyuk!!! He is our second bias after all

C: ok! fine! but i won’t text him 

D: ugh! fine... 

 

C and D stayed at TLJ in the hopes of seeing the handsome part-time worker. Because C and D left TLJ and had to go back, they were now outside the bakery instead of in because of the sudden number of people.

C: I can’t believe it! We’re finally going to see him!

D: but didn’t you see him already?

C: that was a long time ago and he was far but now OMG!

The 2 girls were anticipating his arrival and sure enough, he suddenly came walking down the hall next to his mother. Fans were suddenly shoving cameras in his face and he tried his best not to be annoyed by them.

 

Eunhyuk was waiting for a reply but nothing came up and he was about to text again saying that Kyuhyun shouldn’t ignore him but his mom called him to do something.

D: OMG! He’s here!!! Too bad we can take pictures

C: I know but he is here I can’t believe it our second day in Korea and we have seen 4 members hahaha~

D: soon would be 5 since we are going to Sukira tonight right?

C: yeah let's enjoy before we start the real life

D: true let's buy some bread 

 

Hyuk stood behind the counter and started taking orders from the fans. C lined up again while D just looked for a seat for them. After waiting a while, it was finally her turn.

EH: can I take your order?

C was speechless. She was just staring at him, he was literally a glowing figure and she couldn’t form the right words to say. Hyuk laughed shyly for a bit at C then repeated his question. C snapped out of it and looked at Hyuk.

C: uh…오빠 (oppa)….1 cinnamon bun and 1 chocolate muffin please

EH: that’s it?

C: oh and this

She quickly grabbed a random baked goods from the counter and placed it in front of him. He smiled again as he looked at the item.

EH: drinks?

C: 2 coffees please

He punched in the items and looked back at C who was still staring at him.

EH: that’ll be 9,500 won

C quickly handed him the money without even getting her change back.

 

She quickly went to D who was unable to find a table so she was just standing on the side.

D: are you alive? You look like you just saw a ghost

C: he’s so handsome….

D: I know, that’s why he’s our 2nd bias right?

C turned to look back at Hyuk who was smiling as he packed another customer’s items. She smiled too and it was like she was frozen on the spot. It was like a dream.

D: I see that Eunhyuk made you forgetful 

C; huh? why? 

D: * shakes her coffee* i really dont like the taste

C: oh hehe Sorry! 

D: that's ok let me just get something else to drink before we go 

 

KH: if she can tweet with my phone, I can too!

He tried to find an embarrassing picture of the owner but he stopped when he saw the owner’s picture. He realized that C owned the phone because he accidentally pressed instagram and saw pictures of her. He found a picture of her puffing up her cheeks and wearing huge glasses. He smiled a bit and snapped out of it when he remembered he was looking for an embarrassing picture to upload. Unfortunately he couldn’t find one so he just decided to tweet.

 

“…..”

 

He suddenly couldn’t think of anything to write. C didn’t even embarrass him in the tweet she made so why did he want revenge?

 

C & D finished eating and spazzing on how handsome and cute Eunhyuk was. They decided to walk around Gwangmyeong before heading to Sukira.

C: this is driving me crazy 

D: what? You came up with the idea to come here 

C: i am not talking about being here i'm talking to this phone people keep mentioning and replying

D: hahahaha i guess that's the reason Kyuhyun doesn't tweet much

They went to Sukira and enjoyed their time there. They had fun despite being squished by the tons of fans who wanted to see MinWook too.

 

After the long day, they went back to rest. D was on her laptop reading some fanfics while C decided to read some of the Kyuhyun's mentions. There were a thousand of them in different languages but one tweet caught her attention since she knew the user. 

 

@D219: Don’t eat too much bread cuz you'll end up as pig!

 

C: hey! Aren’t you kyu's fan?

D: oh u found my tweet hahaha it wasn’t for him but for the one who has his phone

C: hey that's mean!!! *throws a pillow*

D just laugh and continued reading the fanfic while C just continue looking more mentions when she got surprised by another tweet

 

@C_89: oh if you keep eating bread you'll be competing with Shindong

 

C: OMG I AM IN BIG TROUBLE!!

D: why? 

C: look your twitter

D: oookey!!! hahahahaha see kyu and i think alike! 

C: Shut up!