A, B, C, D

Gotcha Number

 

 

 

C: why are we doing this again?

DH (Donghae): because you've always been talking about this friend of yours and I've never got to meet here

C: so we have to go on a double-date with her and Aiden?

DH: his name's Aiden? that's my english name!

C: yeah i know~

DH: you do? how---? oh never mind...sometimes i really forget you were a fan

He suddenly hugged her and she was caught by surprise. She found it a bit strange that he'd spontaneously hug her every now and then. She knew she was living every girl's fantasy, even her own since he was her bias. Sometimes she had to literally pinch herself in case all of it was just a dream.

After a seconds of his cuddling, he let her go and looked at her straight in the eyes. He knew it always made her shy and nervous whenver he did that but that didn't stop him from doing it anyway.

 

DH: are you ready?

She just shyly smiled and nodded at him. He smiled back and she felt the butterflies in her stomach. They've been together for a while now but he still managed to make her insides melt whenever he smiled at her.

He turned the engine off and opened his door. He ran around front so he could open her door for her. He knew that she didn't like when he did that but he still did it because he felt that it was the gentleman thing to do.

C: are you sure about this?

DH: why are you so tense? it's just a double date

C: we've never been out in public like this before

DH: let's take things slowly...i want to reveal our relationship to the public but only if you approve

C: you want to what??

DH: let's talk about this later...now c'mon, they're probably already waiting

 

 

A (Aiden): why are we doing this?

D: because I want you to meet C formally.

A: i've met her at least 5 times already...now what's the real reason?

D: okay fine, I just want to have a double date

A: are you sure its not because you want to see her boyfriend?

 

C: oh there they are!

She spotted D and Aiden at a corner booth. She and Donghae were standing at the entrance of the french restaurant. 

The place was filled with people who were all minding their own business. No one recognized him and he was glad. He didn't like it when people make a fuss over him especially when he wasn't working.

C turned to Donghae who looked so good in his button down blue shirt. It was bit untidy at the waist. She started fixing it for him and accidentally touched his abs through his shirt.

She immediately stopped what she was doing when she realized what she had just done. 

DH: are you okay?

C: huh? I..uh..you look nice

He smiled and leaned in closer to her and whispered. 

 

"you look nice too"

 

Even though they've hugged and shared short kisses before, he would never fail to make her feel butterflies in her stomach by just doing simple things like whispering in her ears.

C: I..uh...thank you

She quickly looked back at the table out of nervousness.

C: so there's D and Aiden, let's go

As soon as she took her first step, he suddenly grabbed her hand. She looked back at him and all he could do was smile. 

 

The closer they got, the more stiff D became. She couldn't believe that she was actually going to get to see Donghae right in front of her. It was bothering Aiden that she was acting that way.

 

A: so what's it like being famous?

D: can you not ask stupid questions?

Donghae laughed at the couple across from him. Aiden didn't feel the least bit nervous even though Donghae's celebrity aura was pretty strong. 

A: what? it's an honest question

C: don't worry D, he's used to those kinds of questions anyway

 

The four were having a good time just eating and talking. D loosened up a bit while Aiden kept on looking at her because she couldn't stop staring at Donghae. Hae didn't let go of C's hand from under the table the whole time. It made her nervous because her hand was starting to sweat and she couldn't let his hand go even for a second.

 

DH: so where'd you two meet?

A: at school, our majors are different but we had a lot of general classes together...the real question is though, how did you an C meet? i mean you're you

D elbowed Aiden's side again because his questions were getting personal and weird.

A: ouch!

D: can you not ask those kinds of questions?

DH: it's okay D ^^

 

"omg he called me by my name"

 

C couldn't help but smile at Donghae. He was all cool and calm about everything. He didn't mind being asked personal questions which was weird because he was sort of a private person. And the fact that he just met D and Aiden for the first time was a bit off.

DH: our first meeting wasn't anything special actually...it's a long story but not like the ones you read about in storybooks or fanfictions

A: fanfictions?

Before Donghae could answer, D quickly interrupted.

D: fanfictions? haha~ i didn't know you knew about those things haha~

Her laugh was out of embarassment and guilt because she had to admit, she read a lot of those and talking about them with an actual character made her feel weird.

C was sort of quiet the whole time. The reason being was that Donghae wasn't really a talkative person when it comes to new people, she wanted him to get to know her friend without her holding him by the neck. She just enjoyed listening to Donghae answer questions from interrogations and watching D panic every 10 seconds because of her boyfriend who seemed very fascinated by Donghae's life.

 

 

KH (Kyuhyun): i don't understand why you want to eat here, you said you hated french food

AR (Ahra): hey little bro, it's been a while since we were able to go out just the two of us and you said i could pick any place

KH: but why french? they eat frogs and snails!

AR: then just swallow it whole with your wine! geez you're like a baby

 

The siblings just sat at a table in the crowded restaurant. The place was packed with people on dates and no one even looked at him. He felt relieved that he was able to go out without people staring at him or taking his picture.

He and sister used to go out just the two of them before but because he got so busy lately, they barely saw each other. It's been over a year since they released 6jib and it was almost time for them to go on vacation. So before he flew off to wherver he was planning to, Ahra caught him just in time for their sibling bonding.

KH: so what have you been up to? mom said you always come home late

AR: just the usual work

KH: is your new boyfriend treating you right? because if not, i'm going to kill him

AR: haha~ still the overprotective younger brother. you've met him already and you know he's a decent guy

KH: that was months ago!

 

They were having the usual sibling squabble when something at the corner of his eye caught his attention. He looked to the corner booth and felt his heart stop for a second. His face suddenly became all blank.

AR: are you okay? you look like you just saw a ghost

She was ignored by her brother who continued on staring at the person he just saw. Ahra followed his gaze which led to a table that had 4 people in it. She immediately saw Donghae then looked back at her brother.

AR: oh hey it's Donghae. why do you look so petrified? do you owe him money or something?

 

Kyuhyun ignored his sister as he stood up and slowly walked towards C's table. he was just a few more steps away when a waiter moved and revealed D and Aiden on the other side of the table. 

AR: 야 동생 (hey dongsaeng)! get back here!

He continued walking until he finally reached the table of the 4 people who weretoo busy in their own world to even notice them.

 

"Well, well, well...look who we have here, it's the alphabet"

 

Donghae looked up and saw Kyuhyun with the fakest smile you could ever imagine. The 3 other people were equally surprised by his sudden appearance. C and D's eyes grew a bit larger and Aiden became nervous all of a sudden.

DH: what are you doing here? and what do you mean alphabet?

KH: nice to see you too 형 (hyung) , you know the alphabet right?

The younger suddenly pointed to each of them whilel reciting the first four letters of the alphabet.D immediately got what he meant and found it funny but C wasn't amused.

DH: why am I B??

KH: that's your age right? haha~

DH: huh?

C leaned closer to Donghae and whispered the explanation. Kyuhyun frowned when he saw her get closer to him. Aiden was still confused about what was happening especially the fact that Kyuhyun knew who he was.

After Donghae finally understood Kyuhyun's remark, he just laughed a bit and looked back at the younger one who was still standing next to their table like was waiter.

DH: really funny. but what are you doing here?

 

Suddenly Ahra came up to their table and pulled her brother's arm. Donghae instantly smiled and greeted her.

AR: i apologize for my brother's weird behavior

KH: why are you apologizing? i was just meeting my friends

AR: can we discuss this later? you're ruining their meal

Ahra bowed in apology to the four. D was in awe. It was her first time to see Kyuhyun's sister and she was definitely pretty in person. Aiden was also looking at the older one because he had to agreee with D about how pretty Ahra was. 

 

Ahra suddenly noticed that Donghae was holding C's hand and she immediately was caught up with what was going on. She started tugging on Kyuhyun's arm again but her brother stood his ground. She looked back at him and gave him a threatening look.

KH: wait, i want you to meet someone

He turned to C and smiled then looked back at his sister who was waiting.

KH: 누나 (noona), this is C....the girl I like

 

Everyone was silent. Kyuhyun openly confessed his feelings for C again but this time it was in public. The 5 people were shocked with what he said. Donghae suddenly held C's hand tighter. Aiden and D felt so out of place all of a sudden while Ahra just stood next to her brother and stared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: hello, yeah it's been a while since we updated. thank you for still beign subscribed^^)