Fan Fiction

Gotcha Number

KH: I really need my phone but I don’t have time to get it

EH: too much wine again? Why are you talking to yourself?

KH: can’t a man talk to himself? It’s called interpersonal communication

EH: wow. Sorry. Not all of know big weird words that barely anyone uses.

Kyuhyun sighed as he lay on his bed. His schedule was packed for the day and he didn’t have time to meet up with C to get his phone. He decided to text her and tell her the situation.

 

KH: I’m busy today and I know you aren’t so are you okay to meet tomorrow?

 

C rolled out of bed when Kyu’s phone that was under her pillow rang. She fell to the floor with a loud thud which woke up D.

D: are you okay?

C rolled on the floor then sat up as she was rubbing her head from pain.

D: whoa you just fell off the top bunk. Are you suicidal or something?

C: did you set an alarm?

D: no, why?

C: something rang so I got surprised which resulted in me falling off

D: maybe it’s that thing you’re holding.

C looked at her left hand which was gripping Kyu’s phone. It was still lighted and she saw a notification. She quickly opened the phone and read the message. It took her a few more minutes to realize that Kyu was the one who texted her.

D: so who is it? Another member?

C: it’s just him

D: how can you say “just him”? He’s Cho Kyuhyun! So what did he say?

C: he’s busy today

D: well we already know that, so no meet up?

C: looks like it, so what do you want to do today?

D: let’s go to Mouse Rabbit!

 

The 2 friends went to Mouse Rabbit for breakfast but Yesung wasn’t there. They just ordered from the staff and found a seat on the 2nd floor.

 

Kyu was having a hard time concentrating on his schedule. All he could think about was his phone and what maybe C would do to it. He had a lot of stuff in there, personal stuff that even the members don’t know about. He looked at C’s phone and decided to browse the apps she had. He logged in on her Kakao Talk and added himself. As soon as he pressed OK, he wanted to take it back.

 

“! Why did I just do that?!”

 

Donghae was sitting next to him in the dressing room and he noticed Kyu was being weird as he stared at the phone that wasn’t his.

DH: 뭐해요 (what are you doing)?

KH: 아니야 (nothing)

 

C got a notification Kyu’s phone on his Kakao Talk. She opened it and saw her own ID in his list of contacts. She thought she was seeing things. D was just looking around as the 2 of them were walking around one of the streets of Myeongdong. C stopped walking while D was talking. D looked back at her friend and walked back to her.

D: everything okay?

C: he added me in his Kakao list

D: haha! Yeah right!

D grabbed the phone and was left wide-eyed when she realized her friend was right.

C: what should I do?

D: well if I were you, I’d start jumping up and down from excitement! You now have direct contact with him! OMG!! I'm so jealous 

C: but it’s weird. Why would he do that?

D: maybe he made a mistake ... or he’s interested in you hahaha

C: sure an idol like him would like me ... but wait….so he can see all my apps! That means he can see all our crazy pictures and videos!

D: did you erase the video of us at the airport?

C: no…

D: so he now knows what we look like! 

She suddenly got a message on Kakao and it was from her phone aka him using her phone.

(A/N: since she’s on his phone and the other way around, their usernames are switched, Kyu is “C_89” and C is “GaemGyu”)

 

C_89: hey! You never replied! So are you going to give back my phone or not?

GaemGyu: when are you free? I’m free now if you want it back so bad

C_89: I told you I’m busy today!

GaemGyu: why are you mad?

C_89: because I want my phone back!

GaemGyu: and you think I don’t want mine? I have a lot of stuff on that too!

C_89: you mean your weird selcas and videos? You really love your face don’t you?

GaemGyu: It’s my phone so I can do whatever I want!

C_89: you better not plan anything tomorrow because that’s when I want to get my phone

GaemGyu: I’m busy tomorrow

C_89: doing what? Cancel it! My phone is more important!

GaemGyu: for you. I can’t meet up tomorrow

C_89: you better take care of my phone!

GaemGyu: oops~ I think I dropped it on the sidewalk

C_89: I’m throwing yours in the Han River!

GaemGyu: 헐 (whatever)

 

Kyu was agitated. He never would have thought that C would be as snarky as him. At the same time, he was scared because he desperately needed his phone and since he didn't know C very well, she just might break it. He flipped through her phone and tired to find stuff to blackmail her with.

KH: Donghae, Donghae, Donghae….this girl is obsessed!

DH: huh?

KH: nothing

DH: you just said my name

KH: no I didn’t

DH: yeah you did!

Donghae quickly grabbed the phone that was in Kyu’s hand and saw the many pictures of him that werer on it.

DH: I never knew you liked me this much ㅋㅋ

KH: it’s not mine remember?

DH: oh yeah, so when are you getting your phone back?

KH: hopefully tomorrow unless this girl is just as crazy as she sounds

 

D: what did he say?

C: he wants to meet tomorrow but I can’t because I have to be at work

D: so what now?

C: I guess we keep the phone until we can find time to meet…ugh! My boss might call me on my phone and he might say stupid things about me!

D: I don’t think he‘ll do that

C: well he sounded as evil as he is on TV so we’ll never know

 

They went around Seoul and enjoyed the day until it was around 10pm and they decided to watch Sukira again. Tons of fans were there already before them but they tried their best to squeeze through and get a tiny glimpse of MinWook. The show finally ended and they went back to the hostel to rest.

 

Kyu lay on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He was really tired from all his schedules and he just wanted to rest. C’s phone suddenly lit up and he saw that Ryeowook tweeted about food again. He didn’t even read it and decided to browse her phone some more out of boredom. He accidentally pressed the web browser which led him to a fan fiction website. Even though it was in English, he still tried to read it. 

KH: so she read this about Donghae?! 

He read a last update of one of her fictions that she has in her favorites and he was surprised that the chapter was . His eyes grew bigger as he read the contents. His face was turning red as he continued reading. He was making inappropriate sounds which woke up Sungmin.

 

SM: 뭐해 (what are you doing)? Can’t you see I’m sleeping?

KH: nothing. Go back to bed 형 (hyung)

Kyu continued reading and when he finished the entire chapter he had to take a deep breath. He decided to text her using her Kakao.

 

“You really are erted”

 

C was already falling asleep but she got up again when her phone lit up. The light from the phone was strong as she rubbed her eyes to check what it was.

 

GaemGyu: me?

C_89: no, the wall over there

GaemGyu: sorry you woke me up, what? I don’t understand

C_89: I read one of the stories that you have saved

 

C immediately sat up and hit her head again on the ceiling. She rubbed it a bit before replying.

 

GaemGyu: but it’s in English

C_89: so? You think I don’t know English? Well ok I’m not really good but still

GaemGyu: which one did you read?

C_89: there’s more than one?? I just read the one that says “M”

 

C thought she was going crazy. He actually read the she as any other fan read as well. She felt embarrassed and she didn’t know what to say to him.

 

C_89: 걱정마 (don’t worry), is just natural

GaemGyu: ……..

C_89: speechless I see haha! I’ll try to read the rest of the story

GaemGyu: 안돼 (no)!!!

C_89: why so shy all of a sudden? ㅋㅋㅋ

GaemGyu: because it’s private!

C_89: oh look~ you read about the other members too, I can’t wait to see their reactions when they see it, oh look someone else update and it is EunHae hahaha Wow! i can’t wait to tell them and see their reactions

GaemGyu: it’s all in English!

C_89: 시원 형 (Siwon hyung) knows English