Hello?

Gotcha Number

KH: I need my phone back!

SM: instead of just screaming at the ceiling, call up your phone. I’m sure whoever picked it up would give it back to you

KH: and how do you think I should do that if he or she has my phone??

SM: and here I thought you were the smart one. Well d-uh! Use the phone you have now!

KH: it doesn’t feel right to sue someone else’s phone

SM: since when have you been shy about other people’s things?

KH: you’re right.

Kyuhyun quickly dialed his number and patiently waited for an answer.

 

C and D were on their second day of touring Seoul. They decided to go to Tous Les Jours, even though it wasn’t announced that the part-time worker would be coming, they just wanted to visit the place and have breakfast. When they arrived, miraculously there weren’t too many fans.

C: because he’s not coming today

D: but I hope he makes a surprise visit.

C: what’s his schedule today?

D: you’re the one with the magic phone, check it out

C opened Kyu’s phone and went through the schedule. Most of it was just Kyu’s personal schedules and none of the group.

C: nothing. Kyu’s going for Radio Star filming tonight by the way

D: I wish we can watch

C: is it open to the public? Isn’t it shot in a small studio?

D: I don’t know, but one can dream right?

They looked through the shelves and baskets and picked out the breads they wanted for breakfast. It took them quite a while because they couldn’t help but take pictures of almost everything, especially Hyuk’s pictures on the walls.

 

They paid for their food and sat at a small table. They were just talking about what they should do next when Kyu’s phone suddenly rang. The ringtone was Kyu’s OST from Baker King. The phone was on the table when it suddenly rang. The 2 friends looked at each other and couldn’t decide whether to pick it up or not. After a few seconds, C decided to answer it.

 

C: 여보세요 (hello)?

KH: 여보세요 (hello)? 누구세요 (who’s this)?

C: you’re the one who called….

KH: yes that’s my phone; I’m guessing you’re the one who found it

C: this is your phone?? Then you’re……

KH: yes. So would you mind giving it back? I have a lot of important stuff in it

C: definitely, oh and do you have my phone then?

KH: 1315? Yes I have your phone

C: 어떻게 알았아요  비밀 번호를(how did you know my password)?

KH: because I’m smart. So when can we meet?

 

C was spazzing. She couldn’t believe she was actually talking to Kyuhyun while D was just anticipating to hear all about it.

 

KH: 여보세요 (hello)?

C: oh I’m here sorry

KH: so can we meet?

C: 지금 (now)?

KH: I can’t now. I have a schedule, how about tomorrow?

C: oh I have work tomorrow

KH: just text me when you’re available. No. I’ll text you; I’m obviously busier than you

 

Kyu ended the call before C could even answer. C looked at the phone and was confused. D was still waiting for C to tell her about the call.

C: wow. He sounds rude

D: why? What happened? What did he say?

C: he just said he’s obviously busier than me then he ended the call

D: that doesn’t sound like evil Kyu, maybe he’s mad

C: why would he be? It’s not like I stole his phone

D: well we don’t know, so will you give the phone back?

C: our schedules don’t match so that’s why he said that he’ll just tell me when he’s free

They continued talking and they decided to use Kyu’s phone take pictures of themselves. They finished their breakfast and they bid goodbye to the staff as they walked out.

 

As soon as they stepped out on to the sidewalk, they were suddenly bombarded with fans that were all trying to get in the bakery. They were confused as to why so after the crowd passed, D whipped out her phone and checked twitter. Sure enough, TLJ tweeted and said that the part-time worker was scheduled to make an appearance for a bit.

C: wait.

 

C took out Kyu’s phone and opened his twitter account. D noticed what she was doing as she stared at her friend, wide-eyed.

D: what are you doing?

C: we have his phone, we have the power mwahahaha

D: what do you mean?

C: he hasn’t tweeted in a while and let’s surprise the Gamers

D: what will you say?

C: just some generic stuff about food

D: okay I guess…

C tweeted about Tous Les Jours bread and how good it was. She attached the picture and uploaded it on his account. Fans started to become noisier as they looked around in the hopes of seeing Kyu who might be hiding somewhere in the bakery.

 

Kyu was getting ready to leave for his schedule when C’s phone suddenly lit up. He looked and saw a notification from twitter saying that he tweeted. He was about to toss it on the bed but caught it in time.

KH: SHE TWEETED USING MY PHONE?!?!