Back to Normal?

Gotcha Number

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t be any happier when he was reunited with his precious phone. He immediately checked for any damages in case his intuition was right and C was crazy. Thankfully it wasn’t and it was as if everything back to normal.

 

He sat on his bed and looked at his phone, she didn’t change anything. It was like the phone wasn’t away from him for so long. He decided to text her and about something random.

 

GaemGyu: hey you forgot to arrange my schedule for next week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

She would usually reply right away but after 5 minutes she didn’t. Kyu was curious so he texted her one more time.

 

GaemGyu: so you’re ignoring me now? Hey I took good care of your phone!

 

Still no reply and Kyu got anxious. He was used to getting a sarcastic reply instantly and when he didn’t he got a little worried. He was about to call her but his manager came and told him to hurry up.

 

He was scheduled to go to SM for practice. Super Junior-M was going to Malaysia for a showcase so they had to brush up on a few things. The practice went well and it lasted for hours. They were all tired but they were all happy. During the break, Donghae and Eunhyuk were sitting in the corner and just talking. Kyuhyun decided to bother them and annoy Hyuk because of his new hair.

KH (Kyuhyun): hey grandpa

EH (Eunhyuk): stop it

KH: is it my fault you went extreme this time?

DH (Donghae): it’s part of the concept

KH: still looks weird…oh hey 형 (hyung) thanks again for getting my phone back

DH: 문제 없어 (no problem), she seems nice by the way and cute

KH: 누구 (who)?

EH: the girl who had your phone, 해 (Hae) here wouldn’t shut up about her since we saw her

Donghae playfully punches Eunhyuk’s shoulder as he blushed a little. Kyuhyun’s expression changed a bit when he saw how Hae was reacting when they talked about her.

KH: she is? Is she as crazy as I told you? Haha

EH: not really, she seems normal

KH: what did she say about getting her phone back?

EH: well the genius here broke it so we had to buy her a new one

KH: you broke her phone?!

DH: it was an accident!

 

“No wonder she wasn’t answering my messages”

 

KH: well whatever, she’s out of our lives now and we can go back to normal

EH: not necessarily

KH: what do you mean?

EH: we had to co-sign the phone we bought so Hae has her new number

Hae playfully hit Hyuk again and blushed even harder. Kyu was confused as to what was happening as he gave Hyuk a “so what?” look. Hae’s phone suddenly lit up and it was C.

 

C_89: i….want to thank you again for the phone, you didn’t have to…really

 

Donghae held his phone with both hands as he brought up his knees and leaned against the mirror while the 2 were just staring at him. He was smiling.

EH: who is it?

DH: it’s her

EH: you guys have been text buddies already, what did she say now?

DH: text buddies? You mean whenever I text her she rarely replies or only replies with a smiley face?

EH: she’s a fan, what more could you expect? She’s obviously shy

Kyuhyun just stared at Donghae. He has been waiting for replies from C all this time and now he knows why she wasn’t answering. It would sound weird if he asked Hae for her number but he really wanted to text her. He misses his teasing buddy.

 

The boys went to Malaysia for a showcase and of course C and D waited for updates. Their twitter timelines were flooding as they read everything. D was at their apartment resting while C was on her way home from work when they both read the same thing.

 

#SuperAsiaShowcaseMY Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun said they will look for girlfriends at Christmas time

 

C_89: hey did you see the tweet?

D219: yeah I did, I wonder if it’s true

C_89: they just say that I guess

D219: maybe *sobs* my 2 biases want girlfriends. oppa I’m here! Haha~

C_89: you can always text him you know, since you have his number

D219: and say what exactly?

C_89: hi? You have direct contact with him!

D219: and you don’t? What about Donghae?

C_89: c’mon. He just got my number because of the phone

D219: yeah but texting you every hour wasn’t part of signing the contract

C_89: he’s just being nice!

 

After the event and they were all resting a bit in the back room, Hae left his phone on the table to go to the bathroom. Kyu made sure no one was looking as he took the phone and started scrolling through the contacts. He finally found C and quickly copied her number on to his. Hae came back in just when Kyu was returning the phone.

DH: 뭐해 (what are you doing)?

KH: oh…uh…I had to check the time

He was still holding his own phone which was lit up and the time on it was big. Hae just accepted his answer and sat back down again. He tweeted and English tweet which made C and D giggle because of how cute it was.