S-E-O-U-L

Gotcha Number

C: D!!!

She smiled and waved at her friend who was more than 20 feet away from her as she stood in the airport with her stroller bag. Her friend, D, ran up to her and she was as excited as her friend. The 2 girls have been friends for more than a year and this was the first time they are meeting in person.

 

They've been texting and tweeting each other from across the globe all this time and now they’re in the place where they knew their dreams would come true.

D: when did your plane arrive?

C: an hour ago and I looked at the sign and it said yours just came in now

D: that was a really long flight. More than 16 hours! How long was yours?

C: just around 4, anyway, wow! It’s you! Haha~

D: you look exactly how I imagined!

C: you too? Haha~ so anyway, let’s go!

 

The 2 girls left the airport and took a bus from Incheon airport and went straight to Seoul. It was almost winter and they enjoyed seeing the leaves that fell to the ground. They admired all the trees as the bus quickly passed the highway.

D: so where are we going on our first day? ^^

C: let’s drop off our stuff at the hostel first. I found a really cheap but cute one just outside of Myeongdong

D: sure~ you know more Korean so I’ll just follow you

C: you know Korean too right? C’mon we can get around~

 

Thankfully there was still an available room at the hostel and the girls were too excited about everything. It was both their first time in Seoul and it was like an adventure.

C: which bed do you want?

D: I’ll take the bottom one, you can have the top…this is a really nice room by the way, and cheap. How did you find it?

C: I just saw it in a magazine at the airport while I was waiting for you…oh nice bag ^^

D was unpacking her luggage on her bed and she pulled out a Super Show 4 bag that she bought online.

D: thanks, I’m going to use it every day that we’re here so we can meet ELFs

C: well we’re definitely going to meet ELFs at where we’re going

D: speaking of that, where do you want to go first?

C looked at the time on her phone and looked at her friend.

C: well since it’s around dinner time; wanna grab something to eat at Kona Beans?

D: do they serve meals there?

C: I’m not sure haha~ let’s see

 

KH (Kyuhyun): but I don’t wanna go!

Kyuhyun was pouting as he sat on his chair in his bedroom. Sungmin was putting on his jacket while trying to convince Kyuhyun to go with him to Kona Beans.

SM (Sungmin): don’t be a brat. Ever since we opened the place, you barely go there. Don’t you want to see your mom?

KH: I can see her at home. Besides, she’s not going to be there. She and 아라 누나 (Ahra noona) went to my cousin’s birthday party

SM: oh, then why didn't you go? It’s not like you’re busy these days

KH: I don’t like kids!

SM: that’s a mean thing to say! Now put your coat on and let’s go! You need to get out of this room before the walls collapse on you

KH: it’s just going to be crowded there!

SM: everywhere we go is crowded. C’mon let’s say hello to our fans

Kyuhyun just sighed and stood up. He went to his closet to get his jacket but he was still glaring at the older one. Sungmin just smiled because he felt accomplished that he managed to get the hermit to leave his cave finally.

 

Kyu just huffed as he grabbed his phone and left the room with Sungmin behind him. Donghae suddenly appeared from the kitchen and was curious about the 2 because they both didn’t have a schedule.

DH (Donghae): where are you guys going?

SM: Kona Beans, wanna come?

Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed Hae by the arm and started begging him to come with them.

KH: come with us please!

DH: 왜 (why)? If the 3 us go there at the same time, the place might explode

KH: you’re exaggerating. Now c’mon, it’s not healthy for you to be at home all the time

SM: wow. Now you believe in that?

KH: 가자 (let’s just go)!

Donghae thought for a bit then realized what Kyuhun said was right as he sighed.

DH: fine. But I won’t stay long. I have to go somewhere at 9.

Kh: yay!

Kyuhyun suddenly hugged Donghae while Sungmin fetched the younger one’s coat from the rack.

 

D: I don’t know what to order, you pick

C: well they have some sandwiches…which one do you want?

The 2 girls looked at the overhead menu over the counter as they waited in line at the crowded coffee shop. Most of the customers were ELFs like them who were waiting for one of the boy to show up.

C: can we get 2 chicken sandwiches please?

The cashier just stared at them; he didn't understand what she said. D elbowed C then C realized that she should have spoken in Korean.

C:   샌드위치2 주세요 (ah 2 chicken sandwiches please)

The man punched in their order and added 2 free coffees to it. D wasn't much of a coffee drinker so she just gave hers to C while she got a bottle of water.

 

Even though there were a lot of people, they still found a good spot near the window. D pulled out her phone and started checking twitter for updates. While C was sipping her coffee, D suddenly started tapping her arm frantically.

C: what?

D: they’re coming!

C: who?

D: this fan base on twitter said 2 Super Junior members are on their way here now! Today’s our lucky day!

C: how would they know they’re coming here?

 

Suddenly the other fans quickly stood up and rushed to the door as they held up their cameras and phones to the boys’ faces. Sungmin was just smiling while Kyu and Donghae, who were really covered up, followed him from behind. They got behind the counter and started talking among themselves. C and D were dumbfounded. They were shaking, literally shaking. They boys they dreamed of all this time were now in the same room as them.

 

C: let’s order something!

D: but our sandwiches aren't even here yet

C: let’s just pretend!

D was too shy to approach the huge crowd but C was too crazy that she grabbed her phone and left D at the table.

D: you go, I’ll guard our stuff

C: you sure?

D: go!

C dashed off in such a hurry and thankfully that she was petite, she managed to squeeze in through the crowd and before she knew it, she was face to face with Kyuhyun while Donghae was hiding behind the taller one. She just smiled and waved at them while Kyu just smiled back. Sungmin was talking to the staff on the other side.

 

The fans were getting crazier that they pushed C and she dropped her phone on the ground. Kyu got concerned when the fans started getting restless and some stepped on C who was looking for her phone on the floor.

C: ouch! Hey that was my hand!

She was literally on her hands and knees as she was searching frantically when the crowd suddenly became quiet. She looked up to see why it was quiet all of a sudden when she saw a pair of sneakers in front of her face. They belonged to a man who bent down so now he was on her level.

DH: is this yours? ^^

She was too shocked to form words. There he was, Donghae. Just inches away from her as he smiled and held up her phone. She just smiled like an idiot and nodded.

C: uh…. (Yes)

He helped her stand up and now they were surrounded by fans who were still taking pictures of him / them. C quickly looked at the corner to see D who was also taking pictures from afar. She looked back at Donghae who was scratching his nape like a shy boy.

DH: so…uh…be careful okay? ^^

C just nodded. She couldn’t speak as she watched him go behind the counter and help Sungmin do random things while Kyuhyun suddenly disappeared somewhere.