Meeting

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was going to post this yesterday but the internet wasn't working properly. Ugh! Anyway, here's chapter 7...

{65 days to go...}

Yoona stood still for a moment; unsure of what she should do next. After a few minutes hesitation, she took in a deep breath and went through the revolving doors. Everything still looked the same as it did four years ago. Huffing, she made her way to the reception desk. 

The girl behind reception looked up at her. She looked shocked. But Yoona told herself, ‘It’s been 4 years – how can people still recognise me so easily?’ She looked at the name tag of the reception lady, Rachel. The name seemed familiar. Then it clicked in: she was one of Taecyeon’s previous flings.

Yoona didn’t need to say much as Rachel said, “I’ll let you up right now. I’ll notify the company that you’re here. Your meeting is in the conference room on floor 25.” She grabbed the phone, preparing to call someone. Her fingers lay over the numbers as she suddenly stopped. She looked up at the other girl, “I’m assuming you know where the conference room is.” Yoona nodded.

Thanking Rachel, Yoona steered towards her left in the direction of the elevators. She pressed the button with the arrow pointing up on it. It didn’t take long before she heard a ‘ding’ which signified that the elevator had arrived. She stepped into the empty elevator and pressed the 25th floor button.

The doors paused for a moment before rolling back slowly. Yoona moved to the back of the elevator and leaned again the back wall. She felt the elevator move which signified that it was moving up. Every once in a while on an odd floor, the doors would open and people would file in and go off at different levels.

By the time it was the 25th floor; Yoona was the only one in the elevator. She heard the rumbling sounds of the door opening before she stepped out onto the carpeted floor. All her memories of working here and visiting him were brought up to the surface as she made her way to the conference room. Clutching her briefcase, she opened the glass door and took a seat at the nearest chair in front of the table. She hoped that the one meeting her was Hana.

Yoona had come to Korea for three different reasons. One of them was for Jessica’s engagement party which had already passed. Another one was for meeting her in-laws who lived in Korea which she had done so yesterday. Seung Gi’s mother didn’t particularly like her but she was sure that she could change her opinion. The last reason was for work. A Korean company and the company that she was heiress to were planning to have another project together. She was here to finalise all the necessary details. That Korean company was none other than the Ok company.

From what Yoona had heard, Hana was suddenly in charge of the company not long after her departure. It was until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter