Revelating

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His hands were around her waist. Her fingers were tangled in his hair. His body was pressed against her. Her arms wrapped around his neck. Their tongues were battling for dominance, and caressing the others’ tongue. Taecyeon was enjoying the heated moment and he was sure that the girl he was kissing, was enjoying it too. Suddenly, something inside the girl seemed to have snapped as she pushed Taecyeon off of her immediately.

He looked at her incredulously. What on earth was she thinking? He looked at her clearly and saw an emotion on her face and in her eyes. He quickly realised that it was fear. There was fear in her eyes. Why was there fear? Was she scared of him? Or scared of what they’d done? No girl that he knew would be scared of the great Ok Taecyeon kissing them. But then again, the girl didn’t know who he actually was. The only reason that the girl was scared was because she was probably in a relationship with someone. That would explain why she'd step back from him. Probably overwhelmed with guilty towards her boyfriend at cheating on him. But Taecyeon wouldn't call it cheating; he'd call it a thing of the moment.

The music had been turned back on again and this time, Jessica and Jay decided that they would replace the DJ. Everyone had gone back to their dancing or to whatever they were doing before. Taecyeon and the unknown girl were probably the only two people on the dance floor who weren’t dancing.

The girl had taken a big step away from him. She didn’t bump into anyone but turned around to make sure that no one was behind her. Just in case they did bump into her. Taecyeon looked at the girl. She was definitely very scared of him. All the suspicions that he had a few minutes ago about this girl being Yoona, had long been abandoned.

Taecyeon suddenly felt an arm drape over his shoulders. He looked down to see Junho who was dancing to the beat. He yelled over the music, “Why aren’t you dancing?” Taecyeon looked at the girl who was still looking at him with fear in his eyes.

He heard Junho yell, “Come on! Let’s go this way.” He let Junho drag him around the dance floor. They headed towards where most of the gang was hanging out. Everyone had their own partners except for him and Wooyoung. But it turns that Wooyoung did have a girl to dance with as she was one of the girls that Junsu was talking to before.

Here, Taecyeon felt like an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter