Deepening

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can already see it - I am going to get pelted with tomatoes for this chapter. Also, this might be the last update you guys will getting for a week (i don't know if I can squeeze in another one or two). I won't be able to update until next Tuesday because my cousin is sleeping over for like almost a week so yeah... I don't think I will be writing during that time. Anyways, enjoy :)

Jen

 {44 days to go…}

Taeyeon stood awkwardly outside a door, anxious and nervous for what was about to come. She wringed her fingers and took in multiple deep breaths. The methods for calming herself down that had always worked successfully in the past, didn’t quite have the same effect as it was supposed to. If anything it only made her even more nervous. She hesitated in knocking on the door but she knew that she had to do this. She had already gotten this far – all the way to his door even though the entire trip consisted of her biting her lip, gnawing her fingernails and contemplating all the possible outcomes. Would he believe her? Would he think she was joking? Would he heed her advice? She was scared and hadn’t been this scared since the last time a man forced himself on her but she managed to escape unharmed, but heavily traumatised.

But either way, she had to tell him. She had a generally low opinion of drunken, playboy heirs but she supposed that he was after all a human being. It was something for his benefit and she felt like she had to tell him. But she had a feeling that he would not appreciate it if she did.

Gathering as much as courage as she could, she clenched her hand into a fist and was about to knock only to be met with the door opening. Out stepped a pretty, tall girl with blonde hair and clothes askew. Taking one look at this girl, made Taeyeon feel less confident about herself. The possibility that he wouldn’t listen seemed to grow more prominent with every passing second.

Judging by the way the girl dressed and as a half- Wooyoung followed her, obviously to say goodbye – it did not take a genius to know what happened between them. The girl didn’t seem to notice that Taeyeon was standing by the door but Wooyoung did. After saying goodbye and the blonde telling the heir to call her later, something that Taeyeon had a feeling he wouldn’t do, Wooyoung turned his attention to the girl in front of his apartment. “Who are you?”

She stared at him, shocked. Why could he not know her? How could he not remember, considering that they slept together a week ago? “My name is Taeyeon.”

The name failed to register itself in Wooyoung’s brain but then again, he never actually remembered what her name was in the first place.

Seeing his confused expression, Taeyeon added, “The bartender,” he still looked confused, “you slept with a week ago.”

He stared at her, for a moment. She watched as realisation dawned on his face before turning slightly pale. “Please don’t tell me,” she heard him mutter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter