Confronting

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona entered the café shop where she was supposed to meet her friends that she hadn’t seen in a while. A little bell rung somewhere in the depths of the café, notifying the owner that a customer had arrived. Someone, presumably a waiter, immediately came out to serve the female.

Yoona ignored him for she had already spotted Jessica as she waved to Yoona, motioning for her to come over. Smiling, the younger girl waved back and walked over to her, leaving the waiter completely flustered. Jessica motioned for the girl to take a seat.

There were other faces there that Yoona did not recognise. They abruptly looked up at her and stopped their conversations. Yoona found that there was only one spare seat and that was next to Jessica so she took a seat next to her. “Hey, Jess! Hey Yuri!” She exclaimed to them excitedly.

A waiter came by and asked her what she would like. Yoona ordered a cappuccino and the waiter disappeared. Jessica and Yuri both shouted their greetings back enthusiastically. Jessica pointed to the girl on the opposite side, nearest to the window who had reddish hair, “That’s Tiffany. We’ve been friends since I met her when I was studying abroad a few years back.” Tiffany gave Yoona a smile and waved.

Jessica moved her hand to the next person who had long blonde hair, “That’s Hyoyeon. She’s Junho’s girlfriend and loves to dance and she’s good at it.” Hyoyeon smiled at Yoona as well. Yoona said, “Well it’s no surprise that Junho oppa has a girlfriend who loves to dance.” Jessica nodded her head in agreement while Hyoyeon simply blushed at the comment about her boyfriend.

Her fingers moved all the way to the end and Yoona’s eyes followed to where they led, “That’s Sooyoung, Chansung’s girlfriend. They’ve been dating for about a year or two.”

“And everyone,” she drew the attention back to the girl on her right, “this is Yoona. She’s younger than all you guys so,” Jessica turned her head towards Yoona “You call them unnie.”

It didn’t take long for Yoona and the other three to start discussing. It felt like they’d known each other since forever. Yoona found out that Hyoyeon was the choreographer for many famous dances for many different idol groups. She worked at Junho parent’s company which was a dancing studio, well known for their choreography. Yoona was presuming that was where they first met.

Sooyoung was an heiress and as far as Yoona could remember, Chansung parent’s owned a range of food products. Sooyoung also had parents that owned a food company. Obviously the two were rival companies and constantly fought against each other. But somewhere between the competition, the fierce meetings, the fighting and who-was-the-better-company, they had fallen in love and begun dating.

Tiffany was an average girl who lived in the States and had parents who owned a small business. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter