Revealing

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 2 o’clock in the morning. Lee Seung Gi was sleeping but he had woken up because of a really annoying, yet familiar sound. His mobile phone was ringing and vibrating on the bedside table. He groaned into his pillow.

He rolled over to face his phone, glaring at it with all his might. Some part of him wished that the phone would stop ringing and stop needing his attention. His wish was quickly granted and he breathed out a sigh of relief.

As he snuggled deeper into his blankets to keep himself warm from the winter temperature, the phone started to ring again. Sighing, he got up. There was really no point in ignoring it. He picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID – Yoona.

He shut his eyes closed for a moment before shaking his head. It always helped him to get rid of the tiredness that was possibly going to slide into his voice. Even though she was his fiancée, she better have a good reason as to why she was calling him at such an early hour in the morning.

His instincts told him that the phone call was because she was going to apologise to him. Tell him he was right all along and that she should’ve listened to him in the first place because here she was, in a bad situation. She’d ask him to help her get out of whatever situation it was that she was in and then go home.

In a relationship, no matter how perfect everything looked, there was always a flaw. And in their relationship, Yoona always told him that he was too over protective of her. And apparently, that was exactly what he had done; been over protective of her.

It was only a few hours ago that they had an argument. Yoona had really wanted to attend one of her close friend’s engagement party. She mentioned that it had been four years since she’d last seen Jessica and Yuri, her other close friend, and she really wanted to catch up with them. Even though there was only an invitation for Yoona and he wasn’t invited, Seung Gi would’ve normally let her go. After all, growing up with a big sister had taught him that girls liked to be with other girls to catch up.

But this wasn’t normal; Yoona was going to an engagement party. Perfectly fine since it was good to celebrate for friends and he understood that. The only reason that he had objected her going was because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter