Solving

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{29 days to go…}

Jessica was cautious. She was aware that she was stepping into enemy territory. Quickly she put the pin number in. She hoped that he hadn’t changed it. When she put it in, it still worked and she was immediately granted entrance to the apartment she once lived in. She was relieved to find that the pin number was still the same. It proved that her and Jay’s argument a couple of days ago was nothing but a mere spur of the moment. She still loved him and he still loved her. He wasn’t trying to get over her or anything, considering that the pin number to their apartment was still their wedding day.

But she didn’t feel like she had done anything wrong at all. He was being insecure and jealous over the tiny littlest things and Jessica hated it whenever it happened. She always had to reassure him over and over again and constantly show him that she loved him. Of course, showing the person you love that you loved them wasn’t anything big but it was tiring when she had to do it every single time he heard that she used to be friends with some guy because if she was friends with some guy, that meant she had in some way or another slept with him. Jay didn’t like that. After four years of being together and constant reassurances throughout that time period, Jessica was certain that Jay was the one at fault. He was always the one with insecurities and the one who always worried. He could be the one to reach out to her and apologise this time.

Grabbing onto the door, she pulled it open before entering the apartment. Immediately, she made sure that she took extra care to make sure that no one would notice her. At this time of the week, Jay would be out. Right now he should be recording for his new album. Personally, she knew that Jay was his own boss and at any given time he could drop whatever he was doing and reschedule it later. She really hoped that he wouldn’t be home now.

She had been hesitating for weeks. She didn’t know whether she should drop by or not but she figured that she should anyway. She needed that file that Jonghyun had given her. She needed to find it and find out the results. It was the only possibility of getting Taecyeon and Yoona back together. It was the only thing that would make them the way they used to be, perfect for each other. And this time, they would last forever, unlike last time. She had to find that file. It was the only hope left.

As soon as she stepped inside, she regretted coming in. Jay was on the couch, watching a basketball game on TV. She watched him as he slowly turned towards her. She froze. She didn’t know what to say when he was looking at her so questioningly. She sighed. Maybe the best way was to be honest but there was no way she was going to say that she was the one at fault. Besides, she wanted to be out of here – the faster the better.

“I’m here to get a file I left behind.”

He looked at her in surprise, “What file?”

“The one that Jonghyun gave me,” she said as she slowly advanced closer. Surely it had to be here somewhere.

“Oh, I didn’t think it was anything important so I threw it in the bin.”

She stared at him incredulously. Did he really do that? She had only been gone for a few days. Why didn’t he wait for her to come and get it? Now she had to call Jonghyun to ask him to give her the files again. But before that, she couldn’t believe what her fiancé had done. Why had he done that? “Why would you do that? It’s not even yours.”

He shrugged. “It didn’t look important so in the bin it went.”

She glared at him. “You had no right to put it in the bin.” She said as she hovered over him. “In fact, get it out – get it out of the bin now!”

He turned to her with his eyebrows furrowed. “Why is it so important anyway?”

“It is,” she insisted. “It’s the only hope and now it’s been completely ruined by you.”

“The only hope for what? For you and Jonghyun to get back together?” he snickered, but she could see the insecure look in his eyes. He was praying that she would deny what he had just said. He was praying that it wasn’t the truth.

What he got as an answer was a horrified look from Jessica, “It’s actually the last hope for Yoona and Taecyeon to get back together. You know, when they were happy. ”

He looked at her with evident guilt in his eyes. Slowly she watched as he got up from the couch and moved away towards their bedroom. “Where are you going?” she called out after him.

He came back with a file in his hands. Didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter