Epilogue

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Four Months Later...}

“This is all your fault,” she hissed at him as the guards walked away after having locked the two of them in.

“This is not my fault,” he refutes. He was feeling bad enough already and she didn’t need to rub salt into his wounds. He hated to admit it but she was right. It was his fault and he was the one who stuffed up. Now they were sitting in prison. Suzy, Seung Gi thought, had always been right. But there was no way that he was going to let her know that she was right when they were stuck in a cell together and she was going to shove it in his face for the rest of her sentence. “It was our fault.”

Suzy smirked at him. “It was your fault.” Noticing the glare that he sent her way, she laughed harshly, “You couldn’t cover up your tracks properly.” He kept his gaze on the floor, trying his best not to look at her. He was scared that if he did, he would not be able to control his rage and unleash it on her. “You were the reason we got discovered.”

Seung Gi looked at his ex-partner-in-crime, “You know that you wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t insisted on getting involved and giving me a hand.” To his relief, that statement had made her stop talking.

A silence took place in the cell. Suzy found herself mentally kicking herself and slapping her forehead for her stupidity when she was younger. She could not believe that this was the guy that she was once helplessly in love with and would once do anything for – once. Being the naïve girl she had been, she had even decided to stupidly get involved. And here she was getting punished by being sentenced to three and a half years in prison for hacking. At least, she thought, Seung Gi had a six year sentence for illegal internet activity. The fact that he would be spending more time than her in prison made her feel slightly better.

Today was his first day in prison. He reminded himself that four months ago, he was meant to be getting married to someone. He didn’t know if that wedding was still in place or not. He didn’t know if Yoona had gone and married Taecyeon. But he had a feeling that they had gotten married considering they had kids together from the last time they were engaged. He had a feeling that their marriage would have never worked out considering the fact that they kept stuff from each other. He never told her what he did in Japan hence why he was now in jail. She never told him who the real father of her twins was. It would have never worked out. It was doomed to fail from the very start.

He glanced at the girl beside him. She was staring at the space in front of her, looking very much lost in thought. He wondered what was on her mind. Either way, they were stuck in this cell for the night until the next morning where they would be able to wonder around and visit their in-mates. He could already feel that tonight was going to be a long night. This was going to a long time in hell; for him, at least.

“Jay?” Jessica called out certainly, giggling at her newly-wed husband’s antics.

“Shh.” He assured his wife. He had his hands over her eyes, making her unable to see and as a result, quite dependent on him on what to do in their honeymoon suite. “I’ll let you see soon. Just wait.” He led her carefully to the rose-covered bed that he had prepared especially for her (well, he made sure that the staff did it but it was his money).

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he removed his hands which were acting as blindfolds from her eyes. When Jessica saw what was on the bed, her eyes widened. She almost could not believe that her husband was so cheesy. Despite it being relatively cheesy, she still appreciated it and could not stop the warm feeling that spread inside of her. She was really touched.

Noticing his wife’s silence, Jay became worried. Didn’t she like it? He had asked the hotel staff and they said that women really liked stuff like this. He felt a bit dejected at her lack of a reaction. “Don’t you like it?”

She turned towards him, realising what her lack of a reaction meant. “Oh no,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter