Starting

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while since I updated but I would like to let you guys know that I am terribly sorry but I have not given up on this story. Also, if you have forgotten what this story is about or what is going on, please go back and read chapter 13 because that will pretty much jog your memory. If it doesn't then go even further. And thank you everyone for waiting so patiently. Anyway, enjoy!

 

The slight blush that came across his cheeks was enough to let Taeyeon know that the customer before her was drunk. She had only just gotten onto her four hour shift. The way that the customer moved told her that the man had already consumed too many drinks for his own good. She sighed. She hated dealing with drunken customers. She hated even more dealing with drunken customers who were heirs and believed that they were superior to everyone. She hated drunken heirs who were also coincidentally playboys, who always toyed with girls for the fun of it the most. Unfortunately, Wooyoung fit in the category for all three. It was not hard to recognise who he was. His face was splayed across every tabloid every weekend humiliatingly. Taeyeon sighed again. This night was going to be a long night.

She thought that even though this was an after party for a respectable business’ awards ceremony, it should not be that to a typical Saturday night club. Sure there were plenty of heirs and heiresses about but she was sure they had more pressing matters to focus on such as taking over the family company and upholding the family reputation and name. This was clearly not the case for the customer in front of her. Sometimes it sickened her – how people could waste their lives away so easily without thinking twice. They were blessed with privileges that they failed to see and abused their privileges while there were millions out there, without a single crumb to spare. Taeyeon generally had a low opinion of drunken, playboy heirs. They disgusted her to an extent.

The young heir rapped his knuckles on the counter before loudly calling for another drink. She found it funny how there was no one at the bar except for him. Everyone else was socialising elsewhere with other waitresses bringing out their ordered drinks and refreshments. “What drink?” she called out loudly.

Her customer stopped for a moment as though in deep thought, “The strongest one you’ve got.”

Within minutes, Wooyoung saw a small glass full of an unrecognisable alcohol in front of him. He ordered for another quickly before shoving the alcohol provided in front of him down his throat within seconds. It was an unwise move because it burned his throat. However, this was not an unfamiliar sensation.

As the hours passed, the process repeated itself over and over again until Taeyeon was sure that Wooyoung was absolutely wasted. She only had an hour left on her shift which she could only say ‘Thank God’. Serving one customer for a whole night was nothing interesting.

“You know,” she heard Wooyoung slurred, “I hate my life.” She gulped. Here came the inevitable confession that came with every drunken customer. On a night that was uninteresting, she liked to hear these confessions. She was listening to something a bit interesting. On other nights, the confessions contained far too information that Taeyeon was better off not knowing. She decided to get comfortable and sat on a stool behind the bar counter.

“I think I’m addicted… to being a playboy. It,” he paused for a moment, considering what he was going to say next, “Runs in my blood. My father does i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter