Hidden Moments: TaecYoon

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I realised at some stage towards the end of this story that I had filled the story with moments of other couples and Jessica and Hana scheming to get TaecYoon back together and Seung Gi and Suzy and their secret, that I missed out on our main couple: TAECYOON! I realised that for a romantic fic, I didn't have a lot of moments where they interacted especially after the first ten or so chapters so to make it up to you awesome taecyoon shippers, these are hidden moments in the fanfic :) Enjoy!

Time: 51 days to go... (Chapter 13)

Location: The Business' Awards Ceremony

 

“So… what have you been up to?” Yoona asked, the glass of champagne coming towards as she took a sip.

“Uh… not much,” Taecyeon started, “Just running the company and stuff.”

“Really?” Yoona laughed nervously. “You know, you make news in Japan.”

He shook his head. “No I didn’t.” He took a sip of his glass. “Is there anything about me in the news over there?” He asked thoughtfully.

Yoona glanced up at him. She was unsure as to whether she should let the words on the tip of her tongue come rolling off or if it would be wiser to keep shut and bite her lip. She did have a habit of revealing information that would, by social standards, be quite inappropriate for an event such as this one. And really, she wasn’t that close to Taecyeon. But she felt curious and she wanted to ask him all the same. She wanted to see the facial expression on his face change and his inevitable reaction. She wanted to see if he was the Taecyeon that she fell in love with or the Taecyeon that broke her heart. “Well, your business achievements, if you have a girlfriend, where you have been, how much money you make; that sort of thing.”

Taecyeon nodded knowingly, “Ah. What exactly did you hear?”

“Well,” she glanced up at him as she scrunched up her face, trying to remember facts and details that she saw in reports from four years ago til now. There wasn’t much that she could remember because it was such a long time ago. But she did remember some of it. She did love him and paid a lot of attention to anything that she heard relating to him back then. “I remember you quit running the company for a while. Hana took over. That did happen, right?”

He hesitated for a moment before he nodded, “Yeah. That did happen.”

“Why did you quit?” She blurted out. She quickly bit her tongue at what she had just said. She looked at Taecyeon quickly to see his reaction.

It seemed like he was in a lot of thought and was contemplating on whether he should tell her. The truth behind his mother taking over was related to her because when they broke up, he was a complete and utter wreck. Everything was a blur until his friends tried to get him to focus on work rather than drowning himself in alcohol and girls. Now he wasn’t entirely sure if he wanted her to know. If she did, things would be awkward between them and the chance of them even being friends would go completely down the drain. And right now, he couldn’t think up of a good enough excuse as to why without telling her the truth.

Yoona quickly tried to take back the words, “You don’t have to tell me,” she assured him. “If you want to keep that to yourself, I understand.”

He awkwardly cleared his throat, “Yeah, let’s not talk about it.”

Yoona nodded. In that instant, she knew that Taecyeon had changed. The man that she had fallen in love with was still there and the man that broke her heart was still there. But he seemed to be different. He seemed more mature and more… sensible. She supposed that after all those years; it was inevitable that they would both change. Life would make them change. He would mature and so would she. After all, motherhood was really good at letting someone grow emotionally and mentally.

 

Time: 45 days to go…

Location: A park in Seoul near Taecyeon’s penthouse

 

“Appa!” Mason squealed in delight as Taecyeon laughed at his godson’s joy. “Higher!” The child demanded. Taecyeon smiled as he pushed on the swing harder when it came to him. Mason laughed as he was swung up higher in the air.

Taecyeon stepped away from the back of the swing, knowing full well that if Mason went any higher, he would be falling to the ground and Yuri would not be pleased. Last night, the little boy had stayed the night at his place and in the early hours of the morning, he had demanded that his beloved godfather take him to the park so that he could play on the swings. Taecyeon was barely awake when he had to stumble out of bed and out of the house to meet up with his godson’s rather demanding request.

“Appa!” Mason called.

“Yeah?”

“Can you get me down?”

Taecyeon found this request slightly strange. Normally Mason loved the swings and once you got him on them, it was practically impossible to pull him off unless you promised him something that he could never refuse. Well, that was the case for Taecyeon but he didn’t think that Mason’s actual parents had the same problems as he did. Nonetheless, Taecyeon moved towards the swing set and gently grabbed the chains of the swing to slow it down to an eventual stop. Before it did, Mason leapt up and ran up ahead, strangely excited about something. Taecyeon watched as his godson ran to another little boy, presumably a friend from school.

Taecyeon walked up to his son who was asking the other little boy about what he had been doing and if he wanted to play together. All would have been fine if he hadn’t of noticed who the guardian of the young boy was. It was Yoona and she talked happily to Mason. Mason pointed back to him as if to say that was who he was going out with and Mason gestured for his godfather to come closer to introduce his friend, but Taecyeon found his legs slightly frozen. He did not know if he could move. Finally he reprimanded himself for being silly and standing still and made his way over to the trio.

“Appa!” Mason exclaimed, tugging on Taecyeon’s shirt. “This is Taehyun,” he pointed to another little boy. The other boy looked down at the ground, possibly shy whenever he met strangers for the first time. “Taehyun,” Mason said to his friend, “This is Taecyeon appa.” The little boy looked up at him and smiled. So this was Yoona’s child.

The two little boys quickly ran back off to the playground to play together, leaving Taecyeon with Yoona. Conveniently, there was a bench just there. He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter