Trying

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{42 days to go…}

Clutching the bag in her hands that contained her recently made purchase, Jessica was satisfied. She quickly left of the store in happier spirits. Considering that almost every store had sales, she was happy that she was going to add new clothes of the latest style to her wardrobe. She had long gotten over the fact that she had to buy high-quality brands in order to have desirable clothing. Tiffany had proven her wrong on more than one occasion so it had persuaded Jessica to shop how normal people shopped.

As she went on the familiar path to one of her better-liked shops, she spotted someone familiar in the distance. Taecyeon was never really the type to be shopping but nonetheless, she took it as a happy coincidence that her friend was here. She was about to walk up to him and call out his name but something made the words on her tongue disappear. His secretary was with him. She ran up to him and linked her arm with his. They looked intimate. They looked like they were dating. They probably were. Jessica’s shopping spree which was supposed to be happy didn’t seem so happy anymore.

She could have somewhat anticipated this happening. The first time she met Suzy she knew by the way that the secretary looked at her boss that she wanted him. Everyone knew except for probably Taecyeon himself, of Suzy’s possible intentions. No one imagined it happening, even her because Taecyeon had agreed. It is clear to everyone except for possibly Yoona that his heart had her and only her. Taecyeon and Suzy looked quite happy together as they were most presumably going on a date. She frowned. This was another setback in getting TaecYoon back together.

She watched them as they entered a café. She followed their every step. This wasn’t making any sense. She watched them as they sat down at a table and Suzy went up to order. Taking this opportunity, she walked up to her friend’s table. She stood at the table and plopped herself down in Suzy’s seat.

Taecyeon was genuinely surprised, “Jessica, what are you-?”

“Why are you dating Suzy?”

Her friend was silent for a moment, not saying anything. She continued. “You obviously love Yoona so why are you dating Suzy?”

To this, he replied, “I’m trying, Jessica. I’m trying to get over her.”

That statement bugged her. “So that means you’re giving up? Just like that. You’re not going to try and get her back or any-”

“She’s happy with who she is right now. We don’t need to go around destroying her love life.” Taecyeon was immediately defensive of Yoona, something that Jessica had felt that she was seen somewhere before.

She almost felt face-palming herself. She thought he would be more determined at getting Yoona back, like the old Taecyeon had been. The new Taecyeon was nothing like that, not since Yoona had left him, “Of course, she is happy with who she is right now, but she was happier when she was with you.” With that, she stood up and left the café, leaving Taecyeon with something to think about.

Hana was on a mission. After Jessica had told her what she had found, she almost felt murderous. Pulling a few strings and making a few calls, she managed to find where their location was. She was heading to the place right now. When she caught sight of the person she was loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter