Realising

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{69 Days to go...}

Yoona stirred. Sunlight streamed through the windows as she moved. She could feel the sunlight dancing across her back as she snuggled deeper into the blankets. It was so nice and relaxing for her to lie like this in bed. She pulled the blanket higher to cover her face from the sunlight that was destroying her relaxation.

Yoona sniffed and smelt the aromas of breakfast, slowly being cooked. The smell triggered something in her body as the next thing she knew was that her stomach was rumbling. She was hungry.

Reluctantly she got up out of the bed. She regretted it instantly as she was already missing the warmth that the bed automatically provided. She was still wearing her clothes from last night. Sniffing it, she pulled back in disgust. She decided that it was best she had a shower now.

As she was taking her shower, memories flashed through her head. Memories from last night all came into one. Her going to Jessica’s engagement party, Yuri giving her a mask, her finally plucking the courage to go into the sea of mixed sweat and bodies and dance.

As she stepped out of the shower to dry herself, she remembered bumping into a mysterious man who reminded her so much of her ex-fiancée, that same man kissing her at the of midnight and her kissing him back. By then, instinct had taken over what little self-righteousness she had left in her. Self-righteousness was telling her to push him away the second his lips landed on hers. But instinct had won and instinct had made her, stupidly, wrap her arms around his neck, pull him closer to her and tangle her fingers in his hair.

She normally had a lot of self-control so she couldn’t figure out why she let instinct take over. Self-control and self-righteousness were what she always used with strangers. But instinct came over if it was someone familiar. But that man was a stranger. He wasn’t someone she knew. Maybe it was because he seemed familiar. That might’ve been why she kissed him back. Now that she thought about it, the kiss seemed familiar. Like she had experienced it so many times before. But there was only one type of kiss you could experience, right?

She rubbed her lips with the towel, wanting to clean all signs and marks and memories of a mysterious man kissing her. At least, she pushed him off as soon as she had come to her senses. Because she knew that if she didn’t, she wouldn’t be able to do stop. After all, he was an ok kisser. Okay, scratch that. He was the great kisser. Luckily she had stopped him before his tongue had slipped in. Otherwise, she thought bitterly, she wouldn’t be here right now.

She put on some clothes before making her way to the kitchen which was downstairs. She found her fiancée, Lee Seung Gi making western breakfast and serving it onto two plates. She took a seat at the kitchen table as he turned around with two plates in his hands.

He settled one in front of her and the other in front of himself before sittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter