Extending

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon took swift steps to her given destination. With a drink in her hand, an order from a customer as soon as he stepped inside the club, she decided to get this part over and done with. She hated giving people their drinks. Girls were okay because one, they were nice and thanked you or two; they were far too drunk to do so. But there was also a set group of girls who constantly judged everyone that they saw as inferior. Those girls thankfully never stepped into this club and therefore, Taeyeon never needed to deal with them. Guys, on the other hand, were a completely different problem. Most of them gave you erted looks, interested in getting a piece even when a piece was clearly not for sale. The other few were rude and degraded women for their worth. It got even worse when they were drunk. Unfortunately for Taeyeon, those guys always came to this club.

Clutching the glass containing the alcoholic beverage, she walked over to the customer who requested it. She stopped at the table in front of her. The customer was obviously male. She could not see his face but she could clearly see the girls in lingerie with more skin to show than clothes, Taeyeon assumed that this person was male. She recognised most of these girls. They were strippers that male clients could request to have fun with them at any time. Normally, they would have dressed in a skimpy dress when they served their customers. Taeyeon knew most of the girls here as they hovered around their client – whispering things in his ear and giggling softly. They would have never degraded themselves to look like desperate es unless the client was a good catch – filthy rich and extremely handsome.

She cleared . Through the loud and pumping music bursting through the speakers, no one noticed that she was here. Reluctantly she crept forward and tapped one of the girls on their shoulder. The girl immediately took a glance and understanding, drew back. Taeyeon looked at the girl. Her face was unrecognisable with the layers of excessive make-up. Slowly all the girls turned her way and drew back, giving Taeyeon some space to let her presence be known and then be gone.

When they all drew back, Taeyeon instantly recognised the man. He looked different. He didn’t look the same the last time she saw him. Wooyoung looked … intoxicated, like he was on some sort of high. She glanced down and noted that his business clothes were slightly ruffled. Gulping, she announced, “Your drink is here.”  Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see him smirking.

“Come closer,” he drawled. In retaliation all the girls that he had called on for to be entertained, withdrew further back. She took slow steps towards him. Her boss had always taken good customer service as a higher priority to discomfort of employees. She watched as he lazily lifted his hand and motioned for her to come closer with a finger, gesturing for her to do so. She crept even closer until she was standing over him. She felt uncomfortable at how close they were. She didn’t look the proximity. From leaning against the couch, he pushed himself forward til his face was almost touching her. With a devious smirk still on his face, she watched as he slowly gestured for her to come closer, indicating to her that her face should be closer. She bent her head down and lowered it until they were at eye-level.

“Closer,” he whispered to her. She leaned closer until the stench of the alcohol from his breath suffocated her. She could smell various perfumes coming from his shirt and the scent sickened her. He went beside her ear and she thought that he was going to whisper something to her. She thought that he was going to whisper a secret in her ear or a sweet nothing that it wouldn’t really mean anything and it’d be insignificant.

Instead, she felt a pressure on her lips. Sensing this, she immediately drew back and lifted her head up. She took a few steps back. Wooyoung chuckled darkly. She was wrong about him. She turned away so that he couldn’t see her face. She could already tell that the other girls were playing with their client

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter