When Jealousy Strikes......

I Am Willing To Wait For You...For A Thousand Years...And More

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Okay, that's all for today, remember to pass up your assignments to me by next Monday. You are dismissed," the teacher said as she packed her things and left the classroom.

 

As usual, my classmates packed their things and left the classroom one by one, all except for me. I always liked to take my time to pack my things and leave the classroom so I often ended up being the last to leave.

 

I grabbed my bag and slowly stolled to the door. As soon as I reached the door, I jumped a few centimetres into the air when I found a familiar looking blond girl standing behind the door, who was hidden by it a few seconds ago. This also startled the girl as she took a step back in surprise.

 

"Jes?" I asked as I looked at the startled girl infront of me.

 

"If you're looking for Yuri, she does not have lessons here, she's having Mathematics now at that classroom over there," I said as I pointed to the classroom next the the toilet.

 

There was an awkward silence for a moment before she broke it, "I'm not here for Yuri, I'm here for you......"

 

"Me?" I asked as I was very confused with why she wanted to look for me.

 

She bit on her lip and said, "I have something to tell you......It's about Tiff......"

 

Pain began building up within me when she mentioned her name.

 

"If it's about her, I don't want to know," I said coldly as I turned and was about to walk away when she grabbed onto my wrist so tightly that I couldn't move any further.

 

"Taeyeon.... I may not know what've exactly happened that night, but I know that Tiff has regretted and felt really bad for what she has done to you. I know you're angry, but please.... just try to listen to her explanation." she said.

 

"I'm not begging you to forgive her....I'm just trying to ask you to listen to her explanation and talk things out with her...." she paused and continued, "Please.....Taeyeon..."

 

We remained in that position for a while before I shook her hand off my wrist and said coldly, "I'll think about it...."

 

I stormed away furiously, never looking back at the blond girl.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

After watching Taeyeon disappear from my view, I sighed deeply.

 

"Why are you so stubborn Taeyeon? Can't you see how much Tiff has been suffering these few days because of you? I know you're angry but ....just promise me to talk things out with her after you've calmed down okay?" I thought as I starred at the spot where I last seen Taeyeon before she disappeared up the stairs.

 

I checked my watch, 3.30 P.M.

 

"Oh no! I'm late for the meeting!" I thought as I sprinted to the canteen to meet the rest.

 

The six of us planned to have a secret meeting excluding Tiffany and Taeyeon, to think of ways to bring them back together. When I reached, I found all five of them sitting at the round table in the middle of the canteen, sitted in a circle, all waiting for me.

 

"Jessica Jung! What took you so long?! Do you know how long we've been waiting for you?" Sunny barked.

 

"I am so sorry guys! I was trying to persuade Taeyeon just now and lost track of the time...." I apologized as I filled the empty chair right next to Yuri.

 

"It's okay, so how was it? Did you succeed?" Yuri asked.

 

"No, I didn't," I said and pouted.

 

"As expected, *munch* Taeyeon is simply too stubborn *munch* to listen to anybody now," Sooyoung said while she chewed on her hamburger as if she hasn't eaten for days, like always.

 

Tiffany is becoming more gloomy each passing day. She feels terrible for what she has done to Taeyeon and tried apologizing but Taeyeon just ignores her everytime. Nowadays, Tiffany has been really depressed, day dreams alot in class and always gets caught by the teacher.

 

"It has already been a week and they have not yet gotten back together. We need to think of something to try to get them back together again!" Seohyun said as everybody nodded in agreement.

 

"I know! How about an outing?" Yoona asked.

 

"Okay! But where should we go? Shopping?" I asked.

 

"No! Taeyeon doesn't really like shopping...." Sooyoung said.

 

"I know! The movies!" Sunny said.

 

"No! The whole point of this is for them to bond and bring them back together...How are they gonna do that when they can't talk or do anything while watching a movie?" I said.

 

Silence filled the air while all of us started to think of more ideas to get them back together.

 

"Hm....I know! The park!" Yuri exclaimed as everybody turned to her.

 

"The park?!" everybody yelled in unison.

 

"Yeah! I mean, look! We'll have a picnic there! So we can play some games together and bond. There's no guarantee that they'll get back together during this picnic...But atleast we can try..."Yuri said.

 

We all looked at each other, hesitated, but all agreed to Yuri's plan in the end.

 

With that, we all started planning the outing. We'll rent bicycles and cycle to the picnic area and have picnic there. We'll play some games and eat our lunch there. Yuri was incharge of bringing picnic mats while Sooyoung volunteered to bring our food, like expected. I was incharge of asking Tiffany and Yuri was incharge of asking Taeyeon and we have to try our best to persuade them to come or our mission would not be successful.

 

I looked at the my phone, took a deep breath before dialing my bestfriend's phone number.

 

"Hello?...." Tiffany answered.

 

"Hey Tiff! Wanna go out with the rest on Saturday? We're going to the park for picnic!" I tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

 

"No thanks, I don't feel like it." She said.

 

"Oh c'mon! It's a Saturday! You're supposed to relax and have fun! Not stay at home all the time! C'mon Tiff! Please! For me! It's been so long since we've gone out together.... Please!" I begged.

 

She sighed and said, " Fine, but only this time."

 

"Yes! Thanks so much Tiff! See ya on Saturday!" I said before I  hung up the phone.

 

I turned to the rest and smiled, "One down, another to go!"

 

All of us turned to Yuri as she fished out her phone from her pocket.

 

-------------------------

 

Yuri's POV

 

 

"Here goes nothing....." I thought as I started calling Taeyeon.

 

"Hello?" Taeyeon asnwered.

 

"Hey buddy! Wanna go out with the rest on Saturday? We're going to the park to have picnic together!" I said.

 

"No thanks, yul. I have work to do." she said.

 

"Oh c'mon Taeyeon! You can do your work after the picnic! Its a Saturday! You should enjoy yourself and chill out with us! Please Taeyeon! It'll be no fun without you!" I said.

 

She hesitated for a moment but gave in at the end, "Fine, but it'll be all your fault if I can't finish my assignment on time!" she said.

 

"Okay! Thanks Taeyeon! See ya soon! Bye!" I said as I hung up the phone and turned to the rest, "Yes! We got both of them now!"

 

"Okay, that's all for today guys! Let's hope nothing goes wrong on Saturday!" I said.

 

With that, all of us went our seperate ways and couldn't wait for Saturday to come.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Saturday (Yulsic's dorm)

 

Taeyeon went back to her own house last night, like always, she prefered sleeping at her own house during weekends so she could spend more time with Hyoyeon and take care of her. She would only return on Sunday nights.

 

"Ring Ring Ring!"

 

I instantly shot open my eyes as I turned in shock and fell off the bed, hitting heavily onto the ground.

 

"Ouch!" I shrieked as I rubbed my injured back.

 

This has woken up my sleeping beauty as she slowly got out of bed and headed towards me.

 

"Omo! Yul! Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

 

"I'm fine!" I said as I smiled at her although it really hurt.

 

"C'mon! We must get ready for later. We can't afford anything to go wrong," I said as I kissed her gently on her forehead.

 

Her cheeks started turning into a shade of pink but suddenly, she looked into my eyes very seriously before she asked, "Yul.....when are you planning to tell the others about us?"

 

My whole body froze as soon as she finished her sentence. We had been together since last week after I confessed to her that night. I wanted to tell the rest but when I found out about what had happened with TaeNy, I thought it was the best to keep it to ourselves first as it was not a good time to tell them about it now. 

 

"Sica ah~ We'll tell them....soon...." I said as I saw a frown forming on her beautiful face.

 

"Sica ah~ I'm sorry if we have to hide our feelings infront of the rest..... I just think it's not the right time to tell them yet... Not with TaeNy in this state now... just hang on for a while longer okay? We'll tell them.....soon...just not now..." I said as I planted another kiss on her forehead.

 

She pouted as I pulled her closer to me while I continued, " Sica ah~ We have a more important mission today! We must bring our bestfriends back together and we can't afford for anything to go wrong.... C'mon! Let's start to get ready!"

 

She smiled at me and went into the toilet to get ready.

 

"Thanks for being so understanding, Sica ah~" I thought as I sighed.

 

The truth is, I also wanted to tell the others and not hide our true feelings when we are with the rest. It has been a week and it is simply driving me nuts that I cannot even hold my girlfriend's hand infront of the rest. I knew it is not a good time to break the news to the rest but I could not take it anymore and would really go crazy if I have to hide my true feelings for another day infront of the rest.

 

After we got ready, I grabbed two picnic mats, one on my left hand and one on my right as we headed to the school gate.

 

I stopped at the canteen as my was vibrating vigorously. I handed the picnic mats to Jessica as I took out my phone from my pocket.

 

I checked the caller ID, omma.

 

"Hello?" I answered.

 

"My lil Yuri! How have you been?" she said.

 

"Fine, omma....Why did you call me so suddenly?" I asked.

 

"Well....your cousin, Suzy has come to visit you and ofcourse, Taeyeon! She'll join you later okay?" she said as my jaw dropped.

 

"What?! Suzy?! You have got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed.

 

"Nope, I'm not! You better take good care of your cousin, you hear me?" she said sternly.

 

"Wait! But my friends and I are going out together now, I'll join you guys later okay?" I said as I couldn't let Suzy ruin

our mission.

 

"Good! You'll bring her along with you!" she said.

 

"What?! No way, omma!" I objected.

 

"You must! She's on her way to your school anyway, she left half an hour ago," she said.

 

"Oh no! It only takes half an hour to reach the school from home! She'll be here any second!" I thought.

 

"Yuri!" a familiar voice yelled.

 

My eyes widen as they landed on a familiar looking girl at the school gate, waving her hands frantically in the air.

 

It's her!

 

"SUZY!!!" I shrieked.

 

"Oh no! This is so bad!" I thought as the girl came running towards me.

 

"Omma, I gotta go, bye," I said as I hung up the phone.

 

"Yuri!" she shrieked as she stopped right infront of me and squeezed me tightly.

 

"Out of all days.....Why must you visit today?!?!" I thought as she pulled away from me.

 

"Where's Taeyeon unnie?" she asked.

 

"She's at her own house ..." I answered.

 

"Where are you guys going today? Can I tag along?" she asked.

 

"Do I have a choice?!" I said coldly to her as she smiled.

 

My mother always sides Suzy so there was no point in arguing with her when she would just need to complain to my mother about it and she would scold me for it.

 

 We headed to the taxi stand. Along the way, I realized how quiet Jessica was so I turned to her and realized she was glarring at Suzy and me and I realized I never told her about Suzy.

 

"Wait! Sica! You've got the wrong idea! She's my cousin!" I explained.

 

"Oh...." she said as she smiled.

 

"Sica! We're doomed!" I exclaimed.

 

"What's wrong?" she asked.

 

"Suzy!!!!" I yelled even louder this time.

 

"What about Suzy?" she asked.

 

I took a deep breath before I spit everything out, "She's my cousin and she's been crushing on Taeyeon since we were really young! She never stops talking about her and she's gonna ruin our plan for today! Ah!"

 

"Calm down honey....Like you said, today's picnic might not get them back together....It's okay, Yul... We'll try again the next time round...Relax, honey.."she said it in such an angellic voice that it calmed me down in a split second.

 

"Okay.... I love you, princess...." I said as I looked deep into her eyes.

 

She looked back into mine. Slowly, I started moving closer to her.

 

"The taxi's here!" Suzy shouted as I quickly broke eye contact with Jessica.

 

"That was close! I almost wanted to go closer and kiss her....Gosh! When can we stop hiding ourselves from the rest and just tell them about us?! It's been a week and it's driving me crazy! Gah!" I thought as I joined Suzy and Jessica into the taxi.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I met up with Yoona and Seohyun at the train station so we could go to the park together.

 

"Wow! That's huge! What did you put inside?" I asked Yoona as I starred at her bag that looks as if it's going to explode any second.

 

"Well....food, drinks and games!" she exclaimed.

 

"Wow! I didn't even bring anything, only my money..." I said.

 

"It's good that you didn't! I brought so many things and I'm pretty sure Sooyoung would bring more food than me! I don't think we can finish all these food if you brought yours too!" she said as Seohyun and I laughed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

It took us a while to get to the front gate of the park which was our meeting area as it was quite far away from the train station.

 

"We're finally here!" Yoona exclaimed as she threw her bag onto the ground and panted uncontrollably.

 

"Why did I even bring so many things anyway?! These things are killing me!" she exclaimed as Seohyun and I burst into laughter.

 

"Not as many as this shikshin here!" a familiar voice teased as we turned to its direction.

 

"Yah! Don't tease me! You know how much I love food!" Sooyoung said as she playfully hit Sunny on her shoulder.

 

We all laughed at how cute they looked together.

 

After walking for such a long distance from the train station to the park, I began to crave for something to drink. Then, I spotted a can drink machine behind the front gate.

 

"I'm gonna get something to drink. Do you guys want anything?" I asked as they all shook their heads.

 

After I got my drink from the machine, I went straight back to the rest. Along the way, I stopped abrubtly when my eyes landed on a familiar looking girl with brown wavy hair, wearing a simple pink shirt with shorts, chatting and laughing together with the rest. There was no doubt, it was her.

 

"What is she doing here?" I thought as I couldn't believe my eyes.

 

I noticed a familiar looking guy standing behind her. There was no doubt, it was him.

 

Anger started building up within me as soon as I saw that jerk. He walked closer to Tiffany, who was still oblivious to his presence, and back hugged her. This startled her as she jumped into the air in surprise and shrieked, "Siwon! You're here! But I thought you said you had basketball training?"

 

"I do! At night! So I've decided to spend some time with my babe before oing for training later!"  he said as she hugged him tightly.

 

------------------------------------------

Author's POV

 

As soon as the rest saw Siwon, they looked at each other frantically.

 

"What is he doing here?" Sooyoung mouthed.

 

"He's gonna ruin our mission!" Yoona mouthed.

 

Everyone started to panic as they didn't know what to do.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

As Taeyeon continued walking towards them, Tiffany saw her and instantly pulled away from him.

 

"T...Tae...Taeyeon...." she stuttered as she couldn't believe her eyes.

 

Taeyeon just looked at her for a while, then to Siwon, without replying her, she continued walking and stopped until she was beside Sooyoung. Tiffany wanted to go after Taeyeon but Sunny stopped her.

 

"Tiff...It takes time for wounds to heal...give her some more time..." Sunny whispered.

 

Tiffany hesitated but gave in at the end, "Okay..."

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Actually, I'm not that angry with her anymore. Usually, if I'm angry at someone, it will take about a month or so for me to calm down but I loved her too much to stay angry at her for long.

 

"Should I forgiver her?" I thought.

 

"But she has hurt me so much.....I can't let her go so easily......" I thought as I starred at her while she was still hugging Siwon.

 

"I must teach you a lesson before forgiving you.... but what should it be?" I thought as I bit on my lower lip.

 

-------------------------------------------

Author's POV

 

"There it is! The meeting area! Look! The rest are already there!" Yuri exclaimed as she quicken her pace.

 

"Taeyeon unnie!!!" Suzy shrieked as she ran towards the girl as quickly as her legs could carry her.

 

"That voice! It can't be!!! It's....her!!!" Taeyeon thought as she turned towards the direction of the voice and froze at the sight of her worst nightmare.

 

"Bang!" Suzy clashed heavily into the poor Taeyeon, she was almost going to fall when she regained her balance.

 

"SUZY!?! How is this possible? What is she doing here?!" I thought as I starred at her even more carefully, just to double check whether it was her.

 

Just then, at the corner of my eye, I could almost see Tiffany's face darkening as she starred at the crazy girl infront of me.

 

"Is....Is she....jealous?" I thought.

 

"Taeyeon unnie!" Suzy yelled again as she opened her arms and squeezed me so tightly I could barely breathe.

 

This time, I kept my eye on Tiffany and indeed, her face became darker as she glared at Suzy.

 

"She is jealous!" I thought.

 

Then, a mischievous idea struck me.

 

"I know! I"ll teach you a lesson for hurting me so much! I'm gonna make you super jealous today! Hehe!" I thought.

 

"Get ready, Mi Young! Cos here I come!" I thought as a smirk grew on my face.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

As soon as we entered the park, that familiar sweet scent of flowers and nature invaded my nostrils, the smell I've always loved. When I was younger, my parents used to bring me to the park every Saturday without fail as they knew how much I loved the nature. We would sit down and have picnic together. It was a time for us to forget all of our stress and troubles and just simply relax and bond together. After Hyoyeon was born, neither of my parents had time to come out for picnic anymore as they were simply too busy with their own work.

 

Since I've moved into my high school dorm with Tiffany, I have been going to the nearby park almost every night if I did not have any work,for a jog. I always prefered to jog at night as it is more cooling and peaceful. Sometimes, I would still go to the park at night even though I did not feel like jogging and would just sit on the bench and admire the stars that were shining above. It was a place where I could relax and keep my mind away from all my stress from work or troubles.

 

The last time I've been to a park was with Tiffany and Hyoyeon on her birthday. It seemed like forever since the last time I've smelled this familiar scent. I inhaled deeply as I closed my eyes.

 

"Ah~ I'll never get tired of the smell of nature! It feels great to be back here again!" I thought as I couldn't help but inhale more and more of the scent.

 

Just then, I shot open my eyes when I felt warm fingers grabbing on my wrist.

 

"Taeyeon unnie! Let's go! The others are already ahead of us!" Suzy complained as she quickened her pace and pulled me with her to join the rest.

 

Just then, I looked at Tiffany, who was ahead of us, only to find that she had been starring at the spot of my hand where Suzy held onto as her face became darker than before.

 

Soon, another smirk grew on my face.

 

"Let the punishment begin!" I thought.

 

I started to quicken my pace to catch up with Suzy, slid her hand off of my wrist and held onto her left hand in my right hand.

 

"Wait up, Suzy!" I said loud and clear so that Tiffany would be able to hear and proudly swung our hands back and forth as we walked past Tiffany and Siwon, trying to make her more jealous.

 

As I turned back to look at her, she was indeed, really jealous as she frowned and pouted cutely.

 

"Haha! You're so cute even when you're jealous, Fany ah~" I thought as I couldn't help but giggle at how adorable she looked. She looks like a little kid whenever she pouts.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

"There it is!" Yuri said as she pointed at a bicycle rental section ahead of us.

 

"We're here, babe!" I heard Siwon's voice as I turned around only to find Tiffany resting her head on his shoulder while she walked.

 

She looked exhausted and sad as she stolled slowly to the bicycle rental section and sat down on the bench while the rest were trying out their bicycles.

 

It was my turn to try my bicycle but while I was trying it out, I couldn't take my eyes off of Tiffany. Siwon was sitting right next to her as she rested her head on his shoulders again, this time with her eyes glued onto Suzy. She looked depressed as she sighed.

 

"Looks like my plan is working! Keke!" I thought as I continued to look at Jelly-Fany.

 

------------------------------------

 

After we got our bicycles, we were supposed to split up into pairs as we only had enough money to rent five bicycles. I was sharing mine with Suzy. As soon as I got onto my bycicle, Suzy slowly got onto the seat behind mine, and wrapped her arms around my waist tightly. I quickly turned to Tiffany's direction as I saw a frown on her face again as she sat on the seat behind Siwon's and wrapped her arms around his waist.

 

"Keke! Gosh! How can someone be this cute when their jealous?" I thought.

 

As everyone got on our bicycles, Yuri started leading the way to the picnic area while the rest of us followed closely behind.

 

Occationally, I would turn my head back just to catch a glimpse of her overly cute jealous face as Suzy would wrap her arms around me tighter and lean on my back. Usually, I would have found it irritating or disgusting whenever she was overly touchy towards me but today, it was the first time I enjoyed her every touch as I knew it would only make Tiffany more jealous. It felt great to know that the love of my life is actually jealous of someone else being too close to me. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of her getting jealous over Suzy.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I know I'm supposed to be having a great time with Siwon and the rest. Whenever Siwon talked to me, I just couldn't pay attention to him as my mind was on someone else, Kim Taeyeon. From the moment I first noticed her at the front gate until now, I never stopped thinking about her.

 

I can't believe how close Taeyeon is with Yuri's cousin. They practically never stopped touching each other the entire time! Either it was Taeyeon holding her hand, or her holding Taeyeon's. The way she ignored me and just walked away just now was just simply mean and hurtful! She's acting as if I'm totally invisible and I've never exsisted! Whenever they started laughing and touching each other, pain and anger would build up within me.

 

"How can she treat me like I'm not here! We used to be so close and hold hands all the time, now she's holding hands with that girl! Kim Taeyeon! How dare you!" I thought as I pouted the more I looked at them laughing and chatting away as they sat on the other picnic mat  beside mine, having a great time together.

 

Just then, Taeyeon took a sandwitch that Sooyoung has prepared and held it right next to Yuri's cousin's mouth. As soon as she did so, she opened wide as Taeyeon put it into and got a bite.

 

"What?! Kim Taeyeon! You've never offered to feed me before! How could you feed her! Grrr!" I thought as I pouted again and frowned at the sight of Yuri's cousin enjoying the sandwitch that Taeyeon has just fed her with.

 

"Babe? Are you okay?" Siwon asked as he snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks honey," I lied as I couldn't take my eyes off from the couple.

 

"Guys....I have something to say....something really important..." Yuri said as all of us kept quiet as she sounded really serious.

 

"I.....I've wanted to tell you guys about something for a while now....I wanted to wait a little longer but...I just can't contain it any more...It may be kinda shocking...so get ready to get the shock of your life.." Yuri said as she looked at all of us before turning to face Jessica.

 

She hesitated for a while before she announced, "Sica and I.....We.....We've been going out for a week now..."

 

For a moment, silence filled the air but all of us broke into laughter a few seconds later. Yuri and Jessica seemed to be confused with our reactions as Sooyoung explained it to them.

 

"Well....It wasn't much of a secret anyway.... Judging from how you guys always stick together all the time, even the way Yuri looks at Jessica...as if she was going to eat her up... We could all tell that there was something up with you guys..." Sooyoung said as Yuri and Jessica started to blush.

 

"I'm so happy for you, Jessie! I've never seen you so happy before, until you met Yuri. Take good care of my bestfriend you here me?!" I said to Yuri.

 

"Yes ma'am!" Yuri said as she smiled and Jessica rested her head onto Yuri's shoulder.

 

"Em.....we also have something to say...." Yoona said as she looked at Sooyoung.

 

"Me and Seohyun have been dating for a few days now....Sunny and Sooyoung too..." she said as she bit on her lower lip.

 

"Really? Wow! That's great! I'm so happy for all of you!" I said as I smiled at them.

 

"Aw~~ Thanks so much, Tiff!" Seohyun and Sunny said in unison.

 

-----------------------------------------

Author's POV

 

All of them heaved a sigh of relief as they were glad that they didn't need to hide their true feelings anymore. After the confession time was over, we were all starving so we started to eat Sooyoung's and Yoona's delicious foods.

 

"Oh my god! This is simply amazing!" Sunny exclaimed as she looked at the sushi Sooyoung prepared.

 

"Thanks babe!" Sooyoung replied as Sunny blushed.

 

"This is so good too!" Seohyun said as she looked at Yoona.

 

"Thanks honey!" Yoona said.

 

Tiffany looked at the sushi and the fried rice Sooyoung and Yoona had prepared, ate and sighed deeply.

 

"They taste great...but not as good as Taetae's ramen...." Tiffany thought as pain began to sting within her body.

 

"I miss your ramen....I miss you, Taetae..." she thought as she looked at Taeyeon chatting and laughing with Suzy happily, oblivious to her exsistence.

 

After lunch, they had their free time to roam around the park on their own. Tiffany and Siwon went to the pond, Taeyeon and Suzy remained at the picnic area, chatting and laughing away, Yoona and Seohyun went to the pond while Sooyoung and Sunny got onto their bicycle and roamed aimlessly around the park.

 

As soon as Tiffany left, Taeyeon stopped being as chatty and as cheerful towards Suzy. The truth was, it hurt her that she has to act infront of Tiffany and make her jealous and depressed. Although it was to teach her a lesson, it still pained her to see her so depressed.

 

"You have to pull yourself together! She has hurt you! Kim Taeyeon! Although it hurts, you have to carry on! You must teach her a lesson or she'll continue to hurt you in the future! You can do it! Just a few more hours! Kim Taeyeon, hwaiting!" Taeyeon thought.

 

"Taeyeon? Are you okay?" Suzy asked as she snapped Taeyeon out of her thoughts.

 

"Yeah...I'm just thinking about something...." Taeyeon said as she faked a smile.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Tiffany kept replaying the scene when Taeyeon and Suzy were chatting and laughing together in her head.

 

"Are you really never going to forgive me? Are you really going to totally ignore me from now onwards? Are you really going to totally forget about ever meeting me and moving on to Yuri's cousin?" A million thoughts flashed across her mind.

 

Tiffany was not ready to lose her dorm mate, especially when it is Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon has brought her so much joy and happiness this year. Taeyeon meant alot to her. She has never met anyone like her before. Taeyeon was different, unique. She always knew what to say to make her feel better and had always been there for her. Whenever she was with Taeyeon, she felt safe, like Taeyeon would protect her with her life and would never let anything or anyone hurt her. Whenever she was with Taeyeon, she always had this undescribable feeling, a strange yet comfortable feeling, a feeling she had missed.

 

"Are we really never going to get back together anymore?" Tiffany thought and sighed.

 

"Are you okay, babe? You've been sighing since we've walked into the park." Siwon said as she snapped Tiffany out of her deep thoughts.

 

"I'm.....fine..I'm just......tired.." she lied.

 

"You can lean on my shoulder if you like," he said as Tiffany went closer to him and rested her head onto his shoulder.

 

"It just doesn't feel the same....." She thought as she started to remember how soft and comfortable Taeyeon's shoulders were and that undescribable feeling that grew within her everytime she rested her head on her shoulder.

 

"I miss you......Kim Taeyeon.....I'm so....sorry for hurting you..." she thought as a tear fell without a sound but she quickly wiped it away with the back of her hand before Siwon could see it.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

After eveyone has gathered back at the picnic area, they started to play some games together.

 

"Let's play truth or dare! I've brought a box of dares that I've written down on small pieces of paper and whoever who picks dare must randomly pick a piece from the box and do it without hesitation!" Yoona said.

 

"Oh, I love this game! Let's start! I wanna go first!" Tiffany said with enthusiasm.

 

"Okay! Which would you like to pick? Truth or dare?" Sunny asked.

 

"Dare!" She said as I smiled.

 

"Alright, pick a piece of paper," Sooyoung said as she handed me the 'box of doom'.

 

I picked one of them up and read loudly, "I dare you to kiss the person sitting beside you."

 

I turned and realized a smirk forming on Siwon's face.

 

-------------------------------------------

Yuri's POV

 

 Yoona, Sooyoung and I instantly turned to one another and started to panic right after Tiffany has finished her sentence.

 

"No! What about Taeyeon?!" Yuri mouthed to the other two.

 

Sooyoung quickly turned to look at Taeyeon, only to find her looking at Tiffany, waiting to see her next move.

 

Sooyoung quickly blurt out, "You don't need to do it if you don't want to, just pick another one."

 

"No! She must! You do what you get! No changing! That's the rules!" Jessica complained.

 

"But....." Yoona said but she couldn't think of anything else to say to stop Tiffany from doing her dare infront of Taeyeon.

 

"No! Tiff, please don't! Not infront of Taeyeon!" I thought as I started to panic even more.

 

"What should we do now?! Oh no!" I thought as I felt useless, not being able to prevent my bestfriend from seeing a scene that will haunt her for life.

 

All the three of us could do was just to stare at each other as we didn't know how to help our friend.

 

---------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

 

As soon as she finished her sentence, I sat up straight as I was waiting to see what she would do next.

 

"Please don't do it, Fany. He's a jerk! Don't do it! Please..." I thought as I starred at her every movement.

 

Tiffany went closer to Siwon, looked him in the eyes and kissed him on the lips. Pain invaded my chest instantly.I couldn't bare to look any longer, it was just too painful to watch. I stood up abrubtly.

 

"I just remebered, I still have work to do, you guys carry on without me, bye!" I said.

 

I turned and walked away quickly, before anybody even had the chance to reply. I had to, if I delayed for another second, my tears would have fallen infront of the rest, and that's the last thing I wanted to happen, especially not infront of her. While I walked aimlessly, the pain within me was too much to bare anymore so I had to let it all out.

 

Instantly, tears came trickling down my cheeks uncontrollably as I stopped beside a tree when I  made sure I was out of sight from the rest, clenched my fists and started punching the tree in anger.

 

"Why......Why must you go for him? What about me? Don't you have any idea how much I love you?Why?! Why?....Why...." I cried out loud as I continued to punch the tree.

 

After a few more punches,  I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

 

I looked, only to find Yuri standing there, looking really worried about me. Without hesitation or uttering a word, she came closer and pulled me into her embrace.

 

"Yul......*sob* Yul....*sob*" I stuttered as the scene of Tiffany kissing Siwon repeatedly flashed across my mind over and over again.

 

"I know.... I'm sorry.... I shouldn't have let you come in the first place if I knew she would bring Siwon with her... I'm sorry Taeyeon.....so sorry..." Yuri apologized as more tears fell effortlessly.

 

"It's not your fault, Yuri....This is my fault...All my fault!!!" I cried out even louder than before as I pulled away from her and continued to punch the tree, only harder this time round.

 

"I was a coward! I had so much time to confess to her before Siwon..... All the pain Im suffrering now....Is all because of me! I caused all of these misery to myself! It's all my fault! It's all my fault......." I sobbed as red blood started to stain the spot where I repeatedly hit on for the last few minutes.

 

"No, it's not! You kept it from her because you wanted to wait for the perfect time to tell her...." Yuri said.

 

"Well....It was my perfect time....But because I hesitated too much...I've lost it! And it can never return! Not with Siwon as her boyfriend now!" I said as more tears came falling down my cheeks and I punched even faster and harder and more blood dripped from my knuckles.

 

"No, it's never too late! You have to get back up on your feet and win her back! You have to convince her that he is a jerk and will just play her like a toy and dump her after he gets bored with her....You're better than him, Kim Taeyeon!" Yuri said as my tears seemed to stop falling and I stopped punching the tree.

 

She was right. It's not too late yet. I could still win her back! Even if she doesn't feel the same way about me, I could still try my best to prevent that jerk from hurting my girl like his ex-girlfriends. I have to get back up on my feet again, I just have to. I can't let him hurt my girl like that, not on my watch!

 

"You're right Yul! I need to get back up on my feet again! I can't let him hurt Fany, I just won't! Not on my watch! I need to pull myself together, for me, and her! Thanks so much, Yul! I can never thank you enough for always being there for me...." I said and smiled at her.

 

"No probs!" Yuri said as she turned to the tree, only to find the spot where I hit on was stained with lots of blood. She then turned to look at my terribly injured knuckles with blood oozing out of it uncontollably.

 

"Taeyeon! You're bleeding!" Yuri exclaimed as she out her hankerchief and wrapped it around my knuckles on my left hand.

 

"Ouch!" I shrieked in pain as the hankerchief came in contact with my knuckles.

 

"Sorry! I better bring you to the pharmacy to get you a bandage." she said as she pulled me to the nearby pharmacy as my right hand continued to have blood oozing out of it uncontrollaby while my left hand stung in pain as it was wrapped in the hankerchief. 

 

"You're always so rash when you're angry or sad and don't think through your actions or words before doing or saying them! Look at what you've done to yourself ! Don't you dare do such silly things next time, you hear me?!" Yuri barked as I nodded in embarrassment.

 

At the pharmacy, Yuri went to get some bandages for me while I waited outside for her.

 

"Fany ah~ I'll forgive you the next time I see you and I'll squeeze you tightly in my arms!" I promised myself.

 

"I'll protect you, angel. I would convince you that he is a player and is unworthy of your love. I would do anything to prevent him from hurting you, anything.... Saranghaeyo.....Hwang Mi Young...." I said as my hands continued to sting in pain.

 

 

To be continued.....

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

Hey Guys!!! So sorry for not updating sooner....Had so much work to do...I'm so glad I've finally finished this in so many weeks! I feel super bad for delaying...T_T I'll try 2 update faster the next round okay? Try.... How was evilTae and Jelly-Fany? Keke....I intended it 2 be longer but I didn't have the time....T_T so this is like the simplified ver. of wat I had in mind earlier....Well....hope you guys have enjoyed it....pls comment k? n 4 new viewers....pls Suscribe!!! ^^ - TaeNy127