The Talk (Thank You, My Subscribers!)

I Am Willing To Wait For You...For A Thousand Years...And More

Taeyeon's POV

 

In the canteen (during recess)

 

"Gosh! I'm so full, I think my tummy is gonna explode!" I exclaimed as the six others looked at me.

 

"Well, nobody told you to finish everything on your plate!" Jessica complained.

 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it! It just tastes so good!" I said.

 

I looked at the faces infront of me and sighed, Tiffany was not here. Like usual, she would be with Siwon somewhere around the school, they have been meeting up together during recess as Siwon does not have time to spend with Tiffany due to his basketball trainings.

 

"I think I'm gonna walk around the field for a while so I don't feel so bloated," I said and went straight to the field infront of the canteen.

 

I walked aimlessly around the field as I started thinking about Tiffany.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Aren't you bored?" Siwon asked as he bounced the basketball one more time before jumping and releasing the ball, successfully putting the ball into the hoop.

 

"Not at all! I love watching you shoot! You're so cool when you do that!" I said.

 

"Okay then..." he said as he bounced the ball a few times before making another successful shot.

 

"Wow! He's just so cool when he shoots! OMG! See? How can I be in love with Taeyeon when I'm in love with Siwon? I'm straight and she's just the best dorm mate I could ever wish for....I don't even know what I was thinking...." I thought.

 

Suddenly, he stopped bouncing and put the ball on the ground as he walked towards me, closed his eyes, tilted his head and bent forward. After realizing what he was going to do, I reached out my hand, just in time to stop him from coming any nearer.

 

"Siwon! I told you before that we'll take things slow! I never said you can kiss me yet! And we're in school! We'll get killed if any teacher catches us!" I said.

 

"But I can't wait any longer! I wanna kiss you, babe!" he complained but I shook my head.

 

"Fine, let's make a deal, if I successfully get the ball into the hoop later, you have to kiss me as an award." he said.

 

I hesitated but gave in at the end, "Okay, ONLY if you get the ball in!"

 

"Deal!" he shouted as he picked up the ball and aimed, jumped and released the ball.

 

"Woosh!" went the ball as it went into the hoop smoothly without problems.

 

He smirked, turned to me and pointed at his lips.

 

"But what if a teacher sees us?" I asked as he looked around.

 

"We're in the basketball court during recess, they will all be eating, they won't know!" he explained.

 

"Fine...." I agreed as I knew I had to keep my promise.

 

He smirked, took a step forward, closed his eyes and bent forward. My heart started to pump vigorously as I was super nervous.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was walking around aimlessly when I stopped right beside the basketball court. I didn't take note of the couple playing basketball until I heard a familiar voice.

 

"Fine...." she said as it didn't take long for me to realize whose voice it belonged to.

 

I turned and looked at her as I watched Siwon taking a step forward, closing his eyes and bending forward as his lips touched my angel's. It was too painful to watch that scene anymore so I turned around and walked away.

 

"Taetae!" she shouted as I stopped walking and turned around.

 

She ran towards me and gave me a quick squeeze. Although it was short, it didn't fail to make me smile. Atleast I was not as sad as I was a few seconds ago.

 

"Hey, Fany!" I said as I smiled.

 

"Oh, please excuse me, I need to go to the ladies'. Wait for me for a while okay? I've something to tell you!" she said as I nodded and she left.

 

I went into the basketball court where Siwon was still shooting on his own and went to the side and sat down on the bench. I looked at the ground, thinking about the kiss scene I witnessed a while ago as I sighed.

 

"You like her, don't you?" he asked as I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

"Whh....What a...are you t..talking about?!" I stuttered.

 

"Come on! Stop playing dumb! She's not here anymore so drop the act!" he said.

 

"H..How did you know?" I asked as he smirked.

 

"Let's just say everybody that witnessed you when you're with her, knows that you like her...You're really obvious! You're extra caring and protective when it comes to her...I've suspected you from the start but I only confirmed it when I noticed your wierd and obvious reaction when you saw me and Tiffany kissing the first time....Everybody knows...Everybody except her..." he said as my jaw dropped.

 

"Gah! Am I really that obvious? He knows everything just by observing me..." I thought.

 

"I can tell you know alot about me....But I also know alot about you too..." I said as he stopped shooting, put the ball down on the ground and faced me.

 

"Like what?" he asked as I smirked.

 

" Like I know who you are and what you are," I said coldly as he raised his eyebrow.

 

"What do you mean by 'what I am'?" he asked as I smirked again.

 

"Look who's playing dumb now? You are Choi Siwon, the most popular guy in school with almost all the girls having a crush on you. You're a massive player. You change girlfriends like girls changing clothes," I said coldly.

 

"So you've heard..." he said.

 

"Oh I've heard more than this actually... Your longest time you've dated a girl before breaking up with her has only lasted for three months... You don't really like them, you just play them because you like it.... You bastard!" I shouted and clenched my fists.

 

"Well, what can I say? You've got it all figured out, haven't you, you little brat?" he asked.

 

"Listen, you don't know how lucky you are to have her as your girlfriend, so you better treasure her and not hurt her like how you did with the rest of your ex-girlfriends, you hear me?!" I shouted.

 

"It's just sad...." he said.

 

"What's sad?" I asked.

 

"It's sad that she doesn't love you back, you know I'm gonna hurt her but you can't do anything to stop me from doing so...You can't protect her, you're just a girl, an even smaller girl than her... How are you going to protect her from getting hurt from me? That's just stupid.." he said as I started to get furious.

 

"I'm smaller and I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't protect the person I truly love! I will protect her from you so I can make sure that she'll never get hurt in the future! Let me warn you, I will hunt you down and beat the crap out of you if I find out that you have hurt my girl! You got that?!" I snapped back at him, I was so furious that I clenched my fists so hard that they were vibrating vigorously.

 

"Haha, you think you're so strong. Fine, you're not going to successfully protect her or make her love you anyway, you'll still fail in the end. And I will watch you and laugh while you fail, you little brat!" he said.

 

"Why you little...." I got cut off when I saw my lover coming back from the toilet.

 

It was surprising how both of us could return to normal and act like nothing has happened.

 

"So that's why she doesn't know how evil you are....You're such a great actor.." I thought.

 

"Come on Taetae! We have to go back to class, and I'll tell you something on the way back! Let's go! Bye Siwon!" she said as she waved at the jerk and held my hand as we walked away from him, never letting go of my hand.

 

After a few seconds, I turned to look at Siwon and gave him a death glare. From that time on, I promised myself to protect Tiffany with all my life from him and never let him hurt her. That guy is such a bastard, only playing with girls' feelings for a sense of satisfaction. He's making me sick just by thinking of how he finds that fun and exciting.

 

I turned back to my right as looked at my angel and smiled. 

 

"Don't worry angel, I will protect you with all my life! I won't let that hurt you just because he finds it fun! I'll do everything, and I mean everything to let you break up with him. The sooner the better or he will hurt you even more when he breaks up with you. And if I find out that he has hurt you, I will beat him up so badly, his own mother won't even recognise him! I'll always be there for you...  I love you, Hwang Mi Young...." I thought as I looked at my angel as we continued to walk to her classroom.

 

 

To be continued....

 

===========================================================================================

 

Hey guys! I know this is short update but this is actually a 'thank you' update for all of my subscribers! I never imagined I would hv a 100 subscribers...maybe the most 20? lol....thanks for the endless support guys! You guys are the BEST!!! ^^ Happy 100 subscribers!!! - TaeNy127