Taeyeon's Birthday Party (Part 3)

I Am Willing To Wait For You...For A Thousand Years...And More

Sunny's POV

 

All I could do was sigh at the sight of my bestfriend being so depressed, sitting at the corner of the room all by herself, looking at the birthday girl having a great time with Suzy and her sister. Even though I wanted her to suffer as much as Taeyeon did, I couldn't help but feel bad for her.

 

"Tiff..... I'm sorry, but you have to learn your lesson.... we have to do this... it is not fair for Taeyeon... suffering silently all this time because of how oblivious you are to her feelings.... I'm sorry, Tiff...." I thought as I continued to look at the depressed girl, sighing away.

 

Taeyeon has suffered so much, yet, you still didn't know her obvious feelings for you. She, Kim Taeyeon, the strongest girl I've seen who would never let a tear fall infront of others, actually cried hysterically infront of me that night because of my bestfriend, Tiffany Hwang. I still couldn't believe what I had witnessed that night.

 

"It must have been so hard for Taeyeon.... Seeing her lover flirting and dating someone else everyday..." I thought.

 

I could never imagine the pain and sorrow I would go through if Sooyoung had fallen for someone else instead of me. That pain, seeing her with someone else, flirting and kissing infront of me. The anger, the regret, the pain, the sorrow. I could never imagine what I would become, maybe even worse than Taeyeon now. Taeyeon is strong, putting on a mask to hide her true feelings, but when she's alone, she takes it off and lets everything out. But, I knew I could never do that. I would cry my eyes out every second if I was her.

 

I sighed deeply. I missed the days when TaeNy got along. When Siwon hasn't come into the picture and ruined their beautiful friendship, or something even more than that. I have never seen such people with such bond between them, after they have just started to become friends not long ago. All these years I have spent with Tiffany and the rest, I have never seen Tiffany so happy like when she's with Taeyeon before.

 

Taeyeon is like a torchlight, brightening up Tiffany's life with a click of a button. For a moment, Tiffany can be very angry at someone, but when Taeyeon comes to her and starts being her dorky self, Tiffany seems to forget everything and focus everything on Taeyeon. Even when she's with Jessica, Seohyun and me, she could never stop talking about her dorm mate infront of us. I always thought that they would make a cute couple, until that jerk came into the picture.

 

I could understand Taeyeon's pain and anger towards that jerk. I'm not dumb like Tiffany. I know alot about him, since my seniors have huge crushes on him and talked about him all the time during dance practices. He's a major player. The worst kind. He says he loves you and all that, and out of the blue, he just breaks up with you for no good reason. He had dated the whole cheerleading team and had broken all their hearts for crying out loud! There was no doubt he would do the same with my bestfriend.

 

But I couldn't do anything, I've warned my stubborn bestfriend over a hundred times already but she still won't listen. Not just me, even Jessica and Seohyun! She's just too blind to see how evil that demon is. After knowing about Taeyeon's feelings towards Tiffany, I'm kind of glad that someone likes my bestfriend sincerely and with all her heart. I would support her all the way.

 

Deep down, I believe that Tiffany has a small crush on Taeyeon, it is just so small that she, herself, doesn't notice it, but I do. From the way she smiles wider, becomes more gentle and feminine infront of her dorm mate. Also, the usual teasing, the constant eye conatct with each other and the never ending physical contact, they touch each other once every ten minutes, whether it is a hug or simply holding hands. Some really rare occations, I could notice her face turning slightly more pink than usual when she looked into Taeyeon's eyes or having physical contact with her. On top of that, the way she was acting now totally proves my point. Jealousy.

 

I knew that Taeyeon would not give her up easily, and with her determination, maybe, just maybe, they would be together in the end! I didn't know, it's just a guess, but I believe in TaeNy!

 

"Bunny, you okay?" Sooyoung asked worriedly as she snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Ofcourse! I'm just....thinking whether Taeyeon would like our present.." I lied.

 

She smiled, put her hand around me and said, "Don't worry! I've known her for years, she's gonna love it!"

 

She bent forward and our lips touched for a second, making my face burn as I reached and touched them, shocked by my lover's sudden action. I slowly rested my head onto her shoulders and looked at the birthday girl from afar.

 

"Don't you give up, Taeyeon. I believe in you, and TaeNy! I'll support you all the way! Kim Taeyeon! Hwaiting!" I thought as I looked at the birthday girl, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"May I have your attention please," Yuri said as the room quieten down as everyone turned their attention to her.

 

My eyes turned from Taeyeon to Yuri as I waited for her to continue.

 

"After tallying the total scores for each participant, we will now tell you the winner of the games. Drum roll please!" Yuri said as everyone waited, hoping that their names would be called.

 

"And the winner is............" she paused and continued, "Suzy! Congratulations!"

 

"What a surprise..." I said with sarcasm.

 

Suzy's face brightened up as she heard her name and came forward  to redeem her special prize. 

 

"For your special prize, Taeyeon has agreed with me that the winner of this game can choose to do anything to her on the spot, make her embarrassed by making her do something stupid, anything you want," Yuri said as Suzy smirked.

 

"Anything?" Suzy asked.

 

"Anything," Taeyeon replied.

 

Suddenly, Suzy leaned forward and pecked on Taeyeon's cheek as she froze with eyes wide, too shocked to even move an inch. I didn't know why but my heart ached at the sight of the kiss as my eyebrows moved towards each other. All the people who were in the room were shocked too. An awkward silence filled the air before I broke it.

 

"Please excuse me, I need to go to the ladies'," I said  coldly to Jessica who was standing beside me, and quickly rushed upstairs, not making any eye contact with anybody else.

 

"What is wrong with you, Tiffany Hwang?! You're getting upset over a simple peck on the cheek?! I must be going crazy...." I thought.

 

I didn't know why I felt uncomfortable about the kiss, but all I knew was to walk away from it. My heart continued to ache as I stopped walking when I reached the balcony. That image of Suzy kissing Taeyeon on the cheek replayed in my mind over and over again. I blinked a couple of times, hoping to get rid of the image in my head but to no avail.

 

"This is crazy! I don't love her! So why am I feeling so upset about that simple kiss?! Tiffany Hwang! What is going on with you?!" I thought.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I froze and stood there like a statue. I was too shocked to even move an inch. Then, Suzy stepped forward and opened her arms as she squeezed me tightly.

 

"Happy birthday, unnie~" she said with aegyo that I couldn't stand as I snapped out of the shock and pushed her away from me.

 

"Suzy, we only agreed on hugging. This is not what we've planned!" I whispered just loud enough for her to hear but too soft for the rest to hear it.

 

"But...you did say I could do anything..." she said.

 

"But we only agreed on hugging!" I said.

 

Just then, Yuri quickly came infront of me, blocking me before I murdered the girl who has just kissed me on the cheek infront of my lover.

 

"Taeyeon! Calm down! It's just a peck on the cheek.... c'mon~ Let's just forget about this, okay?" Yuri argued for her cousin as I sighed.

 

"Fine...but never again!" I said as she did a salute.

 

"Yes ma'am!" she said as she turned to Suzy and playfully hit her on the head, telling her not to do that again.

 

Suzy nodded as I turned back to the rest only to find them engaged in their own conversations a long time ago after the kiss. Yuri walked into the kitchen with the Ice-Princess waiting for her. SooSun was resuming their mini competition of video games. Yuri was getting the cake ready while her girlfriend watched her do her work and YoonHyun had disappeared to who knows where this time.

 

"Aish... Those two maknaes really know how to disappear huh?" I thought as I scanned the room for a certain girl.

 

"Wait...where's Fany?" I thought as I looked more carefully for her this time and also found that my little sister was missing too.

 

"Hm...probably in Hyoyeon's room talking all about Totoro stuff..." I thought as I reached up to my cheeks and touched the moist sustance that Suzy has left after the kiss.

 

"Grr... I need to wash it off...A.S.A.P.!" I whispered to myself as the thought of Suzy's kiss just made me feel digusted.

 

I rushed into the toilet but it seemed like Suzy has already occupied it so I went to the one upstairs. I climbed up the stairs and went into my bedroom. Since I was older, I got a better room than Hyoyeon with an extra toilet in it that she doesn't have, so it would be more convenient for me. I went in, the tap as water ran down continuously from its mouth as I put my fingers together and put my hand under it, collecting water in my hands and brought them to my face. I smiled while enjoying the chilling sensation of the cool water hitting my face.

 

Then, I scooped up more water and put them onto a particular spot on my face as the water cleaned the red substance away. Instantly, I let out a sigh of relief.

 

"I can't believe she did not follow what we have planned earlier... She just kissed me like that! Infront of my friends! Infront of Fany! Even if she might not like me back.. I still can't let her witness such a scene! And that girl! How many times must I tell her that I am never going to like her back?!  Gosh! How can you just do something like this infront of so many people?!" I thought as I sighed.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

 

The wind made soft kisses on my skin as my hair danced in the wind. It was cold, but I still didn't wanted to go back inside,I wanted to get some fresh air and alone time. All that was on my mind was none other than the girl whom I have neglected lately. I opened my mouth, all that came out of it was a long sigh. I started to remember how coldly she has been treating me lately.

 

"She looks like she's even more angry at me than before when we had our first fight. Will she ever forgive me? Will we ever get back together again? Will I ever get to call her 'Taetae' ever again?...." Millions of questions flashed across my mind.

 

I was afraid, afraid that all the answers to my questions were a 'no'. She'll never forgive me. We'll never get back together again. I will never get to call her 'Taetae' ever again.... I was afraid, afraid that I would lose someone so dear to me.

 

I was afraid, afraid I would never get to talk to that dorky girl again, hear her dorky laugh that was so contagious, her lame jokes that never fail to brighten up my day. I was afraid, afraid I would lose someone who will be by my side when I'm having troubles, encourage and support me, comfort me and cheer meup when I'm down.

 

"What if I really lost her? What would happen to me?" I thought as that familiar pain built up within me.

 

Three months ago, I would live perfectly fine without her, but now that she has entered my life and changed it so much, I can't even imagine myself without that dork. How would my life become without her? Dull and lifeless. Dark and lonely. I knew that loneliness would be too much for me to bare. Then, it hit me.

 

"Did....did I make Taeyeon feel all this loneliness and sadness I'm afraid of, when I left her and went out with Siwon?.... I never thought about how badly it will feel...to be alone... all by yourself..." I thought as pain grew even more, epecially in my heart.

 

A tear escaped my eye as more of it came falling after it, however, I used no effort to stop them, instead, I just let them all out. I deeply regretted being so oblivious to her feelings, I should have known, but I didn't.

 

"Why was I so oblivious to her feelings?! Why didn't I see or observe her when she was in pain?!  What type of friend am I?" I thought as more tears fell effortlessly.

 

"I'm so sorry....Taeyeon.... I'm so sorry..." I thought.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

As I made my way down to the living room, I stopped in my track when I noticed a familiar figure at the balcony, alone, her back facing me. However, it wasn't difficult to tell who it was, judging from those perfect legs and curls, it didn't take long for me to realize it was Tiffany.

 

"What is she doing out at the balcony when it is freezing out there?!" I thought as I walked towards her.

 

Cold wind hit me as I shivered instantly and brought my palms to my arms and rubbed on it to gain heat.

 

"Well.... She has suffered enough today, I think it's time for me to forgive that girl," I thought and smirked.

 

"What is a certain Totoro-loving girl doing out here when she should be inside enjoying the party?" I teased,  hoping that the girl will have a smile on her face as she turns around to face me.

 

However, my smile soon faded as she turned around and revealed her moist, red eyes with a tear that had just ran down her cheeks. Her eyes widen as she blinked a few times, checking whether she was imagining things before finally opening , "Taetae...."
 

Guilt invaded my heart as it ached at the sight of my lover in this state. All I wanted was her to be jealous and learn her lesson, but this time, I knew I had gone too far. Without hesitation, I approached her and stopped right infront of her as I looked into her hazel-brown eyes that I missed so much.

 

"Fany....You're...crying... Are you okay?" I asked but she ignored my question and pulled me into her warm and comfortable embrace, I didn't freeze like I normally would, all I did was wrap my arms around her.

 

I did not utter another word, all I did was squeeze her tightly in my arms. We stayed in this position in silence until she broke it, "Taeyeon..."

 

I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes again, this time even more serious than before as I patiently waited for her to continue. I knew she had something serious to say as she would only call my name instead of my nickname when she gets serious.

 

"I'm so sorry, Taetae..." she said.

 

"You have every right to be angry at me...I was selfish and so oblivious to your feelings....I should have known that you were in pain, felt lonely and neglected. I just focused so much on Siwon that I have forgotten the people that were more important to me....I'm so sorry....." she said as another tear fell down without a sound.

 

I reached and used my thumb to wipe her tear away, never breaking eye contact with her. I smiled at the girl.

 

"Well... you should be....I was really hurt, Fany.... You were always with him....and totally forget about me... You don't pick up my calls, don't go out together with me anymore, I hardly even get to see you anymore..." I paused and continued, "But..please don't cry....I hate to see you cry... just don't do it again, okay?"

 

Tears swam in her eyes as she opened her arms wide and squeezed me tighter than before.

 

"Thanks so much, Taetae.... I'm so sorry....I won't do it again," she whispered into my ear.

 

"Promise?" I asked as I smirked.

 

"Promise," she whispered huskily into my ear, reassuring me.

 

I pulled away and smiled at my angel.

 

"I think we better get back to the rest, we're cutting the borthday cake soon!" I said as her eyes disappeared into an eye smile.

 

"Ofcourse!" she said as I grabbed onto her hand and led her back to the rest, like we always did.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny's POV

 

"It's cutting cake time!" Yuri announced as I paused our instense video game competition and turned my attention to the girl.

 

I checked the room for the birthday girl but she was nowhere to be found.

 

"Wait! Taeyeon's not here!" I said.

 

"I'm here!" a voice said as we turned our attentions to the birthday girl with her hand grabbing onto her dorm mate's.

 

I smirked as I continued to look at the two, still holding hands.

 

"Aw~ They're finally back together again! They look so cute together~ You have done it, SoonKyu~" I thought as I smiled widely.

 

Yuri brought the cake to the centre of the room while all of us stood around it, forming a circle. We sang the birthday song out loud together.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I put my hands together, intertwined my fingers, closed my eyes, bowed my head and made a wish.

 

"I wish I can win Fany's heart, do my duty to protect and take good care of her," I wished as I opened my eyes, pulled my hands apart and blew the candles.

 

Instantly, the room broke into cheers as they congratulated me. I carefully cut the cake into slices, Yuri hand me the paper plates as I took one of them up and placed a slice on it. Without hesitation, I gave it to my angel beside me.

 

"Thanks so much, Taetae~" she said as I smiled  back at her before taking another slice and placing it on another paper plate.

 

After giving out all the slices of cake, I brought Tiffany to the sofa as I placed my plate on the table infront of us, grabbed her plate and fork from her hands, pierced the fork into the chocolate cake.

 

"Open your mouth," I said as she did as told.

 

I put the cake into as her eyes turned into cresent moons instantly like magic.

 

"How is it? Is it good?" I asked as she nodded.

 

"It's amazing!......... since I have my dorm mate feeding me!" she said as I giggled at her statement.

 

"Oh wait! I almost forgot!" she exclaimed as she ran off to the other side of the room and came back with a wrapped up box.

 

"Happy birthday, Taetae! Go on! Open it!" she said as I carefully opened the nicely wrapped box.

 

It revealed a huge familiar looking pea-like character plush toy that was even bigger than an actual basketball. My eyes widen and jaws dropped as soon as I realized what it was. She was silent the whole entire time, waiting for my responds.

 

"Do you like it?" she finally asked me.

 

"I love it!!!" I exclaimed as gave her a tight and long squeeze while the others turned their attention to us but I didn't mind.

 

"Thanks so much, Fany! It's so cute~~" I squealed as she giggled at my usual dorky self.

 

"You're welcome, you dork!" she teased as I smiled dorkily at her.

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

At the dorm

 

I opened my arms wide and fell back on the bed, as I shot up into the air and back onto the bed again. I closed my eyes as I sighed. I was exhausted from the whole day of partying.

 

"Ayo, Birthday girl! Come on and help us with your gifts, will you?!" Yoona complained.

 

"But I'm tired..." I argued.

 

"You better get your here now or I'm gonna walk over there and carry your little body up and throw you out the window!!!" Sooyoung threatened as I shot open my eyes and rushed towards them.

 

"Coming!" I shouted as I rolled my eyes in frustration.

 

I went over to the door as the rest dragged the bags of presents that weighed tons!

 

"Why did I even buy something so heavy?!" Sooyoung complained, continuing to drag her bag of present for me.

 

I went over to help Yuri, who was in a worse situation than the other complaining two, she was dragging two bags of presents, one in each hand.

 

"Done!" Yoona exclaimed as she brought her hand to her forehead and wiped off her sweat.

 

"Hey guys, I just wanna thank you all for coming to my party today, especially Yuri for planning and carrying out all the activities! Thanks for all your presents too, you guys really didn't have to buy so many of them, it's the thought that counts..." I said.

 

"Aw~ You're welcome!" they all said in unison.

 

"What about me?" Tiffnay asked as she walked into the dorm after hanging out at Jessica's dorm for a while after the party.

 

"You too, Mi Young!" I teased as she playfully hit my arm.

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! How many times must I tell you not to call me that?!" she complained as I giggled.

 

"Aw~ I'm so glad you guys are back together again, I missed this playful TaeNy so much!" Yuri said as Tiffany and I giggled.

 

Sooyoung checked her watch and jumped into the air.

 

"Oh ! I need to go! Bunny will kill me if I stay another second longer, bye Tae! Happy birthday!" Sooyoung said as I nodded and she darted out of the dorm.

 

"Wow...it's 10 P.M. already? I guess I better get going too...I don't want to release Hell-Sica...bye Taeyeon!" Yuri said as I nodded and she left the room with Yoona, also desperate to go back to her dorm to find her girlfriend.

 

After Tiffany and I finished bathing and changed into my pyjamas, I walked to the bags and started to open the presents one by one while Tiffany helped me too. YoonHyun bought me a cup that had "Forever Friends" printed on it, YulSic bought me lots of fitness equiptment like dumbbells, all in the heaviest bag of all.

 

"No wonder it weight tons...." I thought as I moved onto opening SooSun's present.

 

For some reason, the present felt cold. I opened it and to my astonishment, it revealed a few tubs of ice-cream from my favourite ice-cream brand, with of all types of colours and flavours.

 

"Ice-cleam!" I said in horrible english as Tiffany giggled at it.

 

"Ice-cream," she corrected me.

 

"Wait....she left them on the floor the whole day and only give it to me now?! Sooyoung! You idiot!" I scolded as I grabbed my 'babes' and rushed into the toilet, and put them into the freezer.

 

"I hope they're not spoilt...stupid Choi....totally brainless..." I thought as Tiffany giggled at me again.

 

"So? Are you happy today? Did you have fun?" she asked as I nodded.

 

"Ofcourse~ I love presents!!! " I said.

 

"C'mon, it's getting late, let's sleep!" she said as I nodded.

 

I went over to my bed, stopped right beside the huge green plushy, picked it up and went over to my bed.

 

"What are you doing?" she asked.

 

"Bringing my baby to sleep with me!" I said as she giggled.

 

"Baby?"she asked.

 

"Yup! Baby! Now c'mon, let's go to sleep!" I said as I went to turn off the lights.

 

"Taetae? Can I sleep with you tonight?" she asked as I smirked.

 

"Sure! But I'm bringing baby with me!" I said as she giggled again.

 

"Okay, come on over," she said as I walked over to her bed with Baby and slept beside her, like we always did.

 

I put Baby in between us as I rested my right hand over her waist. She smiled as we looked into each others' eyes.

 

"Good night, Taetae! Happy birthday!" she said.

 

"Good night, Fany~ Thanks!" I said.

 

"Oh wait! I almost forgot! Good night Baby!" I said as she giggled once more.

 

"Good night Baby," she said while giggling non-stop at my dorky statement.

 

"Ah~ It sure is great to be back with my angel~" I thought as I closed my eyes and slowly went into deep sleep.

 

 

To be continued.....

 

=======================================================================================

 

Hey guys! I'm back! ^^ And so is TaeNy! Hope u've enjoyed it! Pls comment, subscribe and upvote!!! ^^ Yay! Thx so much 4 ur support guys! I'll reply 2 all comments, lk I usually do so make sure u read them k? - TaeNy127