Taeyeon's Birthday Party (Part 1)

I Am Willing To Wait For You...For A Thousand Years...And More

Tiffany's POV

 

"Tiff! Hurry up! We're all gonna be late cos of you!" the Ice-princess complained as I rolled my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror for the last time.

 

"Lookin' good, Tiffany Hwang!" I thought as I smiled and rushed to the door of the dorm.

 

"Coming!" I shouted as I reached the door, opened it and revealed three agitated girls standing behind it with arms crossed.

 

"Finally! You know how long we've been waiting outside your dorm?!" the shortest one complained.

 

"Sorry girls, I want to look good at Taetae's party!" I said as I was about to close the door when something shiny reflected from the light above, caught my eye and I stopped the door from closing.

 

"Ah! I almost forgot! Taetae's present!" I exclaimed as I pushed the door open again, sprinted to the present and ran back to them in a flash before finally closing the door, locking it and leaving for the party.

 

-------------------------------

 

Along the way to Taeyeon's House

 

Thinking back at how badly I've treated that dork lately, I couldn't help but feel guilty about it. Everytime she asked me out, I would reject her as I have already had plans with Siwon. With all the extra lessons and outings with my boyfriend after school, I barely even get to see her anymore. Whenever I came back, she would already be sleeping soundly on her bed.

 

I realized I haven't been a great dorm mate to the birthday girl and I think it's because of this that she has been avoiding me. Even though I act like I have not noticed anything strange about her, I've noticed that she has been avoiding me lately. I thought it was just me but now that I think about it, maybe she was just angry that I was not spending as much time with her as before. My eyebrows pulled towards each other as I sighed.

 

"Tiff, are you okay?" the maknae asked.

 

"I've just realized....how badly I've been treating Taetae these days, and I'm afraid she's angry with me....I feel so guilty now...I wanna apologize to her later," I said.

 

"Yes, you should! You have been focusing so much on your boyfriend lately that you become distant from your friends, ofcourse Taeyeon would be angry! Who wouldn't be?!" Sunny snapped as the three of us looked at her, speechless.

 

We were stunned by her sudden reaction. We all didn't know what to reply, all we did was just to look at her with wide eyes.

 

"I'm.....I'm sorry... I didn't mean to shout..... I just... I'm just really angry that you just left your friends like that for that Siwon guy..." she said shyly.

 

"It's okay, Sunny... I'm so sorry.. I guess I'm just too in love with him that I've forgotten about you guys... Please forgive me..." I said.

 

"Tell that to the birthday girl instead..." she said coldly as she pointed at the building infront of us as I just realized we've reached Taeyeon's house.

 

Sunny walked up to the door before I could apologize to her again and knocked on it. Within seconds, it revealed the birthday girl I haven't seen for a quite a while, in a red checkess shirt over a plain white t-shirt with white shorts. I instantly brightened up as I looked at her, she looked amazing in checkess shirts and she rarely wears them, only on special occasions.

 

She smiled amost instantly when she saw Sunny at the door and opened it bigger for her to enter. Jessica and Seohyun followed after her as I followed closely behind them. However, the smile on her face soon faded as her eyes landed onto mine.

 

"Ha...Happy Birthday, Taetae..." I stuttered at how amazing she looked.

 

She broke eye contact with me instantly and looked at the ground as she gave me a small smile and said coldly, "Thanks.."

 

Guilt invaded my chest as I knew she was still angry with me and I continued walking into the house, avoiding the awkwardness between both of us. The rest went over to their lovers as I sat at the corner of the room, looking at them, all except for Sunny, I couldn't find her anywhere. I turned to the door, hoping to see my dorm mate but she was nowhere to be found too.

 

I got up onto my feet again, going to search for them to apologize when someone grabbed onto my wrist and stopped me. I turned back and found a familiar little girl wearing a t-shirt in my favourite colour and smiled as soon as I realized who she was.

 

"Hyoyeon!" I exclaimed as she jumped onto me with open arms.

 

"Fany unnie!!!!" she exclaimed after me as I held her tightly in my arms.

 

"I missed you so much, Fany unnie! Why haven't you been visting me nowadays? Me and Taengoo missed you so much!" she said as my smile faded when she mentioned her name.

 

"I'm sorry, Hyoyeon...Fany unnie has been busy lately...." I said as I held onto the girl tighter, I've missed her too.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny's POV

 

"Sunny, where are you taking me?" Taeyeon asked but I ignored her and continued dragging her into the kitchen and stopped when we were out of sight from the rest.

 

"So? Are you still angry at her?" I asked.

 

"Well...Not that much anymore... I can't be angry at her forever...I love her too much..." she said as I frowned.

 

"No! Stay angry at her!" I shouted as she gave me a confused look on her face.

 

"Why?" she asked as I got more frustrated.

 

"Why?!" I paused and continued, "So that she would learn her lesson! She has hurt you, Taeyeon. Alot! If you don't want her to hurt you again, teach her a lesson! Make her regret!" she snapped.

 

I didn't want my bestfriend to date the school's biggest player, Choi Siwon. This is suicide! She knows that she'll get dumped in the end so why did she even date him in the first place? I didn't want my bestfriend to have her heart broken, especially not by such a jerk. She deserved more than him. And after the incident two weeks ago, I am even more angry at Tiffany for treating her friends so badly because of him.

 

-Flashback-

 

It was a usual Saturday night, I was in the dorm with Sooyoung when I received a text message from Tiffany.

 

Soonkyu~ I'm outside with Siwon now. I've lost my science textbook, would you lend me yours for tonight and leave it in my dorm? Taeyeon's home so she'll open the door for you! Thanks so much!

 

"Just great..." I said as I walked over to my back and took out my science textbook.

 

"Where are you going, love?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"I'm just going to TaeNy's dorm to lend my textbook to Miss Forgetful Hwang," I teased as she smiled.

 

"Aw~ My Bunny is so nice~ Okay, be quick!" she said as I smiled back before leaving the dorm and headed over to my bestfriend's.

 

As I reached, I knocked onto the door but nobody came to open the door. I knocked onto it a few more times but to no avail. I turned back and wanted to leave when a petite girl opened the door slowly. I turned around to face her when I realized her eyes were red and puffy, as if she was crying for hours.

 

"Taeyeon! Are you crying?!" I exclaimed as she pulled me into the dorm and closed the door before anyone esle saw her in this state.

 

It was the first time I saw the strong girl crying before. I tried pinching myself on my arm to check whether I was dreaming but I did not wake up in my bed, wrapped around with my warm blanket, I was still in TaeNy's dorm, sitting on the couch as Taeyeon locked the door.

 

"What the hell happened?!" I exclaimed as more tears fell without effort from her eyes.

 

She sat next to me as she sobbed, "Fany's out....on a date...with Siwon....again.."

 

Realization hit me as I finally figured out something I should have figured out a long time ago.

 

"You.....You like her....don't you?" I asked softly, as if she would crumble into millions of pieces if I raised my voice a little higher.

 

She did not reply or look me in the eye, all she did was continue to cry and cry. (Wow... it rhymes...) I pulled her into my embrace and squeezed her tightly.

 

"Why haven't I noticed the obvious sooner? Now it all makes sense! All this time, she has been in love with Tiffany!" I thought as I felt her body vibrating while she sobbed.

 

After a few minutes, she has finally calmed down and decided to break the silence.

 

"I'm sorry if you had to witness me like this.." she apologized.

 

"It's okay, really. I...I never thought you loved her...so much..." I said as she sighed.

 

"Yah... Me too.... I never knew I could fall so hard for someone I met three months ago... This is the first time I've cried over someone before..." she said.

 

"All this time, it must have been really painful to see her with Siwon  huh?" I asked as she simply nodded.

 

"What can I do?" she asked.

 

"Confess!" I said as she smirked.

 

"I wanted to...but I lost my chance... she was already with Siwon when I finally had the courage to confess to her...." she said.

 

"I'm so sorry..." I apologized.

 

"Don't be.... It's my fault... Why did I have to fall for her out of all the girls in school? Why do I love her so much that I cry myself to sleep every night she goes out on a date with him? Why am I such a coward? I had my chance.... I had plenty of chances actually.... But I had to wait until he came into the picture to be able to confess to her... Kim Taeyeon... You're pathetic.." she said as I frowned.

 

"Stop it! Stop saying that! There's nothing wrong with loving someone," I said.

 

"But out of everyone...why must she love that jerk? He doesn't deserve her love! He doesn't deserve the title!" she barked.

 

"Because she's just too oblivious to her surroundings.... If she knew you love her, she would definitely pick you! You're so much better than him! Don't worry, Taeyeon. I'll support you all the way. Don't give up on her, on both of you. I know someday she would get over that jerk and someday she would open her eyes and realize that you're the one for her," I said as she smiled a little.

 

"Thanks, Sunny..." she said as I smiled.

 

"You're welcome! I need to go now, Sooyoung must be wondering why I'm taking such a long time. Here! Tiff needs it, remember to help me pass it to her, okay?" I said.

 

"Sure thing! Bye Sunny!" she said as she waved at me.

 

"Bye Taeyeon! And tell me if you have any problems regarding Tiff next time okay? Don't keep everything to yourself," I said as I waved back at her and exited the dorm.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

This was what happened. Sad right? I could never imagine myself in that state, having Sooyoung not loving me back. How could I ever withstand such sadness? How could I possibly live with that everyday, knowing that Sooyoung is in love with someone else but not me? I admired how she could still act like she's not in serious pain when she's infront of us. She really loves her so much that she acts happy infront of her, so that Tiffany can be happy.

 

"But how?" she asked as she snapped my out of my thoughts.

 

I bit on my lower lip, I didn't know either.

 

"What's a good way to teach Tiffany a lesson?" I asked myself.

 

Just then, a familiar girl barged into the kitchen as I jumped into the air in shock.

 

"Taeyeon unnie! There you are! I've been searching everywhere for you! Happy Birthday!!!" she squeeled in excitement as she rushed over to the poor birthday girl with open arms as she hit onto the girl and squeezed her tightly.

 

"Suzy?! Why in the world are you doing at my house?!" she exclaimed.

 

"Your mum invited me!" she exclaimed as Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

"Grrrr....not omma again... " she whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

 

For some reason, she looked awfully familiar. Wait! I remebered! She's Yuri's cousin! She tagged along with us the last time we went to the park together. She pulled away from poor Taeyeon as she was gasping for air.

 

Then, her eyes widen as Taeyeon came over to me and smirked.

 

"I have a perfect plan!" she said as she turned around and walked out of the kitchen with Suzy's hands wrapped around hers as if they were a couple.

 

Realization hit me as I smirked.

 

"Kim Taeyeon! I never knew you were such a genius and so evil too! Keke.... but...this is indeed the best way to make my bestfriend jealous and regret her mistakes! Keke... I support you all the way!" I thought as I giggled, excited about what's going to happen to the clueless Tiffany today.

 

"Prepare yourself, Tiff! You're gonna get a lesson you'll never forget!" I thought and smirked as I went out of the kitchen as soon as I realized the two were already out of my sight and disappeared behind the kitchen door.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was drinking a can drink when I realized Taeyeon coming out of the kitchen. I instantly brightened up at the sight of my dorm mate but almost choked on my drink when I soon realized a hand being wrapped around hers. Then, I almost spit my drink out of my mouth when the door opened more, revealing the girl I thought I would never see again so soon, was the one with her hand wrapped around Taeyeon's.

 

I stood up abrubtly as I put my drink of the table immediately.

 

"What the hell is she doing here?!" I thought.

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry 4 taking such a long time to update... I'm sick, again... sigh... cos of the projects and never ending school work... I only get to sleep less than four hours everyday before getting up in the morning again... sigh... Now I've caught a cold and have been coughing lk mad... hope u guys have enjoyed this chap.! Pls look forward 2 the next update cos jelly-fany is coming soon! Keke! ^^ I won't be updating soon but I hope u guys will be patient with me and pls pls pls comment! 4 new readers, pls subscribe! Oh n pls upvote if u can! ^^ Thx so much 4 ur great support guys! - TaeNy127