I love you too...

I Am Willing To Wait For You...For A Thousand Years...And More

Author's POV

 

It has been so long, but TaeNy still hasn't even talked to one another yet. Tiffany would always disappear with Siwon after school while Taeyeon will just hang around with the rest, go out on her own or go back to the hospital to visit Michelle since she had just woken up and is still too weak to be discharged. Even though she tried her best to fake a smile in front of others, all of them knew how lonely Taeyeon felt without Tiffany so they would try their best to keep her companied during weekends.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

At the market

 

SooSun had lost the game and had to be the pair to buy the food while the rest remained in YulSic's room for their mini party. They invited Taeyeon but she didn't want to go, not when Tiffany would also be there. She was still angry at her.

 

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Stop looking at the food and gimme a hand!" The shorter girl commanded.

 

"But Bunny! It's on sale!!! I want it!" Sooyoung complained while walking to the girl with hands full of packets potato chips.

 

"No.... They're expenxive! And we have a limitted budget here! Now come here and help me with these!" Sunny shouted as Sooyoung pouted.

 

"Fine... oh! Look! The ice-cream section!" Sooyoung grabbed all of Sunny's chips in her arms and sprinted to the ice-cream section.

 

"Look! There are sooo many flavours~ Taeyeon's gonna love them! Whoo~ Oreo! My favourite!" Sooyoung said as she grabbed the tub of oreo ice-cream.

 

"Taeyeon......" Sunny whispered as she started to wonder how that girl was doing.

 

"Baby... Do you think Taeyeon would be okay, all by herself?" Sunny asked as the Shikshin froze.

 

"Don't worry Bunny... she'll just be at the hospital visiting Michelle again... like every other Sunday..." Sooyoung said with a sigh.

 

"I miss the days when the two got along... all because of that playboy......" Sunny said as she frowned.

 

"Don't worry babe, they won't be mad at each other forever, they'll be together again someday... for now, all we can do is to be by their side and wait patiently.....c'mon, we better get going, the rest are still waiting for us," Sooyoung said as Sunny nodded.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

At the hospital

 

"Yah! Michelle Hwang! Would you stop teasing for a second?!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

"Hm.....let me think about it.....N.O.!" Michelle said as she giggled.

 

"Yah! It's not funny! You're not that tall anyway!" Taeyeon complained.

 

"But I'm taller than you!" Michelle replied as Taeyeon pouted.

 

Just then, Nicole appeared as the door opened and Taeyeon smiled instantly.

 

"Nicole! You're finally here! Help me! She's teasing me again!" Taeyeon complained as Nicole couldn't help but chuckle at her dorkiness.

 

"What?! I was just stating the fact!" Michelle once more.

 

"Yah!!! Michelle Hwang! I said stop it!" Taeyeon whined.

 

"Okay okay, that's enough guys, it's getting late. Aren't you going back now? There will be heavy traffic on your way back if you don't move now!" Nicole said as Taeyeon smiled again.

 

"Yeah.. It's getting late, I better head back to my school now, take care of Michelle unnie okay?" Taeyeon asked as she walked towards the door.

 

"Haha! Taeyeon... Ofcourse I will! It's my job!" Nicole said while laughing.

 

"Haha! Right! Bye guys! See you next week!" Taeyeon said as she opened the door.

 

"Bye! Thanks for coming all the way down here just to visit me, you little dwarf! I really appreciate it!" Michelle teased but this time, Taeyeon smiled back at her.

 

"You're welcome, unnie! Bye!" Taeyeon said for the last time before closing the door and heading back to her school.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

"Oh my god! These things are so heavy! It's all your fault, Shikshin! I can't believe three quaters of the food we bought are all yours!" Sunny complained.

 

"Hey! You know how much I love food~ And it was on sale!" Shikshin defended herself.

 

"You didn't need to buy EVERYTHING that was on sale, now do you?! Gosh! How on Earth are you gonna finish all these by yourself?!" Sunny complained.

 

"Haha! Please! I can finish all these in less than a week by myself..." Sooyoung stopped in her tracks as her eyes landed on a couple down the street, walking hand in hand.

 

"No!!!" Sooyoung exclaimed at the sight.

 

"What's wrong baby?" Sunny asked worriedly but the girl was too angry to respond.

 

Sunny turned her attention to where Sooyoung was looking at and her eyes widen at the sight. The couple walked to the entrance of a bar 'The Right Choi's', the awfully familiar looking guy of the couple greeted the man standing at the door cheerfully as the man hi fived him and let him in. There was no doubt that the guy knows the man and it wasn't his first time there as well. 

 

"Choi Siwon...." They said in unison as both of them hurried back to their dorms.

 

They were so angry at him, they knew for sure that Taeyeon was right about Siwon cheating on Tiffany with someone else but what they didn't know is that he went to a place that he was too young for and kept it from his girlfriend.

 

Along the way, Sunny tried calling Tiffany but she didn't pick up. As they reached the door of YulSic's dorm, they knocked on it vigorously. Soon, the clueless Yoona came to open the door for the couple. 

 

"Hey unn-.." Yoona got cut off by the furious Sunny, "Where's Tiff?"

 

"Em... she's in the toilet..." Yoona said as Sunny pushed her away, stormed into the dorm, startling YulSic and Seohyun who all had no idea what was going on. 

 

Sooyoung came into the dorm next and threw all the bags on the ground as the couple made their way to the toilet.

 

"What's going on?" Yuri asked but the couple ignored her and stopped right outside the toilet.

 

"Tiff, could you come out right now, we really need to talk to you," Sunny said.

 

"Er... hold on...I'm gonna be out soon," Tiffany replied.

 

Soon, Tiffany came out of the toilet, surprised finding her friends looking so serious and the atmosphere of the room was so tense.

 

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

 

"Tiff... Taeyeon's right..." Sunny said.

 

"What?" Tiffany asked, confused with the sudden topic about Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung took a deep breath in before letting it out and finally said, "Siwon's cheating on you."

 

"What? Not this again...." Tiffany said, being annoyed by the rumor.

 

"No, it's true! We saw him with our own eyes! We were on the way back from the market when we saw him, hand in hand with some other girl, walking into a bar! 'The Right Choi's'!" Sunny exclaimed.

 

"What? You've got to be kidding me... That's his cousin's bar, and he is underaged! He would never go in and would never cheat on me!" Tiffany said as she rolled her eyes.

 

"What?! Why are you so blind?! Why are you believing him and not us?! I thought we are friends!" Sunny exploded.

 

"Because I love him! He told me he is at home studying for his exam tomorrow so I'll believe him! I can't believe this.... I can't believe my friends would actually come up with a plan just to break us up!" Tiffany screamed back.

 

"What?! So you're saying that we are lying?! Come on, Tiff. You know I will never do that,why can't you see we're trying to help you?!" Sunny barked back as Tiffany became more furious.

 

"Alright, then where's your proof? Huh? You don't have one, do you?" Tiffany asked as Sunny glared at her.

 

"What?! I can't believe this, you actually need proof to be able to trust your friend?! Who are you?! What have you become?! Look at yourself! You don't even sound like the Tiffany Hwang I used to know!" Sunny shouted as the rest in the room were too shocked to even speak.

 

"Says the person who lied and then denies it! Two faced! Same to you Choi Sooyoung! Both of you! I'm so disappointed in you two!" Tiffany screamed.

 

"Fine! Whatever, if you don't want to listen to us, it's your loss anyways, don't come crying to us when that jerk dumps you in the end!" Sunny said as she rolled her eyes and pulled the quiet Sooyoung to the door.

 

"This party is over! And Tiffany, it's not us who you should be disappointed at, it should be yourself!" Sunny barked before slamming the door and storming away with her girlfriend, leaving YulSic and YoonSeo too shocked by what has just happened and the angry Tiffany.

 

The room stayed silent, nobody dared to move, all the attention was on Tiffany, nobody knew what to do. Suddenly, Tiffany stood up and rushed to the door as she opened it. She was about to leave when Jessica ran to her and stopped her just in time.

 

"Where are you going, Tiff?" She asked.

 

"To the bar, I need to prove them wrong!"  Tiffany said before she turned and sprinted to the staircase. 

 

Jessica ran after her but she couldn't catch up, she soon gave up, stopping to catch her breath. She fished out her phone, she needed to tell the rest about Tiffany, while searching through her contacts for Yuri's name, she stopped abrubtly at a name before Tiffany's.

 

"Taeyeon!" She exclaimed as she hit the call icon and called the girl.

 

"Hello?" Taeyeon said.

 

"Taeyeon! It's me, Sica! .......Where are....you now?" She asked, still panting.

 

"Em...on the way back to school? Why? Is something wrong?" She asked worriedly, judging by the girl's tone.

 

"Tiffany's gone... to.. the bar... by herself... I tried to stop...her but... she ran too fast... I couldn't....catch up with her..." Jessica said while panting.

 

"Wait! What?! All by herself?! Is she nuts?! That place is too dangerous for a girl like her to go there alone! Why the hell did she go there for?!" Taeyeon exclaimed, feeling worried about the girl.

 

"Sunny and Sooyoung saw Siwon... walking into the bar with... some other girl... and Tiff wants...to prove them wrong...." Jessica explained.

 

"What?! So she went there alone?! Just to prove them wrong?! Is she mad?! Where is that bar?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Opposite the market... you always like to go to... " Jessica said.

 

"Okay, I'm on my way! Bye Jes!" Taeyeon said as she hung up the phone.

 

"Wait! Taeyeon! It's dangerous for you too! Don't....hello? hello?" Jessica said but it was too late, she tried calling the older girl back but she didn't pick up the phone.

 

"Oh no! I need to find the rest for help! It is too dangerous for them to go into a place that dangerous!" Jessica thought and rushed back to the rest.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Outside the bar

 

"There it is!" Tiffany exclaimed as she walked up the stairs to the door with a strong man in black in front of it.

 

"Name?" He asked as he was getting ready to tick her name against the list of names on the piece of paper he was holding onto.

 

"Name?" Tiffany asked.

 

The man scanned her whole body once before smiling.

 

"Hm...you look young... ah... I see... you're here for Mr. Choi's party?" He asked as Tiffany nodded timidly.

 

"Em....yeah?" Tiffany lied.

 

"Oh come on in, miss, enjoy the party! And remember, don't tell anybody I let you in!" He said and winked before letting Tiffany in.

 

"Thank you," Tiffany said as she entered the umfamiliar place.

 

Tiffany wasn't used to the loud music and the mess. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder so she turned back, only to find a man in black. 

 

"Miss, are you here for Mr. Choi's party?" He asked as Tiffany nodded.

 

"Oh then I'll guide you up to his VIP room, please come with me," He said as he started walking away.

 

Tiffany just went with the flow and followed him up the stairs that led to a whole different room, with a sign that read 'VIP' on it. 

 

"Here's the VIP room, ma'am, enjoy the party," He said as he opened the door for Tiffany and she slowly walked inside.

 

As soon as she stepped in, she frozed, she couldn't believe her own eyes. At the other side of the room, she witnessed Siwon kissing another girl passionately. Tears swam in her eyes as she walked towards him, still oblivious that he has been caught. 

 

"Si..won?" She asked with an unstable voice.

 

The guy looked up with a frown, frustrated that someone has interrupted them while they were busy.

 

"What?!" He asked but soon froze as he recognised the girl who stood in front of him. 

 

"Babe?" He asked as he pushed the girl he was kissing a moment ago, away from him as he grabbed Tiffany's hand.

 

"Wait, let me explain...." She got cut off as he felt a painful sting oh his face.

 

It took him sometime to realize what Tiffany has just done to him.

 

"My friends....they were all right... You're nothing but a playboy! I loved you.... but.... you played me like one of your toys.... I thought you loved me too.... I was wrong...so wrong... I hate you!" TIffany shouted as she shook his hand off of hers and ran out of the room.

 

Tears streamed down her face immediately, she felt so betrayed. She didn't know where she was going, she just knew she needed to run away, she went down the dark stairs and into the loud and messy bar again. Then, she went out of the bar and came into a dark alley right beside it, she couldn't run anymore, she stopped running, leaned against the wall as she slid her body down to the floor. With her arms wrapped around her legs tightly, she put her face on her knees and started sobbing. 

 

"I'm so sorry... Taeyeon... Sunny...Sooyoung... everyone who cared for me.. I was being a total ... I should've listened to you... I was so stubborn... I deserved this... every bit of it... I'm so sorry..." She thought as more tears came trickling down her face.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

"Em Sir, just stop here will do, keep the change!" Taeyeon said to the taxi driver as she gave him the money and got out of it as she slammed the door behind her, she had no more time to lose, she needed to find Tiffany fast.

 

She hurried up the stairs to the entrance as the man in black just opened the door for her without asking her any questions, judging by her height, he knew she was too young to be here so she should be here for his boss's party. 

 

"Thank you," Taeyeon said as she ran inside, frantically finding for a specific girl.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

"Hello," An unfamiliar voice called as Tiffany slowly raised her head.

 

There, in front of Tiffany, stood a tall and strong man in a black coat, walking towards Tiffany. He tugged his hands in his pocket as he greeted her with a smile.

 

"You okay?" He asked in a soft voice.

 

Tiffany did not answer him but only shook her head. She was taught from young not to talk to strangers. 

 

"Why is a young girl like you sitting here alone at night crying?" He asked as he stopped in front of the crying girl and bent down to see her face clearer.

 

"M.....My boyfriend.....dumped...m..me.." She sobbed.

 

"Aw~ Don't cry! If he doesn't want you............... I WANT YOU!" He said with a smirk and instantly pinned Tiffany against the wall with both of his hands.

 

Realizing what has just happened, Tiffany struggled, trying to free herself but to no avail, he was simply too strong.

 

"Wait! What are you doing?! Get off of me!" Tiffany shouted but only recieved a smirk from the man.

 

"Don't worry, it'll just hurt a little... And the pain won't last long!" He said as he smirked, bent forward and forcefully kissed Tiffany.

 

She tried to move her face away but his lips followed wherever hers went. Tears streamed down her face in a split second. He slowly let go of Tiffany's left hand and reached for her . 

 

"Help! Help! Someone please!" Tiffany screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

"Save your screams for moans! Nobody can hear you over the loud music, I'm gonna make you mine now so shut up and enjoy this!" The man said as more tears fell effortlessly from the frighten girl's eyes.

 

"Please! Stop! Don't do this! Please!" Tiffany pleaded but the man shut her up as he kissed her again, this time making sure she couldn't make anymore noise.

 

The man slowly moved his hands from her down to her bottom. Tiffany smacked his hand away but only got pinned against the wall again. He broke the kiss and his lips attacked her neck, on it. Tiffany tried kicking but the man sat on her legs, unabling her to continue kicking him. He release her right hand, reached for her shirt and violently tore it half open, revealing her bra and skin. 

 

"Please! Stop! I'm underaged, you could get jailed!" Tiffany tried to threaten him but it had no effect on him.

 

"You think the cops are gonna stop me? Pfft! Now shut up and enjoy this!" The man ordered as he put his hands on her bare waist.

 

Tiffany was so frightened, she didn't know what to do. She was too weak to defend herself, nobody could hear her as everybody was inside the bar having a great time. There was no hope for her. All she could do was hope for someone to save her from him but she knew it would be highly unlikely to happen.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon searched the entire bar, even double checked the toilets but still can't find her lover. She started to panic. 

 

"Oh no! Where could Tiffany be?! Don't tell me someone kidnapped her! Oh no!" Taeyeon thought as she rushed out of the bar. 

 

She stood outside the bar as she fished out her phone to call Jessica.

 

"Hello? Taeyeon? Did you find Tiffany?" Jessica asked.

 

"No! I searched everywhere, even the toilets, she's not inside," Taeyeon said as she sighed.

 

"Oh no! Where could she be?!" Jessica asked, feeling worried about her bestfrriend.

 

"No! Please! Stop!" A familiar voice was heard by Taeyeon as her eyes widen upon recognizing the owner of the voice.

 

"Wait! I think I've found her! Call the rest to come right now!" Taeyeon ordered before she hung up the phone and ran to where the voice came from. 

 

She entered a dark alley beside the bar and used her mobile phone's screen to be her torchlight, afraid she might clash into things.

 

"No! Please I'm begging you! Stop!" The same voice shouted but this time, it was right in front of Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon quickly shone her mobile phone at the direction of the voice and was stunned by the sight of an older man, pinning her lover against the wall, on her neck and her lover's shirt was torn and dirtied, crying hysterically. Anger got the best of her as she pushed her phone back into her pocket, ran towards the guy, grabbed onto his collar, pulled him up and away from Tiffany and punched him painfully in the face. The impact was so big that he flew quite a long distance before hitting heavily onto the ground. 

 

The man immediately brought his hands to his face as he winced in pain. Taeyeon walked towards him and kicked him painfully as he rolled and hit against the wall. He was going to get up but Taeyeon kicked him in the stomach and he went down on the ground again. Taeyeon grabbed onto his collar and brought him closer to look him in the eye.

 

"This is for my girl, you !" Taeyeon shouted as he used his knee cap and painfully banged it onto his stomach.

 

Taeyeon finally let go of him as he fell to the ground and winced in pain. Taeyeon quickly went to her lover as she was wrapping her legs with her arms tightly and sobbing badly. Without hesitation, Taeyeon quickly bent down and embraced the girl but the girl jerked and pushed her away violently.

 

"Get away from me! Go away! Please!" Tiffany begged.

 

"Fany, it's me, Taeyeon! Don't worry, I've already taken care of him, he won't hurt you anymore. I won't let him!" Taeyeon comforted her as she slowly embraced the girl again, this time more gently.

 

"T...T..Taetae?" Tiffany stuttered, she couldn't believe her ears.

 

"Yes, I'm here! Don't worry everything's gonna be fine!" Taeyeon comforted her as she gently the girl's messy hair.

 

Knowing that it was really Taeyeonl, Tiffany quickly embraced the girl back, squeezing onto her tightly, crying silently in her arms.

 

"Taetae... I'm sorry! I should have listened to you!" Tiffany apologized.

 

"It's okay, we'll talk about this later!" Taeyeon said as she hugged onto the girl tightly.

 

Taeyeon's heart ached upon seeing her lover like this, she blamed herself from ever leaving her side. She never should have left, even if she was right, she promised to protect her, but she didn't do it in the end. Tiffany's body was shaking and vibrating vigorously, which made her blame herself even more. 

 

"How could I let this happen to her?! Kim Taeyeon! It's your duty! Why didn't you do it?!" Taeyeon thought.

 

"This is all your fault! Kim Taeyeon!" Taeyeon blamed herself.

 

"Taeyeon I'm so sorry.... I was..." Taeyeon cut her off and said, "Sh! Don't talk! Not now! We'll talk later when we go back! Now I need you to stay quiet and hug me."

 

Taeyeon needed Tiffany to calm down, she's so tensed up and frightened now that she can't stop vibrating.

 

Without hesitation, Tiffany did as told. She sealed and squeezed tightly onto the petite girl. She couldn't thank her enough for coming to her rescue. Slowly, she closed her eyes and leaned onto the older girl, she missed being in her comfortable embrace so much.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon's started vibrating. With one hand still around Tiffany, she used the other to fish out her phone and read the message.

 

From Yul, 

 

Taeyeon! I just called my cousin and he's driving me to the bar now! We are reaching the bar soon! Please be safe until we get there!

 

From Byuntaeng,

 

Alright! Thanks so much! We're in the dark alley beside the bar! Please hurry!

 

"Are you cold?" Taeyeon asked but the girl simply nodded.

 

Taeyeon squeeze onto the younger girl tighter, trying to make her feel warmer. 

 

"Wait! Taetae! Look out!" Tiffany screamed but it was too late.

 

Taeyeon felt a huge impact on her back as she quickly let go of Tiffany and fell to the ground. 

 

"Ow! Wait...I thought I have already.." Before she could finish her sentence, a huge impact was excerted on her face as she flew back onto the ground again, hitting painfully on the hard floor.

 

"Taetae! Don't you dare hurt her!" Tiffany threatened.

 

"You think I'm so easy to be defeated? Think again, little girl!" The man said as he lifted his fist in the air, getting ready to hit the injured girl still wincing in pain on the ground when a mysterious hand came out of nowhere and grabbed onto the man's fist. 

 

A loud thud was heard and within seconds, the man fell onto the ground, this time, unconscious. The confused Taeyeon soon felt someone grabbing onto her hand and pulled her up onto her feet again.

 

"Hey pal! Let's go home before the man wakes up!" A familiar voice said as Taeyeon smiled.

 

Taeyeon quickly slipped her arm under Tiffany's shorts and lifted her up, bridal style. Although her back was still hurting badly, she knew they needed to leave the scene as soon as possible.

 

"Wait! Stop, Taetae! You're injured!" Tiffany said.

 

"It's fine! We need to leave now!" Taeyeon lied.

 

Yuri guided them to the front of the bar and opened a black car's door.

 

"Hurry up! Come on, Taetae!" Yuri said as she ran to the front passenger's seat.

 

Taeyeon opened the door and gently put her angel down, closed the door and went to the other side of the car to sit next to her angel in the back seats.

 

"Everyone's here?!" Yuri's cousin asked as all of them nodded in unison.

 

"Alright! Let's go!" He said as he started driving them back to their school.

 

"Here, cover yourself with this first," Yuri said to Tiffany as she handed her a purple jacket.

 

"Thanks Yuri," Tiffany said softly.

 

"Taeyeon, I'm...really sorry.." Tiffany got cut off again by Taeyeon as she said, "Don't talk, just close your eyes and rest, you've already had a rough day, let's talk about it when we go back, okay?" 

 

Tiffany sighed in defeat and nodded. Taeyeon smiled and reached for Tiffany head, pushed it gently towards her as Tiffany leaned onto her and rested her head on her shoulder. Soon, Tiffany closed her eyes as Taeyeon slowly wrapped her arms around the girl. They both missed this so much.

 

Although Tiffany is very thankful for Taeyeon coming to her rescue, she felt even worse about how she treated Taeyeon for the past few weeks. 

 

"Stop being so nice to me.... I don't deserve to have such a great friend like you..." Tiffany thought as a tear escaped her eye but she quickly wiped it away before Taeyeon could see it.

 

The ride was quiet, Tiffany soon fell asleep in Taeyeon's comfortable arms and Yuri did the same too. Taeyeon never once loosen her grip on her lover, her arm was wrapped around her lover the whole time, she didn't want to let her go again, not after today's incident.

 

She turned to her side, and stared at her lover. Her heart ached badly at the sight of Tiffany with scratches and cuts on her arms, her hair was messy, her clothes were torn and dirtied and her legs were bruised. This made Taeyeon blame herself even more, she felt guilty for not staying by her side when she knew there was a possibilty that she could get hurt, no matter physically or emotionally. 

 

"It's all my fault...Gr.... Choi Siwon... If it wasn't for you... My angel wouldn't have gotten hurt! I should have stayed by her side, maybe I could have prevented her from going to places like that alone, I could have followed her, at least it would be safer....It's all my fault..." Taeyeon thought as she clenched onto her fists, angry at herself.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

"We're here!" Yuri's cousin said.

 

"Fany? Wake up, we're here!" I whispered into her ear as she slowly opened her eyes.

 

"Oh okay," She said as she lifted her head from Taeyeon shoulder and got off the car.

 

"Thanks, cous'! See you next week!" Yuri said as he smiled.

 

"Yeah, thanks so much, if you didn't come in time, the man could've killed me with that punch," Taeyeon said.

 

"No problem! I gotta go! It's getting late! See you soon, yul!" He said as we got off his car, closed the doors and he drove off.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Outside TaeNy's dorm

 

"Guys, I need to go back and inform the rest that you guys are back safe and sound, they must have been worried sick about you two, I'll see you two tomorrow! Bye!" Yuri said as Tiffany smiled.

 

"Thanks Yul, for coming to help me and the jacket," Tiffany said as Yuri smiled.

 

"No problem! What are friends for? And the jacket? You can keep it! I have tons!" Yuri said.

 

"Really? Thanks so much, Yul!" Tiffany said with an eye smile.

 

"Thanks Yul! You better get going, I think Jessica will be angry if you don't get your back to your dorm now! Haha!" Taeyeon teased as Yuri snapped her fingers in realisation.

 

"Right! She's going to kill me if I don't go back now! Thanks for the reminder! Bye guys!" Yuri said as she turned and ran towards her dorm in lightning speed.

 

Taeyeon opened the door and let Tiffany enter before she does. Since they were already back in the dorm, Tiffany wanted to talk to Taeyeon so badly.

 

"Fany, I'll let you bathe first and then I'll clean up your wounds for you, okay?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Taetae...." Tiffany called.

 

"Yes, Fany?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Stop it," Tiffany said simply.

 

"Stop what?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany looked down.

 

"Stop being so nice to me....... I don't deserve you.." Tiffany said softly as Taeyeon frowned upon hearing that statement.

 

"Nonsense, what are you talking about Fany? Of course I'm nice to you," Taeyeon said while she walked closer to the younger girl.

 

"No... stop, you shouldn't be.." Tiffany said.

 

"Why not?" Taeyeon asked as she stopped in front of the girl and lifted her head by pushing her chin up with her hand  so she could see her hazel brown eyes.

 

"Because I've been a total , I should've listened to you, but I didn't, and called you bad things," Tiffany said.

 

"Fany... I .." Taeyeon got cut off by Tiffany as she said, "And even after I've treated so badly, why do you still treat me so well? You could've left me there with the guy, didn't need to come down all the way just to find me, so why did you?" 

 

Taeyeon wanted to reply but she couldn't, she wasn't ready to tell her about her feelings, not when she has just broken up with her boyfriend. Taeyeon didn't want to lie to her so she decided to stay silent.

 

"Huh? Why, Taetae?! I've been such a bad friend so why bother to save me?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

 

It pained Taeyeon to see Tiffany like this. She wanted her to stop asking so many questions and get some rest.

 

"Please, Fany, stop asking all these questions, go and get some rest first okay?" Taeyeon asked but Tiffany shook her head.

 

"No! Stop running away from the question, if I were you, I would just choose not to care about me, since I've hurt myself too much, but why did you help me then? Why? Why?" Tiffany asked.

 

The more Tiffany asked, the more hurt Taeyeon felt. She could see her lover's eyes slowly turning red and tears are starting to gather in it. She had to stop her from asking or the girl would break down in tears.

 

"Why?! Why?! Kim Taeyeon, answer me!" Tiffany's voice cracked as a tear escaped her eye.

 

"Why? WHy? Why did you sa-......." Tiffany's voice trailed off when she felt a pair of soft lips on hers.

 

She was too stunned to move, she didn't kiss her back nor push Taeyeon away. All she did was stand there like a statue and let Taeyeon do her job. Just then, her heart started beating rapidly as her face and ears felt like they were boiling. Taeyeon's kiss was so different from Siwon's, it was not hungry or voilent, it was sweet, gentle and soft. Soon, that strange yet comfortable feeling came back to her but this time, it was stronger than ever.

 

Taeyeon tried her best to put all of her love for Tiffany into the kiss, she needed Tiffany to know her love for her, it was now or never. After a few seconds,  Taeyeon slowly pulled away from the surprised younger girl.

 

"Because I love you...." Taeyeon said in the most sincere way she could.

 

"Tae.....Taetae..." Tiffany was at a loss of words, she was too shocked by what was happening.

 

"I've fallen in love with you since the first day we met...on the first day of school... your hazel eyes, perfect curls, beautiful eye smile, everything about you.... I never told you because you were already dating Siwon when I wanted to confess..." Taeyeon said as Tiffany's eyes started to become red again.

 

Tears swam in her eyes as Tiffany finally realized why she never felt the passion in Siwon's kiss when he kissed her, the sparks, nothing, why she was always so jealous of Suzy when Taeyeon got close to her, why she always loved to spend time with Taeyeon and enjoyed every moment they shared together, why she learned cooking from her even when she hated it, why she often cried over Taeyeon..... It all made sense to her now.

 

"Why was I so blind?! Why haven't I realize this sooner? I was never really in love with Siwon.... It was always .... Taetae..." Tiffany thought as a tear escaped her eye.

 

"It hurt me everytime we fought over that jerk-..." Taeyeon got cut off when a pair of warm lips touched hers. 

 

Realizing what had just happened, Taeyeon smiled in the kiss and kissed her back passionately as she put her hands on Tiffany's waist and gently pushed her against the wall to deepen the kiss. Tiffany slowly reached Taeyeon's neck and wrapped her arms around it to further deepen the kiss. The kiss wasn't hungry, or violent like how Siwon kissed her, it was the sweetest, the most passionate and the most magical kiss to her, just like how her mother decribed when she first kissed her father, just like how she has always wanted her first kiss to be.

 

Taeyeon felt like she was in heaven, she never felt like pulling away from Tiffany ever again. That wierd yet comfortable feeling invaded her entire body as she enjoyed every second of it while kissing her angel. Taeyeon was sure, she was the luckiest person on Earth now, to be able to win Tiffany's heart. She was glad, glad that all her efforts has finally paid off, all the pain and sorrow was all worth it. 

 

Soon, both of them were almost out of oxygen so Tiffany pulled away from the older girl slowly and reluctantly. As she did so, both of them looked into each other's eyes passionately and neither of them wanted to let go of the other, they stayed in the same position for quite some time, just looking at each other and feeling their hot breaths hitting onto each other's face. Tiffany finally broke the beautiful silence.

 

"I love you too...you dork!" Tiffany teased as Taeyeon chuckled.

 

"I'm not just a dork! I'm your dork!" Taeyeon said as Tiffany giggled at her dorkiness.

 

Finally together.......

 

To be continued....

 

=========================================================================================

 

Hey guyz! Looong update! PLs comment, subscribe n upvote! ^^ Luv ya all! Hope u've enjoyed ths update! ^^ Took me a while to finish it.. - TaeNy127