She Really Left...

I Am Willing To Wait For You...For A Thousand Years...And More

Author's POV

 

Taeyeon stood there, like a statue, she couldn't even move an inch. She was standing right infront of the closed door, all she did was stare at the door that her lover had just slammed in her face with.

 

It took her a while to realize what has happened, Tiffany would have left the school with Siwon by then. Pain invaded her heart as it ached at her harsh words. All she could do was stare at the door, hoping this was not real.

 

 

-Flashback- (Taeyeon's POV)

 

The shaking of the bed had woken me up as I brought my hand to my eyes and rubbed them with the back of my hand. I turned to my right as my eyes landed on the empty bed next to mine and realized tht my angel was not in sight. I checked the clock, 9 A.M.


"Wow! 9 in the morning on a Saturday?! Why in the world would she wake up so early in the morning?!" I thought.

 

I slowly got out of bed as I rested the huge green plush toy that I was hugging onto for the whole night, gently on the bed.

 

Just then, a familiar girl in a cute pink top and jeans walked out of the toilet. Instantly, I beamed a smile at the girl, she looked amazing, as always.

 

"Good morning, Taetae~" she said with so much aegyo I couldn't help but melt under it.

 

It was strange, I have never melted under Sunny's aegyo before, not even once, and she's the 'aegyo queen' in our school. Yet, with Tiffany's simple aegyo, I melted instantly upon hearing it, I guess that's the 'power of love'. I smirked to myself, 'the power of love'. Before knowing Tiffany, I would never in a million years even think of saying that line, yet, I, myself, is saying it out so freely now.

 

"Looks like someone's in a good mood!" I said as she flashed me her usual eye smile.

 

I was really glad, it had only been days since we've last visited Michelle at the hospital (last chapter) and she wasn't as depressed about it anymore. I have successfully convinced her that her sister would wake up someday, she just needed to be patient and never stop praying and believing in her.

 

"Where are you going? It's still so early..." I said as I brought my hand to cover my mouth while I yawned.

 

"To Siwon's! It's been so long since I've last seen him so I'll be going out with him for the whole day!" She said enthusiasticly as my smile faded upon hearing that name.

 

"No! I have to tell her now! Kim Taeyeon! You can do this!" I thought as I took a deep breath in.

 

"Here goes nothing..." I thought as I mentally prepared myself for the worst that could happen.

 

"Em...About that... Fany... I've been wanting to tell you something but I just couldn't, not when you were so depressed about Michelle, but now, since you've cheered up so much already, I really wanna tell you about something..." I said.

 

"Oh okay, but make it quick, I'm gonna be late," she said.

 

"Well...I've got some bad news...It's about Siwon..." I said as she got serious upon hearing her boyfriend's name.

 

"What about him?" she asked, feeling worried.

 

"He's..He's..." I stuttered.

 

"He's? What? I don't have all day, Taetae," she said as I bit on my lower lip.

 

"He's..." I repeated but she was getting frustrated.

 

"You know what? Just tell me about it at night okay? I'm gonna be late,"She said as she turned and walked towards the door.

 

Immediately, I grabbed her by the wrist, stopping her from going any further as I blurt out as quickly as I could, "He'scheatingonyou."

 

"What?!" She shouted as she turned 180 degrees around to face me.

 

"He's cheating on you," I repeated but this time, slower and louder than before.

 

She was too shocked to even talk so I continued, "Fany, last week, while shopping with Hyo, I witnessed him flirting and holding hands with some other girl, I'm...so sorry.." I apologized.

 

"I can't believe it...." she whispered, too overwhelmed with shock.

 

"I know, it's too much for you to take in now but....." I trailed off as she cut me off, "No! It's not him, it's you whom I can't believe!"

 

I take a step back, I wasn't expecting such an answer at all.

 

"I know you dislike him from the very first time you two seen each other, even Jessie and the rest, they would always bug me to break up with him as he's a player, but  I can't believe you would come up with such lies just so I would break up with him!" She exclaimed.

 

"But I really saw him with some other girl, I swear!" I said.

 

"Swear?! I know he would never do that to me! You liar!" She said as I frowned upon hearing her statement.

 

"Are you blind?! He's the biggest player in school! Hello?!" I said as her eyebrows knitted into a straight line.

 

"Was! He has changed alot, Taetae! You shouldn't even be judging him! You don't even know him!" She shouted.

 

"But I know him enough to know that he's cheating on you and he'll crush your heart into a million pieces someday!" I yelled back.

 

"Oh really? Then where's your evidence huh?" she asked as I froze on the spot.

 

"I...I don't...have one... b...but Hyo was there so she can be another witness!" I defended myself as she shook her head in disbelief.

 

"I can't believe you! Creating such lies and teaching your sister to lie along with you?! I'm really disappointed in you, Taetae," she said as she walked towards the door again.

 

I sprinted across the room and overtook her as I spreaded out my hands and stopped infront of her, unabling her to cross me.

 

"Please Fany, you can't go with that jerk, he'll just break your heart in the end, and I'm not gonna let that happen! You'll just have to trust me, Fany..." I said.

 

"Go away, Taetae! I'm already disappointed enough with you, stop all this nonsense now!" She snapped.

 

Anger got the best of me as I exclaimed back, "Nonsense?! Nonsense?! I'm saving your here and you're saying all this is nonsense?!"

 

"Stop being so unreasonable and let me out! I'll deal with your nonsense later okay?" She said as I got even more furious.

 

"Nonsense?! Fine! You really wanna go out with him that much huh? I will let you out....Under one condition..." I said as she smiled instantly.

 

"Really?! Okay!" She agreed as I smirked.

 

"You're gonna regret this, Tiffany Hwang!" I thought.

 

I grabbed the door knob, turned it and left the door half open.

 

"I give you 2 choices, me or him. If you pick him,go out of the door and get your heart broken into a million pieces, or, if you pick me, you just have to trust and believe in me, go over to the door, close it and never go back to him again," I said boldy.

 

"Life is a gamble, sometimes we just have to risk the most precious thing to us, in order to get what we want..... I just hope what I'm doing is right, I don't want to regret this..." I thought as I bit on my lower lip.

 

She stood there and crossed her arms in disbelief, we stood there for quite some time, in total silence, having an intense stare down, nobody going to give in any minute.

 

"Just hang on, Taeyeon! You can do this! It's for her own good!" I thought as I continued to stare at her as she stared into my soul.

 

I never knew how creepy and scary Tiffany would be when she was angry, I mean, I've seen her angry before but that's just when she shouts like a mad woman but now, she was just simply glaring at me, and it was enough to send chills down my spine, this time, it's not the good kind of chills.

 

"This is ridiculous, Taetae! I'm not playing your stupid game with you now!" She yelled at me.

 

"This is not a stupid game! I'm doing this for your own good, now choose!" I exclaimed.

 

I didn't want to make it so hard for her, but I had to, in order to keep her away from that jerk and preventing her heart to be broken in the future, I had to risk our friendship.

 

"She would pick me in the end, our friendship is more important to her than the jerk, right?" I asked myself as I started to doubt my thoughts.

 

"Now choose! Him or me?!" I asked again.

 

"Fine! You really want me to choose?! You sure?" She asked as I nodded.

 

"Fine! I pick Siwon!" She barked as I froze again.

 

My eyes went wide and my legs went numb upon hearing her words.

 

"W..What?" I asked, hoping I have heard her wrongly.

 

"I pick Choi Siwon! I can't believe you, Taetae! You're acting like a little kid, grow up will you?!" She exclaimed.

 

My heart ached but my pride didn't allow me to show it. I still had to act tough infront of her, I wasn't ready to lose this fight.

 

"Grow up?! Grow up?! Fine! Go and have your heart broken then! I'm done with caring and looking out for you, you blind little girlfriend of the school's biggest jerk!!!" I exclaimed without thinking through as I was simply too angry at her to stop and think.

 

"Fine! I don't even need you to care for me anymore! I have Siwon now! I hate you! OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!" She snapped before she grabbed the door knob and slammed the door behind her, in my face.

 

"Fine! Suit yourself! I hate you too!" I purposely yelled at the top of my lungs, just so it was loud enough for her to hear from the outside.

 

I knew she heard it as she stormed away angrily. I heard her footsteps getting softer while she walked further away from the dorm. Only until when I heard none of her footsteps then tears started gathering in my eyes as I continued to stare at the door for minutes in total silence.

 

-End of flashback-

 

Tears streamed down my face effortlessly as my heart ached terribly. The consequence I feared most had become reality. There was no turning back. I risked the most important thing to me, our friendship, in order to get her back, in the end, not only that I didn't get her back, I lost our precious friendship too.

 

I couldn't imagine my eyes or ears. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and hoped when I opened them, I would wake up on my nice and comfortable bed and this was all a nightmare. However, when I opened my eyes, it still revealed a closed wooden door infront of me. I wanted to believe all this was a nightmare, but I couldn't lie to myself for long, it was, indeed, reality.

 

Even more tears fell without warning as I took no effort to wipe them away. I couldn't believe our friendship could lose to him that quickly. I couldn't believe how our friendship, that meant the whole world to me, would end that easily.

 

"Does our friendship mean nothing to you?!" I thought as my heart felt like it was violently torn apart by her words.

 

"How could you give up our friendship so easily?! I used it so you could choose the obviously more important choice to that jerk....In the end, you picked him! I can't believe you!" I thought.

 

Her words were like scalpels, so sharp it pierced through my skin and bones that were in its way and brutally sliced its target in half, my poor heart.

 

"She would never end this friendship! She'll be feeling so bad about what she had said and she would barge into the dorm any moment to apologize! I just know it!" I comforted myself as I continued to stare at the door.

 

I stared and stared, hoping a familiar girl would barge into the room after regretting her actions and apologize to me. A few minutes have passed, then 20, then 40, then 50. I had already been standing infront of the door like an idiot for a whole hour, waiting patiently for the girl to come back, but to no avail.

 

I knew accepting reality wasn't going to be easy, but I knew I had to do it, my legs were killing me. I turned around and moved over to the couch before dropping myself onto it. My feet felt better without so much pressure excerted on them anymore. I took one last glance at the closed door.

 

"Our friendship is really over....." I thought as I sighed deeply and leaned onto the back of the couch.

 

"She really left........."  I thought as I closed my eyes and a tear escaped and came trickling down my face.

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

=======================================================================================

 

Short update! ^^ Sorry guys~ Hope you guys don't mind this short update~ Sob sob..So sad T_T Aish... Another fight...Stupid Choi! I'm so sorry if I still hvn't got our beloved taeny 2gether... u'll just hv 2 be patient with me guys... I've already planned out the whole story~~ it's gonna be a long long 1.... Keke! ^^ Alot of probs will come up along the way... but...dun worry, when sifany finally breaks up, I'm gonna make him....suffer!!!!! Muahahahaha! -evil smirk-

 

I'm kinda busy but... I just had to update this fanfic! I'm just totally obsessed with writing fanfic nw... aish...I guess tht's the power of TaeNy! Keke! ^^ jk jk.... anw... pls comment, subscribe n upvote~ Seriously, comment guys! U guys aren't commenting as often anm.... T_T Thx so much 4 ur endless support guys! - TaeNy127