She's just the best dorm mate I could ever have, that's it!

I Am Willing To Wait For You...For A Thousand Years...And More

Taeyeon's POV

 

Say Yes! Eh eh eh eh! Say yes! Say yay yay yay yes~ Woh oh~ 

 

My eyes fluttered open and turned to the where the sound came from, Tiffany's phone.

 

"Ah! Stupid phone! I'm trying to sleep here! " I thought.

 

I tried to turn and check the wall clock for the time but realized I couldn't. I realized my hands were sore as I turned infront and  found them nicely wrapped around a familiar girl's waist. I froze immediately.

 

"Why is she in my bed? I don't recall sleeping with her last night!" I thought as I was really confused.

 

I soften and relaxed as I watched my sleeping beauty sleeping soundly infront of me. I decided to ignore the call and continue to admire my angel. We were so close that I could feel her hot breath on my face. It didn't take long for her strawberry scent to invade my nostrils. I leaned closer to her as I inhaled more of that addictive scent of her body. 

 

Then, my eyes stopped at those kissable lips of hers. They were so close but so far away. I closed my eyes and unconsciously leaned forward. 

 

"Wait! Kim Taeyeon! What are you doing?! She has a boyfriend!" I thought as I shot open my eyes instantly and distanced myself from her.

 

"Mmmm" someone moaned seductively.

 

My heart skipped a bit as I heard that seductive moan. She reached her hand and used the back of her hand to rub her eyes. She then moved her hand to cover as she yawned cutely. She opened her eyes and they instantly turned into beautiful cresent moons as soon as she noticed that I was staring at her. 

 

"Good morning, Taetae!" she greeted as I smiled.

 

"Good morning, Fany!" I greeted back.

 

"Phew! That was close! Kim Taeyeon! You have to control yourself next time! What were you thinking?!" I thought as I mentally scolded myself.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I moved closer to Taeyeon as I tilted my head and rested on her shoulder.  She put her arm around me as I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment being in her arms. My heart started beating rapidly. I just loved to be in her arms. 

 

"Mmm... It feels so warm and cozy...so comfortable... She never fails to make me feel safe, protected when I'm in her arms.... Why does everything feel so right when I'm with her? Wait! Hwang Mi Young! What are you thinking?!" I thought as I shot open my eyes and jumped into the air. 

 

This startled Taeyeon as she looked at me worriedly.

 

"I just remembered I need to go to class early today.." I lied as I picked up my uniform and dashed into the toilet before Taeyeon could see how red my face was.

 

--------------------------------------------

During lessons

 

The lesson was so boring, half of the class was falling asleep. My eyes were threatening to shut any second so I knew I needed to keep myself occupied. I started thinking of last night's prom.

 

Although it was not what I had expected, it was even better than I thought it would be. Despite getting a nasty injury, I have spent time with Taeyeon last night. Although it was short, it was still memorable. I am still so grateful for Taeyeon coming to my rescue yesterday, two times even! 

 

The image of Taeyeon's dreamy chocolate-brown eyes flashed across my mind.

 

"Ah! She's so cute! ............Wait! Hwang Mi Young! What are you thinking?!" I thought as I knocked myself on the head.

 

Then, that image flashed across my mind again, and again, and again. 

 

"Wait! Get out of my mind!" I thought but the image kept replaying in my mind.

 

Then, the cool wind from the fan hit my skin as I shivered instantly. 

 

"Wow! It's so cold!" I thought.

 

I started to miss being in her warm embrace. Everything seems to slow down every single time I'm in her embrace. It's just so comfortable that you can sleep in her arms without any problem. It was so different from Siwon's hard and stiff embrace, hers was soft, genlte and really comfortable.

 

"I wish I could be in her embrace now.......Wait!!! What is wrong with me today?!?! Stop thinking about her!" I thought.

 

"Miss Hwang, would you help us answer this question?" Miss Tan asked as I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

I looked at the difficult question on the board and bit on my lip, I didn't know how to answer the question.

 

"The answer is 23!" a familiar voice said.

 

I turned to find Jessica helping me answer my question.

 

"Good! Now, sit down Tiffany. Pay more attention from now on, okay?" she asked.

 

"Okay, so sorry," I apologized.

 

I sat down and turned to Jessica and mouthed a 'thank you' to her. She smiled and made an 'okay' sign with her fingers.

 

"Phew! Luckily Jessie was here, Hwang Mi Young! Pay more attention and stop thinking about Taeyeon!" I thought.

 

----------------------------------------

 

During recess

 

I thought my brain was going to rip into two any time soon. I couldn't stop thinking of Taeyeon! I have tried but failed miserably.

 

"What is wrong with you, Hwang Mi Young?!" I  thought as her cute dorky smile flashed across my mind.

 

My food was on the table as the rest were eating happily while I looked at my food and couldn't stop thinking of her.

 

"Tiff, why aren't you eating?" Jessie asked.

 

"Argh! Get out of my mind! I'm straight! So stop haunting me!" I thought as I got up and stormed away immediately.

 

I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't bother to look back to find out who that person was. I stopped as soon as I reached the bench beside the basketball court. I always went there to have some time alone to think through.

 

"I'm straight! I know I am! Why can't you stop appearing in my head?!" I thought as I burried my face in my hands.

 

"Tiff.....Are you okay?" Jessica asked.

 

"Yeah...I'm just..." I said, not knowing whether I should tell her about it.

 

"It's alright, you know you can trust me," she said.

 

"I ...can't stop thinking about Taeyeon..." I whispered.

 

"And?" she asked.

 

"And I'm straight! I know I am! But everytime I close my eyes, the image of Taeyeon will appear magically! And it's been haunting me since morning! I can't even pay attention in class! Jessie! Please tell me that I'm not falling for her!" I said.

 

"Well....I really don't know...I mean..I always think of Yuri because I love her but....you....I'm not too sure..." she said.

 

"But....I'm straight! I know I am! I have a boyfriend! But I can't get her off my mind!" I complained.

 

"Well...I think you just like her....as a friend...you don't need to get so worked up about this....I think of you all the time, not just you but ALL my friends too....especially Yuri! So it's perfectly fine...." she said.

 

"Yeah, you're right! She's just the best dorm mate I could ever wish for, and that's it! Gosh! I don't even know why I'm so worked up over this too...I have a boyfriend...I can't be falling for Taeyeon, that's ridiculous! Thanks Jessie! You're the best!" I said as I hugged her.

 

She smiled and said, "No problem!"

 

----------------------------------------

Or......... is she?!

 

 

To be continued....

 

===========================================================================================

 

Hey guys! I know I told you I won't be updating soon but I just couldn't help it! Here's a really short update! ^^ Pls pls pls comment and for new viewers, pls suscribe! Don't worry, the next chap. won't be so short..... Oh n I almost forgot, can anyone help me design a cover page for this fanfic? Pls message me if you can help me or have any questions! See ya guys! ^^ - TaeNy127