Cheater!

I Am Willing To Wait For You...For A Thousand Years...And More

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Hurry up, Taengoo! Stop staring at the dukongs already! I wanna shop for my Totoro!" Hyoyeon complained.

 

"Oh come on, Hyo! Let me admire them a little longer! You know I only have enough money to buy you a Totoro, that means I won't have enough to buy my dukongs! Can't you just let me admire them a little while longer before we go?" I asked as she pouted.

 

"Taengoo! Fany unnie has just bought you that giant dukong plush toy for your birthday so why can't you just go home and admire it all you want?! I want my Totoro now! N.O.W.!" she complained.

 

"Gah! Fine! Let's go..."I said, I knew it would be useless arguing with her when she wanted her Totoro this much, it has been a long time since I have last bought her her favourite Totoro things.

 

She smiled, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the Totoro section in the toy store. She stopped and picked up a grey plastic water bottle with a familiar cute grey rabbit-like creature's face on it. She smiled even wider as she picked it up for me to have a clearer view of the creature.

 

"Taengoo~ Can you buy me this water bottle? My bottle is getting old and needs to be changed.." she lied.

 

"Okay okay, just grab one of them and bring it to the counter. But this is the last one for this month, I'm running out of money because of you! Omma's not giving me any more money to buy you toys so you better be grateful!" I said as she smiled.

 

"Aw~ Thanks Taengoo~" she said as we made our way to the counter to pay for the bottle.

 

As usual, since it's a Saturday, Tiffany would be out with that jerk on a date. Although I did not like the idea, I wasn't angry about it. A few weeks had passed since my birthday party and I can say that Tiffany has changed a lot better. She has started to spend more time with me, going recess with us, going out together, doing homework together after school and talking to each other more often now. Although I still felt bad for making her cry that day, I was still really happy that she has learnt her lesson and paid more attention to me instead of that jerk.

 

While I started thinking of her, I started to miss that girl. I fished out my phone from my pocket and started to text the girl.

 

 

 

How's the date going? Having fun? I miss you...

 

 

 

After typing in the words, I tapped the send button on my touch screen phone as I have just realised it was our turn to pay. I slipped it back into my pocket and I took out my wallet to pay for the water bottle. I froze when I saw the price tag tied to the bottle, it cost two times more than what I have expected.

 

I handed the money to the cashier hesitantly as she quickly chucked the change into my hands and Hyoyeon skipped away happily with the bag of her water bottle in her hand while I followed her behind slowly.

 

"Looks like I might need to start saving up...again..." I thought and sighed.

 

I looked at my sister, still smiling widely at her new water bottle.

 

"Well...atleast Hyo likes it....it is worth it... I just can't buy new clothes for the rest of the month...that's all.. until I get my monthly allowance from omma next month..." I thought as I smiled at the sight of my sister, hugging the bottle tightly.

 

"Nobody is gonna steal it, Hyo!" I teased as she pouted cutely, like how Tiffany always does.

 

"But it's a Totoro water bottle! It's so cute! It's mine now! And I'm not gonna let go of it, ever!" she said as I giggled.

 

"You silly little girl.." I got cut off when my vibrated vigorously.

 

I reached into my pocket and took the vibrating device out and realized Tiffany had replied to my message.

 

 

 

Siwon had to leave half way through, I'm on my way back home now. I miss you too....

 

 

 

My heart was pounding vigorously as I read the last few words. My face and ears started to burn at such a simple yet powerful statement. It had been so long since I have heard those precious words from my lover. My face and ears burnt even more as I reread the last few words, double checking that I have not read them wrongly.

 

"Fany unnie, huh?" Hyoyeon asked while smirking.

 

"How did you know?" I asked, being surprised.

 

"Well...it's pretty obvious, when it's other people, you will just read the message and reply it calmly, but when it is Fany unnie's text message, you would stare at it more carefully, smile widely, reread the message and your face and ears start to turn pink..." she explained as my jaw dropped.

 

"Am I really that obvious?!" I asked as she nodded vigorously, emphasizing how obvious I was.

 

"Taengoo becomes really obvious when  she's in love~~" she teased as I playfully pushed her.

 

"Yah! You tease me again and you'll say goodbye to your Totoro things in the future!" I said as she frowned.

 

"Fine..." she said as I smiled.

 

"I win.... again! Byuntaeng's power! Whoohoo!" I thought as I smirked.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

"Taengoo, may I go to the ladies' before taking a cab home? I'm really urgent..." she asked as I nodded.

 

"Ofcourse, I'll wait for you here, be careful okay?" I asked.

 

"Okay! Bye Taengoo!" she said as I grabbed her by her shoulder.

 

"Hold up! Why are you bringing your water bottle with you when you're going to the toilet?" I asked as she frowned.

 

"I just wanna bring it along with me! Please, Taengoo~ I'm afraid I'll lose it, and I promised myself I'll bring it along with me everywhere I go!" she said as I sighed in defeat.

 

"Okay okay, make it quick, it's getting late," I said as I giggled at her dorkiness.

 

"Thanks so much, Taengoo~ Be right back!" she said as she turned around and headed towards the toilet.

 

"Well....since she's gonna take some time before coming back, I guess I'll just walk around this level while waiting for her...." I thought as I started roaming aimlessly around the ground level.

 

All the shops here were the same as the last time I came here to shop with Tiffany. We went into every single shop, she was trying on different clothes while I sat on the stools, admiring her beauty while she was dressed in beautiful shirts and dresses. One particular dress caught my eye as I still remembered exactly how beautiful Tiffany looked in it.

 

It was quite long, reaching to her kneecap and it was white in colour. It did not really have alot of design, actually pretty simple and plain but it looked really good on her. The way she tied her wavy brown hair half up and let half down totally took my breath away. If she could add wings at the back of the dress, she would have been an angel! Luckily, I snapped out of my byuntaeng thoughts before I really drooled over that sight of an angel in real life!

 

Out of all the dresses she had tried that day, it fitted her the most. She looked pure, gentle, graceful, neat, kind and soft, just like how she  is in real life, it really said 'Tiffany' when I looked at her in that dress. Unfortunately, we could not afford it even if we have added both of our allowance together for that month. All we could do was walk away hesitantly and hope we'll have enough money to buy it someday.

 

However, I did not forget to tell her how beautiful she looked in that dress and how well it suited her. She was so shy when I complimented her that she started blushing like crazy. Like always, I couldn't help but giggle at her super cute reaction to my compliment.

 

I looked away from that particular shop where Tiffany had tried the dress and continued to roam aimlessly around the level again. My stomache started to growl as I searched around for some snacks to fill my hunger for the time being. Just then, my eyes sparkled at the sight of an ice-cream stand at the right side of the mall. Without hesitation, I ran towards the stand quickly as there was nobody in line.

 

However, I slowed down and finally came to a stop when my eyes landed on a couple not very far away from me, a familiar guy wrapping his hand around a girl's waist while feeding her some ice-cream, walking happily together. The girl went into the shop infront of them as the guy remained outside the shop, finishing the ice-cream.

 

Rage got the best of me when I realized who the familiar guy was. I clenched my fists and sprinted towards him as quickly as I could, jumped into the air, brought my right fist up, getting ready to punch him. He heard my footsteps and turned around when I used all my might and hit him in the face so hard he flew a few metres back before falling flat on the ground. This attracted some attention from the shoppers around us but I didn't care about them.

 

He brought his hands to his injured face as he winced in pain. 

 

"What the hell, you little brat?!" he shouted as I clenched onto my fists even harder.

 

"I should be the one saying that line, jerk!" I shouted back at him as I bent down, grabbed him by his collar.

 

"How could you?! Fany loves you so much and you're cheating on her?! You bastard!" I cursed as I tried kicking him in the stomache but he caught my leg before I had my chance.

 

He quickly stood up, still in pain but managed to stand up without falling. He stepped forward and his fists flew towards my face.

 

Bang!

 

 

I fell to the ground almost instantly after I heard the noise. Pain stung my nose and teeth as I brought my hands to my face hoping it would make the pain go away but to no avail. I knew more and more people were turning their attention to us but I didn't care about it anymore, all I wanted to do now was murder this bastard.

 

"This is what you get for punching Choi Siwon, !" he shouted.

 

"You! I'm gonna tell Fany about this! I'm not gonna let you hurt her!" I exclaimed as he smirked.

 

An awkward silence filled the air when I waited for him to answer but recieved no reply. We glared at each other intensely when he finally broke the silence after a few seconds of smirking.

 

"You still don't get it, do you? I will always win! No matter what!" he said as it angered me even more.

 

"What are you talking about?!" I asked as he smirked again.

 

"Well, midget, let me explain everything to you. Think about it, she loves me, with all her heart, why would she even believe you? No proof, no evidence, nothing! Secondly, if you are going to tell her that I'm cheating on her, aren't you the one who's the one who's hurting her here? She's perfectly happy now but you must go to her and tell her such sad news without any proof.... Who's the one hurting her, huh?! Is is me? Or you?! At the end of the day, I'll still win! I always win!" he said.

 

I opened my eyes wide and left my mouth open, I wanted to say something smart back at him but nothing came out of my mouth. I didn't want to believe it but he was right. Even if he was cheating on my lover, he was not entirely wrong.

 

"I suggest you keep your mouth shut and act normal, you don't want to tell her what happened and make her  sad right? Think of the consequences, midget. You said you loved her right? You want her to be happy right? Then don't tell her and she can forever live in happines...." he said as the girl came out of the shop and walked towards us.

 

"Honey, is there something wrong?" she asked as he shook his head and acted like nothing has happened.

 

"Oh, she just lost her way so I have given her the directions..." he lied smoothly.

 

"Aw~ you're so sweet~ C'mon, let's go! It's getting late!" she said as he nodded.

 

He put his arm around her waist again as he started walking away, chatting happily with the girl like nothing had happened. All I did was stand there on the same spot, not even moving an inch. I couldn't. There were just too many things flashing across my mind right now.

 

"What should I do? Should I tell Fany about this? Or should I just wait a little longer?" I thought as I clenched my fists in frustration.

 

"Grrr! Choi Siwon! How could you?! Fany loves you so much but you have been playing her all this time!!! If murder was not a crime, you would have been burnt into ashes by now!" I thought.

 

Someone grabbed me by my wrists as I finally remembered my sister was here too. 

 

"I'm back!" she said cheerfully.

 

"Let's go," I said coldly, not even making eye contact with her and stormed away to the taxi stand.

 

Throughout the whole time waiting for the taxi, I was awfully quiet while I stared at the ground and started thinking about something. The only thing that was on my mind was the incident that happened a while ago. As soon as we got on the taxi, I leaned back on my seat, still quietly thinking as I could tell Hyoyeon was observing my sudden change in mood and tone but I didn't care. 

 

"Choi Siwon!!!! You bastard!!!! Grrr...." I thought as I hit hardlyonto the door.

 

I leaned my head against the hard glass window and started thinking whether I should tell Tiffany about this.

 

"If I tell you about this............. I just hope you'll be okay..." I thought, but I clearly knew she wouldn't be alright.

 

I opened my mouth, all that came out was a long and deep sigh. I didn't know which option I should choose, a simple wrong decision could result to many problems later on. I was afraid of that so I couldn't decide on which one to choose. I didn't dare to. I was in a dilemma.

 

 

 

To be continued......

 

=========================================================================================

 

Hey guys! Short update! Really sudden huh? Keke! More complications coming up! What will Taeyeon choose? To tell or not to tell? What will happen to Tiffany? What about Taeyeon? Sorry, I wanted it to be longer but my examination period is starting next week so I had to uppdate quickly for you guys! Thx so much 4 ur endless support guys! Pls try 2 comment k? Nowadays u guys r not commenting as often anm.... Pls pls pls comment, subscribe n upvote! I'll really appreciate it! ^^ -  TaeNy127