The First Day Of High School

I Am Willing To Wait For You...For A Thousand Years...And More

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

"Ring Ring! Ring Ring! Ring Ring!" My phone woke me up from my beauty sleep. I slowly got up as I reach for my phone beside my bed and checked the caller ID, Kwon Yuri.

 

"H..Hello?" I said still half asleep.

 

"Kim Taeyeon! What the heck is taking you so long?! Do you know how long Sooyoung, Yoona and I have been waiting for you outside your house?! Get your out here now!!! NOW!" Yuri exclaimed and hung up the phone.

 

"Oh My God! I totally forgot!!!" I blurt out as I just realised I was supposed to meet Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri an hour earlier before school starts so we can roam around our new school and get to know it better.

 

I grabbed my new uniform and rushed to the bathroom. I tried multi-tasking, brushing my teeth and changing into my uniform at the same time. Then, I searched for my rubber band, quickly pulled back my hair and tied it into a pony tail. I hurried to the kitchen, grabbed a ham and cheese sandwitch which my mother had prepared for me before leaving for work. Then, I grabbed my school bag and luggage and sprinted to the door as quickly as my legs could carry me. I quickly opened the door, finding three girls standing outside my house, with three luggage by their side.

 

"Kim Taeyeon! You finally got your out here! What was taking you so long?!" Yuri shouted at me, shaking her head.

 

"I'm sorry guys, I totally forgot about it," I apologized.

 

"It's okay, Taeyeon. Let's go, I really wanna see how our school's like! C'mon guys! Let's not waste time!" Sooyoung said, just saving my from Hell-Yuri.

 

These three are my best buds! We've been together ever since we were 6 years of age. These three friends have always been there for me when I needed help, cheered me up when I was down and protected me so I would not get bullied by others, as I have always been the shortest and smallest among the people of the same age as me. These are the best friends anyone could ever wish for and I am really glad that we are going to the same high school together.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

 

"Hello, Jessie? I've just reached the school. Where are you, Seohyun and Sunny?" Tiffany asked as she was standing outside her new high school, alone and afraid.

 

"Oh, we've already reached half an hour ago, we are in the canteen now." Jessica replied.

 

"Oh okay, I'm going in right now! See you! Bye!" Tiffany said with enthusiasm as she hung up the phone.

 

Tiffany walked into the school, dragging her luggage with her and roaming around the school, trying to find the canteen.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oh my god! This place is huge!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she couldn't believe her own eyes.

 

"Wow! C'mon, let's check it out!" Yoona said as she pulled poor Sooyoung beside her and ran into the school, leaving Yuri and Taeyeon behind. Within seconds, they disappeared into thin air. "Those excited little kids abandoned us... Well, it's not the first time. Now we have to find them and have less time to explore the school! Urgh! Just perfect!" Taeyeon said with sarcasm.

 

With that, Yuri and Taeyeon has to split up to look for the two missing girls. Taeyeon was too busy finding for the girls to take note of her surroundings. She accidentally knocked into a girl, who lost balance and was going to fall. With quick reflex, Taeyeon reached out her hand just in time and caught the girl. Taeyeon's eyes met her hazel-brown eyes and instantly got lost in it.

 

"Wow!.. Her eyes are so... beautiful.." She thought.

 

She felt her heart beating faster and faster as she slowly helped the girl back up on her feet, not even breaking eye contact with each other for a second.

 

"Why is my heart beating so fast? What's wrong with me?" She thought, feeling really confused.

 

She snapped out of it as she quickly broke eye contact with the girl for a few seconds.

 

"Are..Are you okay? I'm... I'm really sorry... I..I didn't know that you were standing infront of me...." Taeyeon apologized.

 

"Gosh! Why am I stuttering? I never stutter!" Taeyeon thought, deeply confused.

 

"It's okay, thanks for catching me anyway.." The girl said politely with a warm smile.

 

"Fany! There you are! We've been waiting for you for so long!" Another girl with blonde hair complained as she appeared from behind Taeyeon.

 

"Sorry, Jessie! I didn't know where the canteen is so I roamed around the school and... got lost." The girl lowered her head and replied shyly.

 

"Next time, just ask people where it is, silly! Now, let's go! The others are waiting for us!" The blonde girl said as she grabbed the girl by her wrist and pulled her away.

 

"Bye!" The girl said as she waved at Taeyeon for the last time before disappearing behind the white pillars, leaving Taeyeon behind, alone and confused.

 

"Taeyeon, I've found them!" Yuri yelled, pulling the two girls painfully by their wrist, one on her right and one on her left. 

 

"Hey! C'mon Yuri! I was just excited....C'mon, don't be angry.." Yoona explained, but only earning a glare from the older girl.

 

"Fine!" Yuri barked as she let go of their wrists instantly.

 

Yuri turned to Taeyeon as she realized she was being awfully quiet. Yuri realized that Taeyeon was looking at the ground, scratching her head as if she was confused about something.

 

"Why did I stutter? I never stutter! Not even infront of teachers! And my heartrate increased! What's going on with me?" Taeyeon thought.

 

"Taeyeon? Taeyeon?" Yuri called Taeyeon but she was too deep in her thought to realize Yuri was calling her.

 

"Kim Taeyeon!" Yuri shouted, trying to get her attention. Taeyeon snapped out of it and instantly jump into the air as she got shocked by Yuri.

 

"What?" Taeyeon replied nervously.

 

"Are you okay? You look like there's something bordering you." Yuri said, feeling concerned.

 

"No, I'm fine" Taeyeon lied.

 

"C'mon let's roam around the school before we have to assemble in the school hall," Taeyeon continued, trying to switch the subject.

 

"Okay let's go!" Sooyoung replied, not trying to push Taeyeon further, she knew her stubborn character, Taeyeon will never tell them what's on her mind.

 

The school is made up of a total of three buildings. The first building is where all the classrooms are located. The second building is where all their dorms are located. The third building is where the canteen, extra rooms, courts and studios are located, such as computer rooms, basketball court, dance studios,etc.

 

After they have finished roaming around the school, the girls had to assemble at the school hall.

 

---------------------------------------------

At the school hall

The school hall was crowded with students and filled with their noises and chatters.

 

WIthin minutes, a midle-aged man went up on stage and said," Good morning students! I'm Mr. Lee, the principal and welcome to our high school! Since today is your first day here, you'll not have lessons today and it will resume tomorrow as I want you all to explore the school and know it better and get settled into your dorms. As we have limited space here, you are to share a dorm with another student. You will not be allowed to choose your dorm mates or change them as it has already been chosen for you and you are to stick with that dorm mate for the rest of the year. Take this opportunity to get to know your dorm mate more and get along with him/her. Please check your dorm numbers on the notice board at the back of the hall. Dorm numbers 1-100 are on the first level of the first building where the dorms are located, 101-200 are on the second level,201-300 are on the third level, etc. That is all, thank you and have a pleasant day here at our school!"

 

Within seconds, the back of the hall was filled with students pushing their way through, to get a look at their own dorm number.

 

"Hey! I got dorm number 49. What about you guys?" Yuri asked the rest.

 

"I got 27" Taeyeon replied.

 

"I got 118" Sooyoung replied.

 

"I got 155" Yoona replied.

 

"I guess we're splitting up.. Okay, let's just go to our dorms, put our bags and luggage down, change and have breakfast? I'm still hungry, and maybe go out after breakfast?" Taeyeon asked as she still felt hungry after eating the sandwitch.

 

"Yes! Food!" Sooyoung replied, almost drooling at the thought of having breakfast.

 

With that, the girls went their seperate ways.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey girls, I got 27! What did you girls get?" Tiffany asked the rest.

 

"I got 49..." Jessica replied coldly.

 

"I got 118" Sunny replied with a wide smile.

 

"I got 155" Seohyun replied shyly.

 

"Oh well, let's just enjoy our free day... You girls wanna go shopping? Let's go to our dorms, change and go shopping!" Tiffany suggested.

 

"Shopping!" All three of them screamed in unison.

 

With that, they also went their seperate ways.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's POV

 

"25, 26... 27! Found it!" I said as I opened the door. I realized that there were no bags, luggage or anybody in sight.

 

"I guess my dorm mate's still not here.." I thought as I went in and closed the door behind me.

 

The room is not too big or too small, just the right size for two people. Right infront of the door was a couch just big enough for two people, infront of it was a small table and a television, the right side of the room has two closets and a toilet on the left side of the room.

 

At the end of the room, were two single-sized beds right beside each other, about two metres apart. I walked to the end of the room, put down my things neatly beside the bed on the right, took out my clothes and went to the toilet to change and left the toilet door half open as there was no one in the room except for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

 

"27! Here it is!" I said as I opened the door.

 

There was noboby in sight or any bags or luggage laying on the groud.

 

"Guess my dorm mate's not here yet." I thought.

 

 I put down my things next to the door and took out my clothes from my luggage as I went to the toilet, going to change. I pushed open the door. To my astonishment, there was a girl, back facing me with only her bra and on. She turned around, shocked as she saw me.

 

"Ah! Byuntae!" She shouted as she tried to grab her clothes to cover her half- body.

 

I was so shocked. I also got a little distracted when I saw the girl's, the girl who I knocked into a few moments earlier, half- body. My face started burning but I did not care about it, all I could focus on was her smoking hot body.

 

"Oh My God! So Hot!" I thought to myself as I lost grip of my clothes that were in my hands, landing right infront of the toilet.

 

Then, I realized what I was doing and quickly looked away from her hotness.

 

"What are you doing, Kim Taeyeon!?" Mentally scolding myself.

 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know anybody was insi.." I said but got cut off when she ran out of the toilet and was about to punch me in the face. I brought my hands to my face in a defence position, getting ready for the impact when she didn't notice my fallen clothes on the floor, stepped on them, tripped and fell heavily onto me. I closed my eyes as we both hit the ground hardly with a thud. I knew it wouldn't end well.

 

Then, I felt a pair of soft lips gently pressing onto mine. Instanly, I shot open my eyes as they met her hazel-brown eyes once again. I found myself slowly getting lost in her beautiful eyes just like before. My heart started beating faster and faster and my face was so hot it felt as if it was on fire.

 

"What's wrong with me?" I thought, feeling really confused as I've never felt this way before.

 

We were in that same position for about three seconds before the girl pulled her lips away from mine.

 

"AH! What the hell! You're such a byuntae and now you have just stolen my first kiss!" the girl screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

"No wait! You're the one who didn't close the door. How in the world was I supposed to know that someone was changing in there?! And you're the one who fell onto me and kissed me! I should be the one complaining!" I shouted at her.

 

"I thought there was nobody else here, okay?! And that was my first kiss!! My first kiss!!!" She yelled as she tried to defend herself.

 

"That was my first kiss too!!! And eveyone has already been told that we will share a dorm with a dormmate! Why in the world did you even leave your door open when you know that someone might come in and see you half- any moment?!" I barked back at her without thinking it through.

 

"B...But...But..." She struggled as she tried to defend herself but couldn't think of anything.

 

Then, I suddenly felt really guilty as I realized that I have shouted at her so harshly without thinking it through. I seldom get angry at people, but once I'm angry, I can become a monster( according to Yuri), lose control of myself and start shouting everything that comes to my mind, no matter how harsh it is. I act really rash when I'm angry so I always try my best to stay calm. I also stay angry at something or someone for a very long time before forgiving them, which is why they call me 'Stubborn Tae' for a reason.

 

However, for some reason, I couldn't stay angry at her for long and I've already started to feel the guilt for losing my temper like that. I didn't want to lose a chance at becoming friends with her.

 

"Hey, let's just forget that this ever happened, okay? Let's just try to get along with each other, okay?" I asked as I tried to end this "war".

 

She completely ignored me, rushed to the small table where her phone was, took her phone and darted back into the bathroom again, not even looking at me and slammed the door in my face. Making sure to lock it this time and also texted someone as I could hear the noises made when she tapped on each letter while texting.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's text 

 

To: Sica, Soonkyu, Seo

OMG!!! THERE'S A BYUNTAE IN MY ROOM! SHE JUST PEEPED WHILE I WAS CHANGING AND SHE HAS JUST STOLE MY FIRST KISS! HELP!!! PLS RESCUE ME!!!  -NEED HELP-

From: Fany

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

 

A few minutes later, the girls knocked aggressively on the door of TaeNy's dorm. Taeyeon who didn't know anything, innocently went to open the door. She turned the door knob and opened the door finding three girls with crossed arms, glaring at her.

 

"ATTACK!" Hell-sica shouted.

 

 Instantly, Hell-Sica pouced onto Taeyeon, both of them fell painfully onto the ground. With Jessica on top of Taeyeon, she put her whole body weight on her so she couldn't get up. Seohyun and Sunny took this chance and one on each side, pressed Taeyeon's hands and legs onto the groud so that she totally couldn't move, with Sunny pressing Taeyeon's right hand and right leg onto the groud and Seohyun pressing Taeyeon's left hand and left leg onto the ground.

 

"That's for being a byuntae and stealing my bestfriend's first kiss, !" Hell-sica barked at Taeyeon who couldn't move an inch.

 

"What in the world is going on here?! Get off of me!!!" Taeyeon said as she was confused and shocked by the girls' sudden appearance and attack.

 

"Fany! Are you okay? We've come as fast as we could after recieving your message."Jessica asked Tiffany, feeling worried.

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

==================================================================================================

 Hell-sica! Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this, so sorry if this is kinda boring... This is my first time writing a fanfic so I'm kinda new at this. Please comment and suscribe! -TaeNy127