Chapter 6

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 6~

-Seoul, Korea, June 2005-

In the afternoon, after the vocal practice, DBSK guys went to the dance room for their upcoming album title song ‘Rising Sun’ MV dance practice. It seems Junsu can hardly concentrate during the practice. He had made a number of mistakes since this morning not until Ri In came back from the recording studio with their lunch. As she stepped into the dance room, she sees Manager Park having a solemn discussion with Junsu.

Ri In handed Yunho the bags of lunch boxes as he reached out his hand to offer her help. Her eyes just can’t get off from Junsu and Manager Park, “What just happened?”

“Manager Park was furious,” Jaejoong said as he took off the lunch box cover to reveal the delicious lunch.

“Then why aren’t you four involve?” Ri In was curious to see them happily eating when Manager Park is so angry.

“Because Junsu was the one making Manager in such a fury,” Yoochun leaned on the huge mirror beside where Ri In standing. “He kept repeating the same mistake since this morning.”

Ri In turned to see Junsu who having his head staring down on the floor, taking each and every word coming out from Manager Park’s mouth, in pressure.

“I don’t wish to see anymore mistake, you hear me,” Manager Park tried his best not to be too harsh even he received a high pressure from the BOD in the last monthly meeting.

As he was about to point his finger to another member, Ri in walked up to him, “Manager hyung, it is time to hand the dance room to the girls…” she reminded him.

He turned to see the girls who have been trained under SM for a long period of time, his facial expression gradually brightened a little. Also because the cheery voice of Ri In, “I see, keep up the good work girls. Guys, grab your lunch and have a two hours break before heading to the fashion department.”

Ri In formed a relieve smile on face then turned to the guys with a thumb up; they chuckled and showed her a thumb up as well, except Junsu. He took his towel and walked out the room restlessly. Stood by the doorway, the girl saw exactly how depressed Junsu was.

“Oppa, are you alright?” she tilted her head and looks at him concernedly.

Junsu flashed a not too convincing smile, “I’m alright you better get starting. Don’t push yourself too hard, Taeyeon.” He slightly patted on her shoulder and headed off.

“Junsu oppa,” Taeyeon was about to go after Junsu, right in the time, Ri In was walking towards the exit in a very fast pace as she sees him walking off from the dance room. Walking pass Taeyeon, Ri In held on her shoulder, “I’ll look after him, continue with the practice.”

From a few steps behind, Yoona was staring at Taeyeon. She felt Taeyeon had been behaved weirdly upon meeting Junsu and Ri In. Nevertheless, she just doesn’t know the reason why she is behaving like this.

Ri In grabbed a cold bottle of mineral water as she walked passed the water station; a place where all SM staff and artist get water. She knew Junsu would be at the same place. Step by step she walked down the stairs; taking a seat one stair above Junsu she placed the cold bottle on his face as he was staring blankly in the air not even notice her presence.

Junsu instantly stood up then turned to looks at Ri In, “What’s this for?”

Ri In held on his wrist and slightly pulled him seated down beside her on the same stair. She slid her hand into his as she looked right into his eyes, “You must have a rather bad day…anything bugging you that made you can’t concentrate?”

Looking at the concerning hazel eyes of hers, Junsu can’t help but pulled her into his warm embracement. He closed his eyes while sniffing the scent coming out from her hair.

She brought up her hand to his back, running up and down “You know you can tell me…I’ll always be by your side.”

A moment of silence had made Ri In become more worried. As she was about to utter a word, the heavy sigh of his has cut her off. Junsu loosened his embracement and buried his sweaty face in his palms. “Ever since we began practicing ‘Rising Sun’ dance steps, I felt so wrong. It seems this genre song doesn’t suit me at all. Dancing like a…”

Ri In cut him off with a glistening glare “Hey, there’s no artist in SM that can’t dance. You had practiced years for vocal so did dance. Are you trying to say you’re sick of it and plan on giving up leaving the guys behind?”

Seeing the worried expression on her face, Junsu can’t help but chuckled. Ri In pouted not knowing what exactly he is thinking about. She lowered her head, filling herself in thoughts.

Their hands which initially just held on together loosely had soon interlocked as Junsu turned to his left to see the cheery Ri In too affected by his depress. He gently touched on her cheek, “Depress can infect people? It seems you got infected by me.”

Ri In pressed her forehead against his arm as she said, “I wish I could know you better, understand you more. Unlike now; sitting right beside you not being able doing anything to make you feel better.”

“Babo,” he reached his hand over her head to turned her face him directly, “it’s not like that, perhaps is just a temporally emotion break down.”

“Are you feeling stress because of this album title song?” Ri In asked as she looked into his eyes. “You hated this song?”

Junsu shook his head as his fingers grasping tighter on Ri In’s, “It’s not that. I like this song very much in fact; this song may help us gained more popularity. But look at my new hairstyle…” he touched on his own hair, “I know I’m not the type that could have a cool hairstyle. But just how on earth can I accept this when it’s like an onion and red in colour.”

Ri In turned to him with a ‘what you just said’ stares. “Look on the bright side, you’re lucky enough to get this style than getting Yoochun’s. His was terrible.”

Didn’t know why, Junsu laughed out happily as he stood up upon hearing Ri In’s comment on Yoochun’s new hairstyle. “What are you laughing? You are seriously driving me crazy,” Ri In complained. “Suddenly laughed suddenly depressed…”

All of the sudden, Junsu pulled Ri in up and hugged him tightly, “Thanks, I need to thank god for sending such an angel to me. I can not don’t think of you each and every minute of my life.”

“It’s that the reason why you can’t concentrate during the practice?” Ri In whispered in her heart, guiltily.

Junsu held on her shoulders to pull her off his hug. Gradually, he lowered his head in order to level their height, leaning in to kiss her lip. Out of sudden, the sound of the door to the stairway shut had stopped what he was about to do.
“Did anyone saw us?” Ri In worried.

-

“Bwoh…” Yunho stood up instantly as he heard what Tiffany just whispered into his ear. His eyes widened looking down at Yoona disbelievingly, “Are you kids joking? Giving us some fun since we are kind of off track nowadays due to havoc schedule?”

“Haha…” Jaejoong laughed sarcastically then closed in his and Yuri’s gap, looked into her eyes sternly, “Are you serious?”

Yuri stepped back as his stare was threatening, “Oppa…that’s what we saw…you can choose not to believe it…”

“What can choose,” Yoona stepped in using her body to cover Yuri from facing the sudden solemn face of Jaejoong. “That’s the reality, what we seen. We’re here to inform you guys since Manager Park is rather off track as well.”

Yuri nodded her head, “Who knows what will happen if he knows….”

“You don’t need to be scared,” Changmin patted on Yuri’s shoulder. “Jaejoong hyung don’t mean to scare you. He was too dramatic so stop shivering.”

“Good evening, let’s have dinner,” all six of them turned looking at the two bowing figures. As Junsu and Ri In looked up, he was dragged away by Yunho’s strong arm while Ri In was pulled to the side by Yoona.

Yunho was having both his arms around Junsu’s neck. At one angle, it seems he was about to choke to dead. “Be honest or you’ll be dying horribly,” Jaejoong pointed at Junsu with his eyes narrowing evilly.

“Tell us, Jang Ri In” Yoona step by step walking up to Ri In until she bumped on the wall behind, “Are you dating Kim Junsu? If you lie, you’ll have a tragic ending.”

“Just let me go, will you?” Junsu and Ri In ran off from them to the exit but Yoochun pulled the sliding door closed in a relax post, “Not that easy…”

“Be honest,” Yoona said with Jaejoong continued, “Just speak from your heart…”

“Or I’ll…” Yoochun reached his hand to Ri In’s neck tickling her in a seducing way. Upon seeing that, Junsu held on Ri In’s shoulders and pulled her away from Yoochun, “Since when did you become like this…” Junsu eyed hard on Yoochun.

“Hor…” the six people had finally got an answer. They pointed at them two with their index finger, “You two are really together…”

Junsu bravely slipped his hand into Ri In, interlocking it, “Yeah, we’re dating. So what’s the big deal…” a smile slipped off from her lip.

“Just look at the smile on her,” Yoochun teased.

“Who was the one kept calling Ri In ajumma and kept argue for nothing,” Yuri sneered.

“That’s what we call love birds,” Changmin laughed.

“Yah, stop making fun on us,” Ri In walked up to them and slightly hits on their crossed arms.

“See, she’s hitting us so softly,” Yoochun continue having fun on Ri In, “Did Junsu’s love took away your mighty strength?”

“Enough,” Junsu flashes a smiling glare to s as his arm surrounds Ri In’s shoulder, “from now on, do not come too close to my Ri In…”

“Ah noona, you’re blushing like a fresh tomato…” Yoona trying hard to holds back her huge laugh.

As they were happily sneering and teasing this pair of couple, little they did not know, there was someone stood by the doorway listening to each and every word. She pressed against her aching chest as her heart was beating real fast. At that moment, she just feels like her heart was stab by a knife. She works so hard in order to make the company notice her presence so that she could debut faster and have the chance of performing on the same stage as her love one. Tried so hard to make him fall for her in the past years when Ri In was not in sight yet. He was her only motivation to not give up after training so many years without any achievements. But now, it seems whatever she had done was futile. There was not a day she has not, not envisage the picture of Junsu and her walking in the park as one lovely couple. Envisage of hers was fragile. The dream she had all this while had finally ended.

“Taeyeon,” one of the managers of SM happened to walked pass her, “Why you are here and why the eyes are all red?”

Immediately, Taeyeon linked her arm with hers, “Noona, there’s something I would like to ask for your advise. Let’s talk about it while heading back to main office.” She averted her attention from the DBSK practice room.

-SM Canteen-

“Hey, give that back to me,” Ri In smacked on Junsu’s head as she struggle to get back her chicken from his plate. The moment she realized how hard she hit, she rubbed on his head looking at him with an innocent guilty look, “I’m sorry, it hurts?”

Junsu leaned in and pecked on her lip, “Feel much better.”

Ri In shyly hits on his chest, “Stop that…”

“Yah…won’t you guys feel like throw up?” Eunhyuk made a disgusted face of expression. “Four of you are staying in the same place these two human. Watching these disgusted scenes won’t you all get sick?”

“All of us have an antibiotic pill for that,” Yoochun laughed. “After having that, we’re anti with all those and feel nothing.”

“Don’t bother about them,” Junsu have his hand around Ri In’s waist, “They are jealous with us…”

Just when they are happily talking in the group, unexpectedly, Manager Park made his appearance. His loud voice echoed in the canteen, “Kim Junsu, Jang Ri In come to my office now!”

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
enjoy this chapter?
hope that all of you like this chapter...
thanks for the comments...as for readers who did not leave comment, feel free to leave one, whether it is negative or positive...
stay tune for the next chapter...Ri In will be singing...