Chapter 28

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 28~

By the time they reach Mrs. Kim’s house, the sky had turned completely dark. Staring up to the mansion in front of her, Ri In found herself standing in front of a luxurious mansion.

“Come in,” she ushered her into her mansion. “After so long talking with you, you’ve not tell me your name. How do I address you?” she asked.

“Jang Ri In, call me Ri In will do,” Ri In placed the bags on the coffee table. “Since you’re back in home safely, I shall make my move.” She bowed courteously.

“I’ve an idea,” Mrs. Kim clapped her hands frantically as an idea came across her mind. Turning her attention to Ri In with a mischievous smile, “Shall I set a blind date for you and my son? I found there are so much in common between you and him.”

Ri In stunned speechless to what Mrs. Kim just mentioned. “Mrs. Kim, that idea is seriously not good. I don’t even know who your son is and he is the same, how can it…”

“What if I insist?” she insisted. Her stubbornness had goggled Ri In, “Ajumma…” her voice trailed away.

A smile formed as Mrs. Kim walks Ri In out from her mansion to the porch, “It’ll be fine. A lunch won’t take you too much time, maybe after this meeting you’ll find my son really suitable for you…”

“Ajumma…isn’t it more appropriate for you to speak to your son first?” Ri In trying her best in persuading her in thinking twice for the blind date idea.

“Never mind,” Mrs. Kim begins making a fuss over it. “Awhile ago, who was the one initiated that will accompany when I’m lonely. Who is the girl who said I shouldn’t be upset by small little things since I’m having high blood pressure…ahh, why do I see things blur?” she pretends to collapse on Ri In.

Frightened by her, Ri In catch hold of her, “Ajumma…ahh…I’ll go, you don’t be so upset about this. I promise I’ll go…”

A sly smirk slipped off her lips as she heard the reply from Ri In. “Then that’s a deal, I’ll inform you when the date…is”

-

Ambling on the street, there are still a few rows of houses before reaching her brand new living place. It had been the third time she moved out from a hostel to a different hostel.
“Li Yin,” Hankyung called from the back. “Where have you been that brings you home this late at time?”

Feeling happy to see the person who cares about her the most through out these years, she couldn’t help but linked her arm with his. “Ge ge, why do I see you wherever you go? Have you and Hyori became my guardian angel?”

“Sounds enthusiastic?” Hankyung sneered without looking at her as he can’t help but to overwhelmed by smile upon hearing Hyori’s name. “Is it because you’re moving into DBSK’s house and that became the reason behind of that enthusiasm.”

Ri In hissed smilingly to hear that sneer. Looking up to the house that had become a place for her to live, her smile gradually faded as she sees Junsu eyeing at her detestably.

“Taeyeon, I’ll send you home,” Junsu grabbed hold of her hand and walked her to the passenger seat, opening the car door for her.

“Junsu had become really childish nowadays,” Hankyung withdrew his hand and tuck it in his jeans pocket.

Stepping into the house, she sees all four of them sitting in the living room watching another horror movie again.

“Yah…what’s wrong with you, watching horror movie in this late time?” Ri In covered her eyes by her hand.

Pulling her arm manly, Jaejoong forced Ri In to watch with them, “Come on, there’s nothing much to scare.”

“I don’t want!” she screamed and run towards her room.

-

Having his eyes stare down on the girl onion bread soft toy, Junsu filled himself in thoughts. Contemplating what Taeyeon had said earlier. Deep inside his heart, he knows whatever he had done to her all this while was insidious. No matter how hard he pretends that Ri In is no longer there in his heart, it is still futile as his heart can never betray him. This had always come to fear him that the truth is that he still can’t erase her from his memories.

- Wedding Reception, Korea 2007-

“This is for the bridesmaid and best man,” the manager of the hotel handed a pair of onion bread soft toy to the both Junsu and Ri In. Holding on the girl, it dressed with red dress with a ribbon on head. “It’s so cute,” Ri In touched on it.

“I’ll take this,” Junsu snatched it away from her hold and handed her the boy one. “You’ll take the boy since the girl is more suitable for me.”

“Hey are you crazy to take the girl one?” Ri In held on his arm, pulling him to turn around whilst keep hitting him, “a guy should have the guy…”

“I just wish to have something that could remind me of you,” Junsu said it barely a whisper. Something which he has no courage to confront Ri In. Earlier this day, he had gone into a terrible quarrel with Taeyeon that she forced him to delete all pictures he had taken with Ri In, in order to prove he is no longer have a tinge feeling for Ri In.

-Korea 2008-

“Come in,” he hid the soft toy in the drawer as he heard a knock on his door. He whirled to see his mother.

“Junsu,” she encircle her arms around Junsu’s shoulders, “You do want omma to feel happy right…”

He frowned looking at his mother as he sensed the weirdness in her. Within a minute, a little boy came into his room, “Aunt has arranged a blind date for you, hyung…”

“Omma,” he moved her hands away as he stood up from his seat staring down at her, “Is that true?”

“Don’t listen to this monkey,” Mrs. Kim slightly pinched on Inhwan behind her back. “I’m going with you, to have a lunch with this girl who had helped me earlier this day. I was about to rolled down on the stairs but she saved me.” open forth her hands whilst looking away from Junsu, “Shouldn’t I treat her a lunch and you as my son should come along…”

“Hyung, go with aunt. I bet you’ll definitely enjoy the lunch, she’s a pretty girl.” Inhwan smirked.

“Aish…she’s your savior; you should go thank her by yourself…” Junsu walked away into the washroom.

On the next day, Junsu loves his mother and care for her. He has no reason on rejecting it and agreed.

“Omma,” Junsu called his mother. “I’m here in the hotel restaurant, where are you?”

“Oh, did you see a girl wearing pink dress? I’m in the washroom we’ll be back in a minute. Go talk to her first.”

“That’s not a good idea,” Junsu turned around intending to pace towards the washroom. “I’ll wait for you…”

“Listen to me and go have a conversation with her before my blood pressure goes really high up!” Mrs. Kim threatened him by speaking really loud. Whenever he hears her mother in such a tone of voice, he’ll feel sacred. It’s not that he’s really scared but he’s more concerned that his mother will blood pressure will affected by his disobedient.

“Okay, calm down I’ll go…” he compromised with her mother again. Ambling towards the table, he noticed it somehow weird to see she’s in a table for two. “Miss, are you with my mother, Mrs. Kim just now? I’m her son Kim…”

An aura of fear fills Ri In up as she hears the familiar voice of his. Need not to hear his full name; she knows who that standing beside her is.

“Kim Junsu!” Ri In stood up as she points her finger at him.

“Yah…Jang Ri In, why are you here?” Junsu flared up unreasonably, the moment he sees Ri In stood a few steps in front of him. His loud voice had averted everyone’s attention in the restaurant.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
thanks for all the comments...
rite, his mother very obvious prefer Ri In more than Taeyeon...
there's more about the blind date...there will not just end this way. so stay tune for the next chapter as there's more to come...

chapter 29:

Ri In looks at their distance decreases; she closes her eyes feeling his lips touch hers.

WHAT HAPPEN?