Chapter 32

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 32~

The atmosphere around filled with uneasiness as everyone in SM knows that Junsu is dating with Taeyeon and it startled them having to hear a different answer. Lifting up his eye lids, he realized what he just said and that answer to that question somehow hurt someone stood behind him, Kim Taeyeon.

Breaking off the silence, Yunho tries to explains, “That answer would become an answer of four of us.”

KHD looking at him curiously, “Why is that?”

“That’s because when we’re in Japan, we wanted to give in and leave Japan without ending the 2nd live tour by running back to Korea. But it was Ri In who scolded us and made us become conscious that it was our dream in becoming one of the best singers in the world.” Junsu explains uneasily and glances over to Ri In occasionally.

Yoochun reaches his arm around Ri In’s shoulder, “Without her, there won’t be an existence of Tohoshinki with three consecutive singles topping Oricon chart.”

“Oww…” Ri In has her hands holding on her cheeks shyly, “I feel so hot…my forum will definitely bash by antis…”

“Ah…I remember both of them got into a scandal back in year 2006 and because of that Ri In shi has disappeared for such a long time…” KHD pointed out. “Nevertheless, after two years, the fans are asking the both of you to perform together eagerly. They even ask for more intimate scenes include in the music video.”

“Aren’t we promoting for SM TOWN LIVE 08? It seems somehow had became Junsu and Ri In’s promotional event.” Taeyeon hinted subtly. Her tone of voice seems to be joking on it but little does she know her face of expression had betrayed her.

Understanding the hint, “Junsu ah,” Jaejoong shove against his shoulder that made him wobbles a little, “Why must you create such a discomfort situation!”

“Wait, not his fault,” LHJ turns to MC Yoo, “Of so many questions, why must you ask that?” bowing, MC Yoo apologizes funnily, “Mianeh…let’s move on to the next segment ‘Catch the Mouse’”

“We’ll have the first group of 8 plays first, starting from the left we have, Taeyeon – Jessica – Junsu – Hankyung – Eunhyuk – Ri In – Kangin – Shindong.”

Walking towards Ri In, MC Yoo asks, “Ri In shi, are you afraid? Kangin to no surprise he’s very strong and I get to know that Eunhyuk enjoys the time in bullying you.”

Ri In did not say anything but just smile. “Ho Dong hyung, you’re putting my reputation in danger.” Eunhyuk pouted.

KHD laughed, “We shall change a bit of the sitting order. Ri In shi, change with Hankyung shi. Okay this is very much better, Shindong, don’t hit Taeyeon too hard…”

“I will,” he nodded his head. As the alarm rings, they begin. The flow of the game was so fast that all of them are soon getting into confusion. It was worst for Ri In who is playing for the first time. However, when she was on a verge of making mistake, Jessica made it first.

“Junsu oppa, I’ll buy you lunch.” She pretended to be nice.

“She has never been so nice to me,” Junsu laughs as he brings up the plastic hammer and hit it on her head rather hard.

“I can say Junsu shi isn’t a gentleman.”

Continue with the game, at the beginning, Ri In had made a mistake. Eunhyuk got up from his seat and hit the hammer on the table violently. Having her elbows on the table, Ri In covers her face with her palms.

“Look at Ri In shi, her hands is shaking…” KHD giggles.

Slowly revealing her face, she says, “That’s because I can’t imagine how strong these two can be and it’s really scary. I wish my head will still be fine when I’m back in home.”

“Ri In shi, who do you want to start hits you first?” MC Yoo asked.

Shaking her head in despair, “Up to this point,” she lowered her head in defeat, “it does not much matter anymore to who is hitting first.” they laughed to that reply.

“I’ll start it first,” Junsu initiated. Lifting up his arm, the giggles of his fills Ri In in fearsome, within a second he hits on her head. It happened to be a rather soft hit which had made everyone doubt somehow.

“That’s unfair…” Jessica pouted as she knocked the hammer on the table.

Having everyone staring at him, Junsu’s face is flushing red. “It doesn’t have to mean anything. She’s a girl and…”

“Are you saying that Jessica looks like a man to you?” Eunhyuk purposely put him in a harder situation to face.

“No, It’s not that” Junsu falters as he looks down to Ri In who is too blushing heavily. “Her brain is important for us as she need to compose songs. Besides, she’ll be releasing album soon and hitting her with all my might would give side effects to her.” he nod his head uneasily as cold silence fill the surrounding atmosphere.

“Junsu shi,” MC Yoo walked up to him giving a squeeze on his shoulders trying to relax him a bit, “No one had ask you what’s the meaning behind for you hitting her so lightly.”

“Besides, you’re driving us to a huge round while explaining circuitously to deny that you’re somehow caring for the girl beside you,” KHD said as a matter of fact.

-

After recording X Man, they paced back to their respective dressing room. Junsu had been glancing at Ri In occasionally through out the whole recording. All four of them noticed the weird behavior of his. Seeing that he’s still having his eyes on her even they have reached their dressing room, Changmin stands in front him and covers him from continue peeking Ri In.

“Stop stealing look at her,” he sneered.

It was then he realizes his own behavior. “Who say I’m looking at her!”

“Save those explanations,” Jaejoong said whilst playing with his mobile phone. “You’ve doomed by explanations today.” He points out what happened earlier during the recording. Before he could retort to defend himself, a knock on the door stopped him.

Yunho opened the door to see Taeyeon, turning to Junsu he did not utter a word but just points his thumb out to the person who stands behind the door.

Walking up to the doorway, Junsu sees her, “Taeyeon, you are not going back yet?”

“I thought is still have plenty of time coming to see you before leaving,” she sounds sad. Reaching her hands over his, she tries not showing him the miseries printed on her face, “is it possible for us to meet tonight? It has been so long we’ve not go out have a walk together. My work will be ending around 8.”

“Yours ending around 8 it doesn’t means ours is the same,” Yoochun mumbled loud enough to be heard by Taeyeon.

Looking in her eyes, he feels guilt overwhelming him. “I’m sorry for today and…”

“It’s okay,” Taeyeon cut him off as she placed her finger on his lips, “I understand that you are trying to help her in promoting her soon releasing album, Mr. Lee’s idea. I don’t mind so don’t let it affect us.”

Caressing on her cheek, Junsu convinces her, “I’ll try to make it up tonight, keep in touch.”

A smile appeared in her gloomy face, “I’ll wait for you…”

He shut the door while lowering his head restlessly. Within a minute, the door open again and it hits on Junsu’s back. It was Ri In.

“After sending off one,” Changmin teases. “Come another one,” Yoochun continued.
Flashing a dead glare to the both of them, Ri In says angrily, “I have no time in figuring out what that’s meand.”

“Hey what’s wrong with you in getting into people’s room without knocking and even shows that dissatisfied face?!” Junsu flares up as he holds on her shoulder and turning her around to face him.

“Shut up and explain to your mother I’m not your girlfriend!” she threw the phone to him angrily.

Catching hold on her phone, he stares down on it with his fiery eyes, “My mum? Hello…”

She crossed her arms over her chest as she has her eyes only looking at Junsu agitatedly. “So how was it? I’m not going to have dinner at your house.”

“What happened that made Aunt Kim take you as his girlfriend?” Yunho asks curiously.

“Get prepared by 8 pm,” he looks away, “I’ll come home fetch you…” he said without making any further explanation and walks his steps towards the doorway.

“Wait, since when did you become someone who forces other do something against her will?” she yells angrily.

“Since the day you break up with me,” he retorted and stepped out from the room. He holds on the door knob before closing it as he hears her voice.

“Didn’t you promise not to be bothered by the past anymore?” hearing that was what she said, he banged the door and walked towards the toilet.

Turning to Yunho, Ri In fazes by Junsu’s sudden strange demeanor, she asks in a bad manner, “Just what’s wrong with him? His mood swayed really fast!”

“I believe,” Jaejoong got up from his seat, “To how his mood is, it’s all up to you. A simple word from you could change him completely, don’t you get it?”

She remained silent as there’s nothing she can say for that.

-

Punching his fist on the wall, he rests his forehead against it, “Kim Junsu, why must you always affected by her, someone who doesn’t love you. Why must you always capture my heart time and again whenever I’m close to letting it go?”

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
okay this is chapter 32...no mistake this time...
like this chapter?
will be coming back again tomorrow...byebye...

chapter33:

“How’s Taeyeon?”

“Nothing, nothing that would put you in concern.”

“You slapped her all of the sudden, and she must have been very angry and disappointed. I can explain to her…whuah…”

“Tell me, why you must always stick your nose to somebody else problem. Whether she’s sad or happy, why do you concern so much when it has nothing to do with you.”

-

“Her drinks…”

“That drink isn’t the sponsor drink…she drank half of it…”

“Faster, she’s in great pain!”